PDA

View Full Version : Just love being open and honest

PrettyFlowingGown
06-21-2009, 08:53 AM
Had a great day today with one of my girl freinds (a gg). Went into city shopping, got myself a lace top from the supre in the mall. When we were walking along one of the streets, a gorgous lady was walking towards us. My friend said "She is so gorgous and hot......wow". I replied "I wish I was her, and that dress is gorgous". She laughed. She ofcourse knows about me though, so it was'nt really a surprise. It just pays to be honest at all times. LOL.

deja true
06-21-2009, 09:54 AM
I know that feeling, PFG!

Since coming out to my gf and her two adult daughters, I get to have "real" conversations like that now from time to time.

We're all learning more about each other and about the incredible varieties of humans the world over.

I love those women, more than ever!

Victoria Gizelle
06-21-2009, 02:04 PM
I believe the truth will set you free, its always best to be honest.:2c: for those of us that have that, it's a great feeling to share and also get feedback in situations like that :heehee: or whenever or where ever. been there done that, it is fun. :drink:

sissystephanie
06-21-2009, 02:05 PM
In the long run, being open and totally honest will win every time. Good for you, PFG.

:hugs::hugs:

vivianann
06-21-2009, 03:45 PM
I love the freedom I have because of being honest and open.

Teri Jean
06-21-2009, 06:35 PM
I love the time I have with my sisters-in-law as they truely are so considerate and accepting. Freedom to CD is a love one can really accept and strive for.

Keli

Audra Sinclair
06-23-2009, 10:05 AM
I was attending a wedding with my wife and a female friend. I looked to the parking lot and saw a really good looking woman get out of a car and walk towards us. She was wearing a really pretty black dress. I guess I was staring at her as were several other men. My wife's friend, who knows I am a crossdresser started laughing and said to me, "your checking out her clothes arn't you." I laughed and admitted I was.