PDA

View Full Version : What a suprise

jenacd
06-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Well a little back ground.I am a married crossdresser made the mistake of not tell at first.So the wife and I have a don,t ask don,t tell policy.We live in a quiet neighbor and our back yard is very private.I have a garage that is big and I have an area I can go to dress and do my girl stuff.I usually wait till it is later and no chance of anybody coming to visit.I get dressed and do my transformation the wife knows what I am doing and does,nt come out.She does want to see me SO SHE SAYS.I got all fixed up last night and was having a good time and I went all out cause it has been awhile.It is hot here so i decided to venture out and sit in the lawn chair outside I keep an eye out cause if i see the wife come to the window I get inside before she looks out the curtain.Well last night i was sitting and watching and she got to the curtain before I could go in but she left fast.so I stayed out and enjoyed the night.I was wearing a cute sundress and I once and awhile love to wear my garterbelt and hose and a cute pair of low heeled open toe shoes.When I got ready to go in I noticed with my legs crossed you could see The garters and my hoes tops but i was to worried she did look the long to see the At least thats what I thought but when I went in and and we were in bed she said to me you are dressing like its the 50 and 60 and I was thinking how is she thinking that it was a sundress and shoes I bought a few weeks ago.Then i got to thinking She must have went into our bedroom were the light was out and peeked out the window and checked me out good cause the only thing I had on that said 50 or 60 was the garterbelt and hose sometime you had to look real hard to see.So what do you ladies think? I am kind of wondering why she says ahe does,nt want to see me but i know she had to have checked me out from a place i did,nt see her.Am i reading more into this or is it possible that she might want to get more involved and does,nt want to say?Any input would be appreciated
Thanks Girl Jenny

Annie D
06-23-2009, 04:23 PM
I know that you have a don't ask, don't tell policy but why don't you simply ask her if she peeked out the window and saw what you were wearing. Unless she is related to Clark Kent, she probably was spying.

Teri Jean
06-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Jena, your wife wasn't just peeking but critiqueing.(sp) Anyway she knows and maybe she could give some pointers, afterall she has decades of training we missed out on.

Keli

TommiTN
06-23-2009, 05:39 PM
She may have been referring to your sundress, not the garters. Depending on the style, sundresses can be very 50s/60s. Many people think the one I'm wearing in my avatar is vintage 1950s, but I bought it last year from JC Penny. Just a thought...

Persephone
06-23-2009, 06:03 PM
I think she is letting you know she saw you and, maybe, is opening the door a tiny crack. It sounds like real "baby steps" are the order of the day. It would probably be in your best interest to continue as you are until she brings up something again and then respond in a positive manner. An alternative might be to be in a store with her one day, look at something and say, "Isn't that cute!" and see what happens.

Phyliss
06-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Look on the good side, she said something. Perhaps it isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but it was a comment made to you about the way you were dressed. I don't think I'd ask if she was "peeking" but I'd take that comment and remember it. Next time do something different in such a place that she just might be able to see. Note any comments, and if they seem positive, or at least not totally negative use that time to open some sort of discussion for however brief a time it might be.

Persephone, I've tried that comment of "Isn't that cute" and all I get is the skyward :straightface: head shake followed by the :rolleyes: look. As if to say "you old fool"