PDA

View Full Version : Make-over at Mom's and the aftermath (lengthy)

Noxvictum
06-23-2009, 02:36 PM
Hey folks! Sorry for the extended absence, but such is life. Nothing bad, but it's been something. Getting ready for school again... yay... At least it beats working.

Anyway, So I've been back from my Mom's for a couple weeks. For the most part, didn't do too terribly much because my little brother's been getting into serious trouble. Mostly just hung around the house, confused. Definately strange being a visitor in my Mom's house, since there's no chores associated with it. Having nothing to do doesn't feel quite right, but it's a great feeling sometimes.

There wasn't much warning when it came time for the makeover. I only knew when a couple hours in advance. Mom only allowed one of her friends over instead of 5. Her name's Candy (seriously), and apparently she spent some serious time on her drag queen and crossdresser friends (mostly the former). Learned what to put where, not much else. But it's a start. Wasn't much in the way of trying on clothes, I don't have a whole lot, and I'm fairly small, and Mom's friends aren't, except one. But she's off being a new mom herself. After a bit, I started getting all the usual questions from Candy. Even though she's been around it a lot, she never really asked why. I figured since she took the time out of her day to help me, I may as well be honest, even on the really close to home questions. Mom didn't ask a single question, but she didn't really look like she cared about the "why." Then again, she's only ever asked "why" once, and I didn't have an answer, so she left it at that. Of course Candy brought up a good point, and it's been running through my head since. She asked how I intended to CD. Just at home, every now and then, blah blah blah. I didn't have an answer, but she said there's nothing wrong with that. I'm still quite young, and I have a clean slate in a new place. I can do whatever the hell I want (and I have, with in reason of course).

Not quite the end of the story, though. I get home, and I'm truly concerned what I'm going to do with myself. Still playing around with the idea of bartending somewhere en femme or something. Anyway, I'd been back, and hadn't really dressed up. Day before yesterday, I couldn't sleep a wink, and had been dying to dress up. So I did. Well, about 6am, I'm outside smoking, wondering when everyone else gets up. And soon get my answer, as two of them come out. I wasn't exactly expected. I'm generally asleep till noon, so it was weird on a few levels, I guess. Only momentary confusion was had, and only by the male roommates. The lady of the house liked my shoes and skirt. So yeah... only limits I have to worry about are the ones I set. So I've been asking myself every day, what's stopping me?

Alana65
06-23-2009, 02:45 PM
As to the end of your post Tracy, what is stopping you ? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember you saying that your roomies didn't care if you dressed, right ? If that's the case, go for it. All the power to ya, girl. :thumbsup:
btw....after the "makeover" did you look all natural/passable ? Or "over the top" ?

Noxvictum
06-23-2009, 02:55 PM
Went for natural. Posted the pics in an album. Yeah, the lighting was garbage... Only one good picture that I had liked, and I forget what had happened to it. There were only two versions. Them doing the make-up, then myself. Don't think I did a half bad job, but the photos are hardly evidence as far as I'm concerned.

Joni Marie Cruz
06-23-2009, 03:05 PM
Hey Tracy-

Hon, you are cuter'n a bug's ear. That's from one (former) Texas gal to another. Isn't that the Space Needle behind you? No, not in your avatar, that's a plain old paneled wall. Even I can tell that. In your album. Why didn't you say you were out here, we coulda gone out and had a beer or two.

Anyhow, you should do whatever you feel okay with. As far as looks go, you're pretty much eat up with passable, so that's not a worry. Just go for it, but only if it feels right. Have fun on the trip, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Noxvictum
06-23-2009, 03:07 PM
Well, thank you. I haven't been in washington for two months now. Holy crap, time flies. I remember signing my discharge papers like it was yesterday (Damn that was a good day). I didn't get to meet anyone in Seattle... There's several girls there, but my schedule at the time didn't allow for much.

Joni Marie Cruz
06-23-2009, 03:12 PM
I understand, girl. I didn't linger after I signed mine either, in fact it was more like one of those Wily Coyote kind of things with little dust tornadoes hanging in the air. However, if you're ever out this way again you have a free beer coming.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Cindy J Angel
06-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi how long were you in . My self 30.y and loved aver min well all most. but i do like the cheek aver mouth. I just wish i was as young as you in this time. see if you can get the girls to help you. could be fun.:love::hugs:

Noxvictum
06-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Only the minimum 4 years. More than enough for me, though. 30? Geez.... Must've been a E-9 or O-6. Glad to hear it was a good run.

Paulette
06-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Saw your pictures and I really liked the darker wig on you it looks so natural. With your looks nothing should hold you back.

Noxvictum
06-23-2009, 08:07 PM
Strangest thing is, and Mom's made the comment too, that there is a slight creepy factor just because we look so much alike, whether I'm dressed or not.

SuzanneS
06-23-2009, 08:18 PM
Strangest thing is, and Mom's made the comment too, that there is a slight creepy factor just because we look so much alike, whether I'm dressed or not.
I'm not sure I'd consider that creepy when dressed....maybe when in drab, but not when dressed. I'd think it's a good thing. BTW, love your pics...you look great!

Noxvictum
06-23-2009, 09:54 PM
I suppose so. Of course I guess having your mom tell you your boobs are too small would beat that... I'll try and remember more off color moments... They're fun to look back on.

Teri Jean
06-24-2009, 06:11 AM
Tracy, you look fantastic and your mom should be proud and happy to have a daughter/son who looks so good. Huggs Keli

MissConstrued
06-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Of course I guess having your mom tell you your boobs are too small would beat that...

Once I showed my mum a couple of VS padded pushup bras I'd picked up. "Some of us don't need padding," she said.

First time I've ever seen her smirk. :D

cindym5_04
06-24-2009, 02:42 PM
I know I've said it before, but you're totally a hottie. That would be completely awesome if you got a job bartending as a girl. You'd probably make SOOOO much in tips.

Noxvictum
06-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Thank you, Cindy. But I'd have to find the right place to work.

Also, just bought some new forms, and I got them yesterday. I had only bought them the day before that... Anyway, I bought a size 6 (took mom's advice), got a size 9 by mistake. But since I had em, I tried em on anyway... I freakin' love them. Made me have one of those "Damn I'm weird" moments. Not that its a bad thing, of course.