PDA

View Full Version : What is going on?

Teri Jean
06-23-2009, 06:37 AM
The other day I made a decission to step back or tone down my time dressing to get things done around the house but last night proved it was going to be more difficult than I thought. At 3am this morning I was wide awake dressing in a comfotable bra and skirt and taking a walk outside in the yard/neigborhood.:eek: Yes I put on a blouse.:o As I tried to figure what spured this action I remembered my early adolescence and my dressing in panties and a pink dress that my mother had but never wore.:daydreaming::daydreaming:
This sudden memory was startling in that I had put this further away than I thought. Am I upset with this, other than an hour of needed sleep, nolt really. I smiled about this and realized that my earlier years had a larger affect on my desire to CD even thought the term was foreign to me.
After finding this site and all of you wonderful ladies I started to realize that I wasn't alone and my desire to dress in women's clothing can be as normal for us as the baseball player putting on their uniform before a game. I could ask if this is normal for many of us and I could asked if this is deeper issues surfacing and I need help. But what I would like to know is much harder to determine, and that would be where am I going from here?:drink:
As I am writing this I know I have thirty minutes to redress for work and off comes the makeup and wig. What a mess, that is a good thing, and so much to think about while I'm surrounded by women who take their femininity for granted. Some days I want to scream and run home to my skirts.

O well thank you all for being good listeners and such sweethearts:love:.

Huggs Keli

Miranda09
06-23-2009, 06:43 AM
Keli...you're not alone with those thoughts. I go thru them everyday. Where this will eventually take me I don't know, but right now, it feels right and I don't want it to stop. In fact, I want it to grow even more! I think I'm really in a pink fog now!!!!! :)

StephanieH
06-23-2009, 07:31 AM
I can identify Keli - actually, walking around in the yard while in femme at 3 AM might just be the therapy I need! Take care and God bless! :)

Chari
06-23-2009, 08:15 AM
We all should be comfortable and confident with our inner self - regardless of the outer packaging. As we age and learn, we discover what our desires and limitations are that will accomplish our pleasures. We can not please everyone, so we've got to please ourself.