PDA

View Full Version : Hair rollers....

heathr1
07-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Anyone still use them?

Wendy me
07-09-2005, 11:50 AM
not yet.....but a thought .....i did play around with a curling iron ....rollers?????

wilma
07-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Hi girls, I have some rollers. I wanted to keep my bangs long and wanted to curl them under so they were out of my eyes, Tone likes to see my eyes. Well my hair wasn't quite long enough for the rollers to do any good and I gouldn't get coordinated enough to make it work. I went with a curling iron instead and that worked great. LOL Wilma

gender_blender
07-09-2005, 12:36 PM
I use a curling iron to do my hair for formal events.

Charlie

kimmy p
07-09-2005, 04:15 PM
I have been trying them recently with no luck. I have very fine straight hair down to the bottom of my shoulder blades. My hair just will not hold a curl. I even slept with them in last week. Only to wake up with hair that was still mostly straight and still wet. I'm thinking of a light perm but my wife might freak over that one. Oh well, I sitting here right now in a french braid and will stick with that to out tonight (drab) so life's not all bad.

Kimmy

Tristen Cox
07-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Hair? What hair? You couldn't even get a curling iron around the little bit on my top.

Clare
07-10-2005, 07:45 AM
Hair Rollers? Aren't they from another Century?

I have just started growing my hair longer and its getting to the 'hard to manage' stage already and i dare say it will be difficult to style for a few months yet!

However, when my hair does grow out and be ready for styling, i suspect a curling wand will be my best friend.

Christine