PDA

View Full Version : golf and cross dressing

Victoria Anne
06-20-2009, 10:13 PM
I have recently at the age 49 discovered the game of golf and to my suprise I love it. I was curious how golfers are in our number and have any of you guys or ladies gone dressed, I know I would love to but I have not that kind of brass.

Hope
06-20-2009, 10:22 PM
I have been a golfer since I was about 7, I was on my high school golf team (insert joke here) and now my wife and I play together... But I have never seriously considered going dressed... until very recently. If for no other reason I would be able to get on the course during "Ladies only" day.

I had some clubs made for me a while ago, and tried to get pink shafts (like my wife's) but the guy said he couldn't do it. Something about swing speed or something. bah humbug.

Penny
06-20-2009, 10:49 PM
If you pracice your golf swing with boobs, you will find that it is easier to maintain your triangle with a one piece takeaway. If you use only arms, the boobs get in the way.:heehee: (CROSSDRESSER'S GOLF TIP OF THE WEEK)

:hugs:

Penny

AllieSF
06-20-2009, 11:06 PM
I love to golf taking it up again 8 years ago. I am currently somehow bringing it all together this year and do hope it lasts throughout the season before the golf Gods decide to get even with me! I have never golf from the red tees. However, I am trying to get a 4-some together of us gilrs to do just that. I have the pink golf ball, a pink hat, and top, and some cute golf skorts just waiting to be worn on the course. Victoria, are you in teh Bay area? If yes, PM me to see if we can make this bucket list item a reality.

PS: Thanks for the tip Penny. I am sure that will help my erratic swing (once I get used to it).

Julie513
06-20-2009, 11:41 PM
I would love to play a round of golf en femme. But I think I would have to START the round at the 19th hole to get enough courage to tee it up!

Lorileah
06-21-2009, 12:00 AM
I play, not as often as I would like but as I get older I hit shorter (no more 300 yard out 50 yards to the right drives) and straighter and I don't lose as many balls :) Lower scores too. Maybe if they make a senior senior tour.

I have played sorta dressed, ambiguous pink top, 3" inseam juniors shorts, panties(well duh :)), found boyshorts work best and anklet socks. Stealth mode so to speak but that is how I dress normally all summer. (nail polish on toes too ) Probably doesn't count as playing dressed

Chrissie P
06-21-2009, 03:57 AM
I have enough trouble with golf... maybe if I could use the ladies tee...

TGMarla
06-21-2009, 07:15 AM
I golf just about every weekend, but I really have no desire to do it en femme. No point in making Marla mad, too.

Jenny Doolittle
06-21-2009, 09:02 AM
I had the oppertunity to play at Myrtle Beach last fall as Jenny.

I was a single and the starter teamed me with a French speaking couple from Montrial. He spoke broken English and wife spoke only french. (I can only imagine their conversation while in their own cart), but I had a wounderful time, played well and enjoyed the day.

It was kinda cool so I wore girly jeans, cute top with my B-cup forms and a little makeup. I did not wear my wig (wish I had now) but still it was fun.

The wife had a hole in one... (That was really kewl) so we went back to the 19th hole for a drink. Of course I had to go in and redo my makeup and the red lipstick on the cup was a wounderful red badge of courage for me. giggles.

Golf should be that much fun everyday! :)

Jenny

bobbie anne
06-21-2009, 09:15 AM
I winter in Weslaco Rio Grande Valley TX and found a nice little par3 course. Opens at 7.00am and I am usualy the first there. I have played many rounds wearing a kahki skirt and most mornings had the course to myself.

Glenda
06-21-2009, 09:28 AM
I haven't although I've really wanted to for the last couple of years. I feel the need. Maybe this will be the year. I imagine some of my friends would agree to play golf with me while I'm dressed enfemme so I don't really have any excuse not to except for the fact that I'm "chicken!" We joke with each other through the whole round anyway, so it's not like I would be that self conscious once we teed off.

I have spent a little time practising enfemme though and Penny is right. You will definitely be conscious of your breast forms when swinging the club. I would absolutely love it if we organized groups of CD's in various cities who would get together occasionally to hit the links. If anyone wants to in the Houston or Southeast Texas area, I'll definitely commit. But come on girls, no red tees.

Victoria Anne
06-21-2009, 10:50 AM
I am not as good you ladies are , my best has been a single perfect shot 250-275 yards dead on target as for th rest its 175-200 and a wicked slice to the right probably 60 yards!. I am still on the driving range trying to figure out which clubs carry what distance but when I am out in the desert I play my own course of sorts with Callaway or srixon balls and in femme to the point of my shirt (male) and shoes no forms,makeup or wig ...yet.

kristinacd55
06-21-2009, 11:03 AM
I've been playing since I was 9, and would love to do it enfemme. Just panties though so far! I always check out the ladies who are playing (for their outfits of course! :heehee:)

AKAMichelle
06-21-2009, 11:38 AM
I play golf regularly with a crossdresser friend of mine. She always plays golf dressed. In fact the first time we played one of the others in the group was her husband according to the 2 women we played golf with.

The last time we played golf, the woman who drove the cart for drinks asked me if my friend (CDer) was my girlfriend. You are out there just being yourself.

One point though she doesn't play from the reds. We always play from the blues or blacks as normal. Even though I don't pass, I would love to play golf sometime while dressed.

Victoria Anne
06-21-2009, 11:41 AM
ok one question "playing from the reds,blues or blacks" ? remember I am new to golf.

AKAMichelle
06-21-2009, 12:25 PM
The reds are for women.
The Whites and Blues are for normal golfers.
The Blacks are people who drive the ball a long way.

If you have a 400 yard hole from the reds then the whites may add 50 yards to the hold. The blues add a little more and the blacks are the farthest away from the hole.

LisaM
06-21-2009, 12:43 PM
I love golf but have not played en femme. It would be fun though.

Deb The Brunette
06-21-2009, 12:47 PM
I wouldn't want to play golf as a guy so I certainly wouldn't want to play dressed

jasmine57
06-21-2009, 12:58 PM
I'd love to play golf dressed enfemme. I love the golf clothes woman wear. I probably won't ever get to play while dressed but I do wear the cute little skirts and golf shirts for women.

Sharon B.
06-21-2009, 03:44 PM
Last week was the first time in about eight years that I had played golf. The whole time out there all I thought about was wondering what it would be like to play it dressed as a woman.
But, likely not to happen anytime soon, but one can never know for sure.

JanetHarper
06-21-2009, 07:24 PM
The reds are for women.

They're also for beginners and kids too. So if you're just starting out you can play from the reds.

Playing from the red tee box in a competition if you're not a GG could be considered cheating and may get you disqualified. Check with the committee first, but I'm pretty sure the answer will be no. Not a discriminatory thing it's just genetic males can hit the ball further (generally).

Rachel Morley
06-21-2009, 08:06 PM
I was curious ...... have any of you guys or ladies gone dressed?
Not yet, but I'm about to! I'm not very good, but I used to play from time to time when I was in the closet. Nowadays, I don't play hardly at all, but recently a GG friend of mine from our TG support group asked me if I'd be interested in playing a round of golf with her but with me dressed :eek: She's fairly new to golf and so I said yes. I'm getting quite excited about it actually as I can wear one of those cute golf skirts :D

Pauline Lauren
06-21-2009, 10:04 PM
I love to golf taking it up again 8 years ago. I am currently somehow bringing it all together this year and do hope it lasts throughout the season before the golf Gods decide to get even with me! I have never golf from the red tees. However, I am trying to get a 4-some together of us gilrs to do just that. I have the pink golf ball, a pink hat, and top, and some cute golf skorts just waiting to be worn on the course. Victoria, are you in teh Bay area? If yes, PM me to see if we can make this bucket list item a reality.

PS: Thanks for the tip Penny. I am sure that will help my erratic swing (once I get used to it).
Hi AllieSF, I am up near Sacramento. I enjoy golf but my game is really rusty (and was never that good to begin with). I don't know if golfing en femme would improve my game, but it would certainly be more fun!:)

Pauline

Pauline Lauren
06-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Not yet, but I'm about to! I'm not very good, but I used to play from time to time when I was in the closet. Nowadays, I don't play hardly at all, but recently a GG friend of mine from our TG support group asked me if I'd be interested in playing a round of golf with her but with me dressed :eek: She's fairly new to golf and so I said yes. I'm getting quite excited about it actually as I can wear one of those cute golf skirts :D

Good for you Rachel I hope you have a good time. And yes, you have to love a cute pink golf skirt:battingeyelashes:

Pauline

beenherelongtime
06-21-2009, 10:39 PM
I play golf daily, live on course, never had a desire to play enfemme, (too macho growing up and betting with the boys.)

Janet Bern
06-22-2009, 05:23 AM
I would love to play golf enfemme. I played once with a double a bra, panties and shirt and shorts. Played the red tees .. was a great time but spent most of it thinking about being a woman. Janet

Claire Cook
06-22-2009, 05:38 AM
I'd love to do that... let's organize a Ladie's Day!

BarbiB
06-22-2009, 06:32 AM
I golf like an old lady and look like Jon Daly in a dress.

Sarasometimes
06-22-2009, 06:38 AM
Well I haven't tried that since I don't get a chance to golf very often , although I love the game. I would think it could be "rough" adjusting to the fit and feel of the different garments not to mention having boobs. For those who do play dressed, I guess you hit from the ladies tee? That has got to improve your game even if the clothes add some new challenges.

Kimmy55
06-22-2009, 06:46 AM
I've been playing golf on and off for about 30 years.Only broke 100 once.I would love to play dressed in a nice skirt,top,ankle socks and pink golf shoes

Gina_C
06-23-2009, 02:17 AM
Playing the shorter course certainly helps the score.

It was during a weeks vacation en femme and I played every day, always early on the course playing solo. However that's when the ground staff are active so I did not really have the course to myself.

I was surprised about the effect my swing had on my breasts, rather than the other way round. If I wore forms the swing tended to twist the bra sideways. Changing to lighter foam caused them to ride up terribly.

You have got to set yourself these challenges. Once done move on to the next.

charlene#2
06-23-2009, 05:04 AM
most of the time that i golf either with my wife or friends i always wear at least panties. a lot of the time that my wife and i go by ourselves i wear a fem golf shirt and ladies shorts also,,no forms yet

Juanita O
06-23-2009, 08:47 AM
I play golf ( not good at it) i play with the wife and grandsons.

Lorileah
06-23-2009, 10:30 AM
For those who do play dressed, I guess you hit from the ladies tee?

My second shot is always from the red tees :heehee:

windycissy
06-23-2009, 10:46 AM
You'll love this short story about a golf pro who disguises himself as a woman to play on the LPGA tour: Missing the Cut (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=94477)

Alice B
06-23-2009, 12:26 PM
I took up golf about 12 years ago and the hook is deeply set. Play 2-3 times a week and am captain of our match play team. I would dearly love to play dressed, but it would require a location where no one knows me (that makes it outside of San Diego County) and with several other of us ladies. I think it would be a real hoot. I am playing a tournament this coming weekend where we play 6 holes from the red tees. That is about as close as I'll get to being Alice of the Links. I will be wearing my best pair of pink panties for the event.:heehee:

TommiTN
06-23-2009, 01:05 PM
I used to play but I discovered that golf is "flog" spelled backward. I've never been so frustrated in my life! I think I'll just stick to CDing...:straightface:

Why is golf called "golf"?

All the other four letter words were already taken.

Jaclyn NM
06-23-2009, 02:15 PM
I play golf at least once a week, and have done so for the last twelve years. I love it, and while I'm a 17 handicap, that does not detract from my love of the game. I only wished I'd discovered it when I was real young, like my son, God what a beautiful swing he has, and he can hit it a mile. We have a great time playing together. As for playing enfemme, I have no desire to do so, since it's a part of my male life that I cherish. I like to keep the two of me separate.

Janet Bern
06-23-2009, 03:04 PM
All we need are 3 or 4 from the same area. Anyone for golf in NJ?

bobbie anne
06-23-2009, 06:23 PM
I used to play but I discovered that golf is "flog" spelled backward. I've never been so frustrated in my life! I think I'll just stick to CDing...:straightface:

Why is golf called "golf"?

All the other four letter words were already taken.

The name Golf is from the old school days. Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden. Hence GOLF