PDA

View Full Version : When en femme are you alone or with someone?

emmicd
07-09-2005, 01:18 PM
When you girls do dress up and venture out do you go it alone or do you go with someone else or you meet with others?

Also when you do go out what do you usually do?

Do you go shopping for clothes?

Do you go to a movie?

Do you dine out?

Do you go dancing?

Do you go to a support group meeting or visit with a psychologist?

If you're alone what makes you still go out and what do you usually like to do?

If you're with others do you go to clubs or restaurants together?

Did you ever do weekend outings and if you're married how do you do this without your wife knowing?

What is it about getting all dressed up and going out?

Does going out and being all dressed up make you feel really feminine and like a girl?

Also very important, When you do go out what do you like to wear?

How often do you go out?

Also if you're married did you ever go out en femme with your wife?

If single did you ever go out en femme with your girlfriend?

Just curious because I hardly ever go out but would love to try!

Thank you!

Hugs and Kisses!

Emmi

emmicd
07-10-2005, 12:48 AM
I really want to go out en femme sometime and enjoy the experience of wearing a really pretty dress and stockings and learn how to walk in womens shoes. Even if it's only walking around the mall and shopping in the stores and boutiques for a couple of hours.

I feel I would really enjoy the experience and it would build my self confidence.

I'm, just afraid I would be read and who knows what might happen. I would think there are people who do not accept this and might react in a bad way.

I'm not afraid of the teenage girls because I can take their laughing in stride. They would be harmless. Actually I would welcome the girls glances.

Presently when I go out on the weekend I am starting to only wear womens pants and an oversized shirt with the shirt tails hanging out of my pants with really bright colors. The thing I like is now I am getting more compliment from women on how I am dressing. In the past I never got compliments from women when I had the drab look.

I also would like to hear from other girls who so desire to go out and maybe like myself have not. If you did summon the courage to go out en femme

What would you like to do? and

What would you like to wear?

Also would like to hear from girls who have experienced going out.

I would think there would be more responses to this thread because I would think most girls would like to go out and share that with us and I'm sure there are girls out there who have gone out and also would like to share their experience with us!

Thanks and hope to hear from all of you!

Emmi

Sherlyn
07-10-2005, 12:59 AM
Hi emmicd ...if you search forums ..theres been many threads or posts about going out .....just back in myself ....was a bit bored ..lol .... just walked about downtown ....sore footies ...

Deborah
07-10-2005, 01:11 AM
I haven't been out in public per se. I used to make a two hour drive to work and back for a year straight. At that time i'd be dressed while driving along the interstate. Then pull over before my exit and switch back. Was nice being who i was for a little while anyway in what could have been "full" view.

Sweet Jeanette
07-10-2005, 02:52 AM
Hi emmicd ...if you search forums ..theres been many threads or posts about going out .....just back in myself ....was a bit bored ..lol .... just walked about downtown ....sore footies ...

You sound like you need a good Foot Rub! :D

Maddie Knight
07-10-2005, 03:15 AM
Going out fem is the biggest adrenalin rush I know.
I've been to lots of places dress fem, sometimes alone but most often with my fiance.
I sugest you try going out, maybe somewhere quiet at first but wherevere you go I find that other people are to focused on what they are doing to notice if your a cd'er.

Clare
07-10-2005, 07:21 AM
Emmi, You must be a prophet!

Everthing you asked is in my future! In other words, one day Christine will be attempting most in your list.

Unfortunately, i'm not at the stage where i have enough confidence in my appearance which is more important than my willingness at the current time.

Christine

Melissa Ryan
07-10-2005, 08:09 AM
Hi Emmi, I can't type quick enough to answer every thing you asked. But from what I have read in these pages over the past months I think I am one of the lucky ones. Ido not have to hide Melissa from my loved ones.My wife and I have gone on a few weekend trips down the coast or to the country.I have gone into take away resturaunts whith her and believe it or not with my brother in law and his son and fiance. I have done lunch with my Ex and my son (at thier house) But the best is my wife, she is happy to have me around any which way. I personaly love skirts and dresses and wear them at any chance.I do sometimes go out on my own, but I would not go to a shopping centre on my own yet. Safety in numbers as one would say......As for how often...whenever I can! I have worn a nightie for years its only my hair skirt and make up that have to wait for reality to go away , and let life be as it has aright to be...

lots o luv........Melissa

emmicd
07-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Thanks for responding girls!

I hope you all can dress up in your favorite outfits and gain the acceptance you desire.

I hope we don't always have to be closeted!

Christine, I hope you and your wife can work things out. You seem like a very nice person.

Every girl on this website for that matter!

For the lucky ones who have their wife's acceptance I am so happy for you both!

Emmi

emmicd
07-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Melissa,

You are very lucky! I am very happy for you both!

It's great to have the support of your wife!

Emmi