PDA

View Full Version : Having a hard time enjoying the beach....

Jamie14
06-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Jealous of the girls at work with their dresses and heels, jealous of the girls at the gym for their incredible figures and cute workout clothes, and now I'm really jealous of the women i saw at the beach the other day- especially the lifeguard- short blond hair, killer body and tan. Like a lot of us, I'm probably not your average admirer at the beach as i appreciate beautiful women but am also taking in their suits and curves and just wishing we could trade places for a bit. Very hard at times being a Cd with limits!!! (family,etc)

But hey, at least I get to enjoy my heels and beautiful black and white dress for a while at the house, right? Maybe I'll go shopping in a bit.......Jamie

Danielle Hyatt
06-23-2009, 02:14 PM
How could anyone have a hard time wach beautiful women?:tongueout

HAVE A NICE DAY:D
DAN

Persephone
06-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Jealous of the girls at work with their dresses and heels, jealous of the girls at the gym for their incredible figures and cute workout clothes, and now I'm really jealous of the women i saw at the beach the other day- especially the lifeguard- short blond hair, killer body and tan. Like a lot of us, I'm probably not your average admirer at the beach as i appreciate beautiful women but am also taking in their suits and curves and just wishing we could trade places for a bit.

There is hardly a moment when girl watching doesn't drive me out of my en drab mind! A business meeting, shopping, the beach, every time I see a well-dressed woman or a group of women having fun and seeming to enjoy being who they are and there I am in my drab, drab always-the-same pants and shirt, tie and jacket, one more anonymous, unnoticed inconsequential penguin on the shore.

Being out en femme and living in "girl world" I am also acutely aware of how competitive it is and how the competition can wear away at your self-esteem, but, hey, at least you are in the game, not watching from the sidelines!

I'm very blessed with a rich, full life. I love being me. But having to watch from the sidelines rather than being a player is the one thing that could, if I let it. drive me into depression.

I guess that at least we get to participate some of the time, each in her own way, and that's a lot more than 90% of the "male" world ever gets to do.

"Beauty is best appreciated by those who strive to achieve it."

emmicd
06-23-2009, 11:19 PM
i admire beautiful women and also admire the clothes they wear. hence i am a straight male crossdresser! this is ok in my book!

emmi

gender_blender
06-24-2009, 04:26 AM
The only limits you have are ones you impose upon yourself.

Georgia Rose
06-24-2009, 05:21 AM
i admire beautiful women and also admire the clothes they wear. hence i am a straight male crossdresser! this is ok in my book!

emmi

That says it all for me too. Forget the jealousy stuff and just enjoy life. Think of all those poor suckers who only have their male persona.

Phyliss
06-24-2009, 05:54 AM
The only limits you have are ones you impose upon yourself.

How true, and the only reason I "impose" those limits on myself is to, not rock the little boat in which I live. Precarious enough for me, just don't want to completely upset it, I don't swim very well.

But, oh, the pangs of desire, to just for a moment, "trade places" with some of the beautiful ladies I see.

Teresa Macaw
06-24-2009, 06:35 AM
Couldn't agree more, men's clothes are SO BORING!!! I find I too look at the clothes as much as the woman. Am straight too so I see both sides, so I guess we have double trouble!! LOL Love being bright & colorful & heels oh so much!

StacyCD
06-24-2009, 07:19 AM
Until they put me in the ground I'll probably notice what GGs are wearing. As a happily married hetero, I once heard it said: "just because I've ordered doesn't mean I can't look at the menu." To which my SO reminded me "just look."

DianneW
06-24-2009, 08:58 AM
I quit go to beaches, the beautiful girls there in their bikinis drive me nuts.

gender_blender
06-24-2009, 09:06 AM
How true, and the only reason I "impose" those limits on myself is to, not rock the little boat in which I live. Precarious enough for me, just don't want to completely upset it, I don't swim very well.

Life is full of scenarios where you can either suffer in silent misery or make a change in your living situation.

For the record, I never learned how to swim, but that doesn't stop me.

Norma_CD
06-24-2009, 08:03 PM
Until they put me in the ground I'll probably notice what GGs are wearing. As a happily married hetero, I once heard it said: "just because I've ordered doesn't mean I can't look at the menu." To which my SO reminded me "just look."

But the more you read the menu, the hungrier you get...

AmandaM
06-24-2009, 08:42 PM

But, oh, the pangs of desire, to just for a moment, "trade places" with some of the beautiful ladies I see.

Oh God, yes. If only I could, for just a little while.

TeriAnn
06-24-2009, 09:28 PM
I understand what you are takling about when I go to the beach I see all of these beautiful gals running around in there string bikins and short beach clothes. When the fun really starts at least in Daytona Beach is at night when these same gals come in from the beach and don there super sexy short dresses and and skirts:daydreaming: :eek:on the board walk.
My wife and I (whom is very supportive) joins me on the board walk for a night of fun and frolic. What kills me is all the girls young and old are wearing there spike heels and you can hear them coming and going it drives me crazy because I to want to be out there showing off my killer body (yea right) and my sexy heels.. Well heres for more pain I leave for Daytona Beach July 4 th night.

Jamie14
06-25-2009, 10:32 PM
Didnt mean to rock the boat talking about limits, we all have our slice of life we have chosen and most of us have to enjoy the ride and make the most of it. Just me thinking aloud.....wondering sometimes if these daily urges mean I should have chosen a different path a while back............

Nicole Erin
06-26-2009, 01:15 AM
Hell yeah I would love to have a sexy woman's beach body. Sometimes I see women with their petite figures and feel a bit jealous but then only the very rarest TG can compare with a GG who was born with it.

Cole
06-26-2009, 01:26 AM
I too understand, when "most" guys check out a girl, they just notice the sexual appeal, while I am looking at the full picture. Being a hederosexual CG, if a girl is attractive to me, i first check out the body, then i look at what she is wearing, and if it is sexy, get jealous cause I am not wearing it/own it.

MissConstrued
06-26-2009, 03:43 AM
Okay, let me see if I understand the problem. You're at the beach, surrounded by gorgeous women in skimpy bathing suits. You are free to ogle them all day long. Yet you're bummed.

Dude. I think you might be gay.

Disclaimer: Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I guess I'm trying to say... count your blessings. I live 1500 miles from those beautiful babealicious big breasted bikini bottomed bleached blonde beach bunnies. Alliterally.

leotard fan
06-26-2009, 08:14 AM
i love wear swimsuits. but i can´t use them on the beach. only at home or like underwear. i have a little jealous...

Cole
06-26-2009, 08:52 AM
i love wear swimsuits. but i can´t use them on the beach. only at home or like underwear. i have a little jealous...

Tuck it my friend, and get a well fitted wig, or a wig that you can fit on with a temporary waterproof sealant. Unless you have Ricko Suave hair already. :cool:

Rachel05
06-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Well today when I stopped off for a drink, I walked past a girl and gave her a really good looking at, as it happens she was very pretty with a great figure, but it was only after i had given her dress a really good loking at that I realised she was as pretty as she was, the dress was gorgeous and I so wanted to ask where she got it from