PDA

View Full Version : the little things are always big things

hellsangel
06-20-2009, 10:06 AM
So for the first time today i went out wearing girl jeans, panties and trainers. Not exactly noticable girly items unless you could see the panties, but to me this is a huge step forward. Nobody battered and eyelid, well some girls gave me a second look but i dont think that was to do with what i was wearing.

Today has been a good day. And just now iv got all my 'items' out from storage and placed them in my wardrobe pushing the drab clothes to the back.

Bit of a pointless topic but thought id share my joy :daydreaming:

Nicole Erin
06-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Well it is good.

Everyone talks about wearing this or that gown or wedding dress or whatever and says "crossdressing" but the fact is - a woman's shirt and jeans or shorts is dressing more like today's woman than a ball gown or southern belle outfit.

What you could also do is find a couple tee shirts that are more feminine, a lot of my tees have like the woman's style neck and jewels, real pretty.

Heck, next time you buy tennies, why not a woman's pair? Even if they are androgynous, it is still nice.

Joni Marie Cruz
06-20-2009, 10:49 AM
Hi Hells-

What Nicole said. I'm always in stealth mode, underwear (not always a bra, though), sox, shoes, jeans, t-shirt, so on. Except for how low they ride on your waist most girl jeans don't look a whole lot different anyway except maybe for a little embroidery on the backpockets. As Nicole said, you can get sneakers that are pretty plain, and things like T's and sox and so on are pretty androgynous. No one notices, even if you're wearing a shirt that has the buttons on the left. You can be totally dressed enfemme and only you will know. I'm sure lots and lots of other girls here do it all the time. So go for it, girl, the only thing you have to lose is your boy wardrobe.

And good for you for being able to get out your special things and shoving the drab stuff out of the way. Look out drab-stuff, it's storage boxes pretty soon.<lol>

Hugs...Joni Mari

hellsangel
06-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Well it is good.

Everyone talks about wearing this or that gown or wedding dress or whatever and says "crossdressing" but the fact is - a woman's shirt and jeans or shorts is dressing more like today's woman than a ball gown or southern belle outfit.

What you could also do is find a couple tee shirts that are more feminine, a lot of my tees have like the woman's style neck and jewels, real pretty.

Heck, next time you buy tennies, why not a woman's pair? Even if they are androgynous, it is still nice.

think i will buy more casual womens stuff. i like being able to walk down the street without people noticing.

Phyliss
06-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Hi Hells-

....Except for how low they ride on your waist most girl jeans don't look a whole lot different anyway except maybe for a little embroidery on the backpockets.... No one notices, even if you're wearing a shirt that has the buttons on the left. You can be totally dressed enfemme and only you will know. I'm sure lots and lots of other girls here do it all the time. So go for it, girl, the only thing you have to lose is your boy wardrobe.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Depending on what style you buy, some don't ride that low and sit at the natural waist line, as for the bling on the back pocket, if you look around a bit you can find them with nothing there. I've found that the Fashion Bug house brand L.A. Blues work quite well for me. My work shirts are from Lane Bryant. In their catalog they're called "camp shirts"

99% of the time "totally dressed" ... just need to find a few more summer dress shirts and then I can dress "full time" and nobody either notices or cares.

Joni Marie Cruz
06-20-2009, 02:12 PM
99% of the time "totally dressed" ... just need to find a few more summer dress shirts and then I can dress "full time" and nobody either notices or cares.

<ladylike high-5> I'm with you, Phyliss.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Billijo49504
06-20-2009, 03:31 PM
I usually wear womens clothes. Jeans, shorts and t shirts all came from the womens store my wife works at. A while back I had a lady ask where I got my jeans, cuz she the same ones on too. I told her my closet.
Right now I have on LB panties, LB bra, Avenue t shirt and denim shorts. Also cute white knee sox with smiley faces and a pair of Payless loafers w/ silver buckles. Is that girly enough???...:hugs:...BJ
ps no wig or makeup

Joanne f
06-20-2009, 03:41 PM
No it is not a pointless topic as it made you happy and you felt comfortable doing it , what more could anyone want :)

Alice B
06-20-2009, 07:01 PM
There is nothing pointless about it. You went out for the first time wearing woman's clothing. It is a first step for you and I'm sure there will be many more. Enjoy.

Aubrey Green
06-20-2009, 10:20 PM
The girls probably wanted to ask you where you got the jeans. Great work! That is always the hardest step to take and you passed with flying colors. Good going girl!! :daydreaming:

Victoria Anne
06-20-2009, 10:30 PM
I agree that the dress though oh so nice is not indicative of todays women. Myself I wear mens shoes for work and most of the time a mans shirt otherwise its all girl baby. As for jeans, Levis 529 mid rise are perfect they sit right at the natural waist line and look good.