PDA

View Full Version : Sex while Tucked?

LuxNocte
06-23-2009, 12:53 AM
I'm 29, bi, and I'm pretty new to crossdressing. I actually went out "dressed" for the first time yesterday...halfway cheating because I went to the "Pride" festival downtown... Sketchers oxblood boots with 3inch heels are teh awesome! :heehee:

First, I wanted thanks to everyone here, I've been lurking on the board on and off for a month or two..."The Art of Tucking" should be required reading for anyone who needs to put away their "jewels" before slipping into a pair of panties.

I'm curious if it's possible to hide "it" while one is excited. My current bf enjoys the new lingerie I've bought....but I think my woodie ruins the look. And trying to tape it down gets painful when things really get hot.

I can't imagine how to get rid of it (temporarily!), but I've heard of people actually fooling their partners.... Am I missing something?

MissConstrued
06-23-2009, 03:56 AM
My first thought was, kinda hard to use the thing that way.

And then I thought, aha!

So no, sorry, can't help ya there. :doh::D

Unless....

Nah!

Vicky_Scot
06-23-2009, 07:01 AM
I'm curious if it's possible to hide "it" while one is excited.

I am not medically trained but I would say that would be a definate no to that question unless you want to end up in A&E.

Xx Vicky xX

Shikyo
06-23-2009, 07:11 AM
I am not medically trained but I would say that would be a definate no to that question unless you want to end up in A&E.

Xx Vicky xX

I'm not medically trained either, but I can from my own experience say it's possible. Just turn it around 90 degrees(the whole thing, not just the top part) and you can tuck it in, if you wish to.

Joni Marie Cruz
06-23-2009, 08:15 AM
Do you have any working schematics to go along with that, Shikyo? Just wondering. Or maybe elevation (pun so intended), side and front views? No fotos, though, please.<g>

And big hi, Lux! Good for you, fun ain't it? You can keep it tucked but it does become, ahem, quite uncomfortable after awhile. Yeah, it really can ruin the hang of your skirt, too. No question about if you're CD then, I suppose. Hmm, I wonder if I could invent some undies with an icepak insert? Hmmm. Calling my friend Gyro Gearloose. Later.

I hope this isn't skirting too close to the border of "too naughty to be in a thread" but if you're interested in keeping things restrained, so to speak, there are items you can purchase thru adult sites. Don't ask me how I know. I just do, thats all.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Sam-antha
06-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Shikyo has it right -angled-. Proper taping - and tucking - is necessary if you are ever goin to wear girls thongs
~samm

LOVE2
06-23-2009, 09:45 AM
i do my wife loves when i am tucked i love being a woman for my wife i tape up useing a t rap around my penis and pull it to my tail bone and we are to females and it gets hot :love:

docrobbysherry
06-23-2009, 11:07 AM
We finish almost EVERY dressing session the same way. I stay tucked. Sherry stays completely dressed! Been doin' it that way, (backwards), for 9 years!
I watch as she finishes in the mirror!:eek:

It actually works pointing in either direction, boys and girls! North, :thumbsup: or South! :thumbsdn:
If you've NEVER tried this, I think you're REALLY missing something!:heehee:

Shikyo
06-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Do you have any working schematics to go along with that, Shikyo? Just wondering. Or maybe elevation (pun so intended), side and front views? No fotos, though, please.<g>

Hugs...Joni Mari

What do you need schematics for? I mean, you're only turning the thing around once and there isn't really that many ways to do it.

About pictures, not like I could even do those anymore as I don't have erections anymore.

Joni Marie Cruz
06-23-2009, 12:02 PM
What do you need schematics for? I mean, you're only turning the thing around once and there isn't really that many ways to do it.

About pictures, not like I could even do those anymore as I don't have erections anymore.

Just joking, dear.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Persephone
06-23-2009, 02:10 PM
I don't know if it would work for everyone, but I do the pop-the-boys-inside/bend-under/tuck kinda thing (not the press everything inside and tape kinda thing).

I find that if I hold it in place with panties and a girdle-type garment I can enjoy the experience immensely. Achieving a "Big O" this way seems way more intense than the more traditional guy way (although that's pretty good too!). Part of the intensity may come from the wider distribution of sensation in that area since the most sensitive spot is folded under and not directly accessible.

In general, men may be too "results" driven and have expectations of "results" every time. I think that on average women achieve "results" about one time out of three (with some scoring every time and some not at all). As a result, women seem to enjoy the "road trip" far more than men, who are always trying to speed directly toward the "destination." Taking that slower road and enjoying the scenery along the way can be a lot of fun.

In addition, many women seem to report scoring an "O" without even direct stimulation of the major triangle at all. I don't know how true those things are, never having achieved "results" that way, but have heard claims of "O"'s from breast stimulation and even from oral enjoyment of their partner. Perhaps our panel of GG's can weigh in on those claims.

Bottom line, at least for me, is that tucked "results" take longer and are more difficult to achieve, but WOW! they're so worth it!

P.S. - Many women say they enjoy very pleasurable sensations from the use of personal massage devices, either by their partners or by their own hand, and the tucked CD may find this very pleasurable as well.

docrobbysherry
06-24-2009, 06:27 PM
I would like to thank the mods for allowing it to continue. I know, for a fact, many CDs have NO IDEA this is even POSSIBLE! Much less how mind blowing the results CAN BE, for some! :o

I don't know if it would work for everyone

I find that if I hold it in place with panties and a girdle-type garment I can enjoy the experience immensely. Achieving a "Big O" this way seems way more intense than the more traditional guy way (although that's pretty good too!).

women seem to enjoy the "road trip" far more than men, who are always trying to speed directly toward the "destination." Taking that slower road and enjoying the scenery along the way can be a lot of fun.

Bottom line, at least for me, is that tucked "results" take longer and are more difficult to achieve, but WOW! they're so worth it!

P.S. - Many women say they enjoy very pleasurable sensations from the use of personal massage devices, either by their partners or by their own hand, and the tucked CD may find this very pleasurable as well.

Sounds like Persephone and I may enjoy similar devices and experiences. I can varify what she says about results "taking longer". When wearing my female suit, it takes quite some time to create the proper stimulation. Making the results often OVER THE TOP, and occassionally, a "non event"!:sad:

I can tell u that watching Sherry, ( who appears to be ALL WOMAN to me), enjoying herself in the mirror, is FAR MORE EXCITING than anything Robert can enjoy by himself!:o

Finally, don't knock it, unless you've tried it! Properly!:)

LuxNocte
06-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks for all the replies. :hugs:

Perhaps some schematics are in order, I haven't figured out exactly what kind of twisting is possible. I'll have to practice. (Which sounds like a lot of fun anyway. :heehee:)

It seems as though some people have more room to maneuver. I usually stick out about 45 degrees, and pulling it down further gets painful.

Persephone is right about the "road trip". There are so many ways to enjoy oneself...getting too caught up in a 30 second orgasm seems to defeat the purpose.