PDA

View Full Version : Vpl

insearchofme
06-20-2009, 08:05 PM
I went to Mass this evening and while waiting for the service to begin I saw a teenaged girl walking down the isle wearing a tank top and a pair of gym shorts (we Catholics are kind of relaxed, " At lest she's going to church") I spied a VPL and tried to refocus on the up coming Mass.

I then had a scary thought, I was wearing a pair of thin light beige slacks which had been too tight to wear a few weeks ago. since I have lost some weight I picked themn to wear. Now they were a bit snug and I wondered if I had a VPL (fench cut nylon beige panties). I kind of accepted if I did then people would have something to talk about at dinner tonight. When I got home I felt my backside and decided that they were loose in the right places and that I should have not worried. However for a time I sure was.

Anyone been called out on your VPL when in male mode?

Angie G
06-20-2009, 08:13 PM
:hugs:
AngieVpl not yet Dane.

DeeDeeB
06-20-2009, 08:17 PM
I generally wear pantyhose under my slacks, so that cuts down on the VPL issue for me.

Dee :fairy1:

Kim_Bitzflick
06-20-2009, 08:25 PM
I haven't been told about it in either mode, but In female mode, I wear skirts mostly & in male mode - who cares!

MarcellaMcNul
06-21-2009, 01:07 AM
No VLP event,but one afternoon several years ago I was at home enjoying some alone-time by lounging in my bra when I heard a commotion going on outside with a few of my neighbors.

So I stripped off the bra and ran outside sans shirt to investigate what turned out to be nothing.....That is.. until the kid from next door saw the lines still marking my skin and started yelling "Look! J___ was wearing a bra!!!"

Little B@$%@#d!!

DeeDee3
06-21-2009, 03:52 AM
I used to worry some abou VPL, but stopped once I realized that bikini panties aren't the exclusive right of womens wear. Bikini's are available in cotton and nylon in men's wear also. Once I got past that worry, I just wear any style I want including Hi-Cuts. DeeDee3

Jenniferpl
06-21-2009, 05:07 AM
I really do not worry about it. If people are looking at my big butt, more power to them.

Victoria Gizelle
06-21-2009, 01:55 PM
I never worry about vpl, :D because I am always wearing a thong or g-string panty. :battingeyelashes: Even better with nylons and stockings. :daydreaming: I dont own any full cut or high cut pantys those are called granny pantys.... NEVER :tongueout

CD Susan
06-21-2009, 03:50 PM
I wear panties all the time and never worry about vpl. If people are looking at my butt and do see vpl then I would feel flattered and not worried about it.

Missy
06-21-2009, 08:10 PM
if i ever showed that i have no one has told me about it even if they did it would bring a big smile on both

Joni Marie Cruz
06-21-2009, 09:46 PM
What Jennifer and Susan said. What're they doing checking out my butt anyway? At least when I'm in boymode. When I'm in girlmode, feel free, please.

Hugs...Joni Mari

StacyCD
06-21-2009, 09:56 PM
It's one of those cases where the two sexes differ. Women (perhaps not all) worry about VPL. However, Guys (also perhaps not all) rarely give it a second thought. Crossdressers who are underdressing might worry but probably shouldn't. My 0.02.

kellycan27
06-21-2009, 10:09 PM
A stealthy panty thread,by any other name.. Love it! lol

Sammy777
06-21-2009, 10:09 PM
Easy solution to that - just don't wear any. :D

I guess this is "not another" panty thread. :lol2:

linnea
06-21-2009, 10:39 PM
I wear panties every day, but I never worry about VPL regardless of what I'm wearing or whether I'm in femme or drab mode.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
06-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Since I wear thongs most of the time and form fitting pants, Once a bent over and since I was wearing thongs a coworker asked if I was wearing underwear as he saw no underwear lines at all. Told him I wore thongs all the time. He then obsessed as to what color I wear so I needed to tell him what colors I like wearing, black, red and pink...are my fav's.. :battingeyelashes:

KateSpade83
06-22-2009, 05:31 PM
What's the fuss about! VPL's are sexy! I love seeing through womens pants / skirts and seeing a panty outline!

Bernadina
06-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Oh that took me a few minutes, lol.

VPL = visible pantie line

Yet another pantie thread. Tamera will be pleased.

insearchofme
06-22-2009, 07:12 PM
I really didn't start this as another panty thread.

Norma_CD
06-22-2009, 08:58 PM
On me in drab, I never give VPLs a second thought. But I am extremely cautious about a whale-tail.

On GGs, I absolutely love, love, love, VPL's and whale-tails.

suchacutie
06-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Long before I underdressed, I had a skin problem that was exacerbated by moisture. Sooo, I ditched all my male boxers and went out, at considerable $$$, and bought male bikinis. I wore them for years, and when male thongs came out...well all the better.

The only problem, of course, is wearing white pants, and then not only were there lines, but a whole lot more quite clear. Thus, the only time I've had a problem has been in male mode since the small male underthings leave a noticeable line...something that I have always felt was intended by the manufacturers!

Since switching to low-rise bikini panties and low rise thongs (all cotton) and tucking, I've had virtually no problem at all, even with white pants since the low-rise white jeans mesh nicely with the low-rise underthings, virtually eliminating the whole issue!

Now, going out with a garter...that's a whole different problem!!!!!!!

:)

tina

docrobbysherry
06-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Oh that took me a few minutes, lol.
VPL = visible pantie line
Yet another pantie thread. Tamera will be pleased.

After a year and a half here, I thot I was up on the anachronyms.:brolleyes:
Oh, I have SO MUCH yet to learn!:doh:

IwishIwasTracy
06-23-2009, 12:24 AM
Never called out on it but I do like it when I have a vpl.

HappyErica
06-23-2009, 11:13 AM
Worst VPL I saw was on a lady in my building I work in. She wore some form fitting pants and a thong but the thong's waist band only came up about half way up her butt and it had to be 2 or 3 sizes to small so she ended up looking like she had 4 butt cheeks. :eek:

chica310
08-08-2009, 09:47 AM
4 cheeks lol

Olivia
08-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Uh, what's wrong about a panty thread? Geez, don't we all wear them? That can't be too scandalous can it? Wow. As for VPL; why worry about that? Damn, so many questions, so little time.
O

dawnmarrie1961
08-08-2009, 03:28 PM
For a moment there I thought I was missing something. I'm catholic but didn't have the foggiest idea what a VPL was:eek:....I thought it was a church thingy that I may have forgotten:eek:...then I finished reading you thread...OH!!!:doh: So that's what VPL means! Dumb de Dumb me!:heehee:

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie

Katie-Louise4
08-08-2009, 07:56 PM
I think VPL's are sexy! I buy expensive french knickers, I dont see the point in not showing them off. I love being able to trace out a cute pair of knickers over a tight little bum x