PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever thought

bobbie anne
06-23-2009, 06:13 PM
How many of you while out underdressed have seen a GG and thought to yoursef.(I bet am wearing sexier panties than her)

Shikyo
06-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Who wouldn't? I mean we generally prefer probably sexier underwear than the average GG, so the probably of us actually having sexier underwear is pretty high. However, how many of us has actually gone and asked them, to make sure?

Carly D.
06-23-2009, 07:01 PM
I've seen women wearing something that I have and thought "so that's how that is supposed to look"... happened with some shoes that I have. they are a pair of sandels that have an ankle strap that slides up the ankle.. I'd been wearing it one way and saw a woman wearing it the opposite way.. it can be worn either way I'm thinking.. but as far as thinking I might be wearing sexier panties...

Teri Jean
06-23-2009, 08:25 PM
Yep and I was. LOL And the bra and nylons were the icing. LOL

Keli

lisalove
06-23-2009, 08:30 PM
I think that everyday. In fact I know I'm wearing sexier panties than 99% of the women in this world.

LA CINDY LOVE
06-23-2009, 08:49 PM
NO......no mater what I am wearing hers are always going to be sexier.

LA CINDY LOVE

linnea
06-24-2009, 12:21 AM
I often wonder what GGs are wearing and how it compares with what I'm wearing. Sometimes I think that I'm probably wearing fancier panties, but I don't usually think that I am sexier than they are (not that I don't try to be as sexy or sexier). But when I shop for panties and bras, I see a lot of GGs sorting through and purchasing some of the same styles that I have selected, so I think that I'm not too far off the mark.
I love the clothes they wear and how they wear them, so I'm often a careful observer (in a discreet way).

Joanne f
06-24-2009, 01:47 AM
Not quite sure how that is meant to work seeing that they are GGs undies in the first place , so a lot more would have bought them . :daydreaming:

tricia_uktv
06-24-2009, 01:50 AM
:) all the time

Lisa Golightly
06-24-2009, 01:54 AM
I can honestly say that thought never ever entered my mind. Actually I never wonder what underwear a girl's wearing... Now boys, of course, are quite a different matter... :)

Rachel B42
06-24-2009, 04:39 AM
Yes, that's happened many times followed by, "I wonder if her bra matches her panties like mine does?"

Deb The Brunette
06-24-2009, 04:57 AM
I can honestly say that thought never ever entered my mind. Actually I never wonder what underwear a girl's wearing... Now boys, of course, are quite a different matter... :)

Go Lisa Go ..:^5: ..:thumbup:

karynspanties
06-24-2009, 07:52 AM
Oh, only everytime I see a woman!!!!!! I love to go to the mall and poeple watch. Sometimes you see something you just we not expecting.

Trycia
06-24-2009, 08:33 AM
I think about it on a regular basis. Especially at the office for some reason....

Sara Jessica
06-24-2009, 08:43 AM
How many of you while out underdressed have seen a GG and thought to yoursef.(I bet am wearing sexier panties than her)

Never, but that's just me I guess.

StevieTV
06-24-2009, 08:46 AM
I can't say that I do, although if I do see a cute bra showing it will make me smile and wonder how I can get one like it.:)

Evelyn74
06-24-2009, 09:38 AM
I wonder if I am wearing nicer panties. But I mostly am looking at their style, makeup and outfit. Wondering how I would look in it and where she got it. Lisa I agree with you to I am looking at the men also. I love to people watch. I love to go to the mall and see how people move and how the interact with others. I have been looking alot how a woman stands diffrent than a man. I hope this post does not come across I like I am some kind of crazy stalker people watcher.
Evelyn

Cary
06-24-2009, 10:01 AM
I don't have to wonder. You'd be suprised how many times I've gotten accidental viewings over the years(usaully the wasteband). Most of the time they're wearing cotton panties for comfort.

vivianann
06-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Who cares, I am not into panties like that. I do not want to out sexy gg's. I just want to wear dresses and look pretty too.

Angie G
06-24-2009, 10:59 AM
It has happened a few times.:hugs:
Angie

Nicole Erin
06-24-2009, 12:26 PM
I think about it on a regular basis. Especially at the office for some reason....

Gotta think of *something* at work to make the time go by faster...

Now for me, my panties are pretty boring. I doubt mine are sexier than anyone else's panties. And really, I have no fascination with underwear.

JoAnne Wheeler
06-24-2009, 01:09 PM
I do that all the time (even at this moment). My Walcol lacey skimpy pantie is beautiful and I feel so good - and I know that it is prettier than any of the GGs probably are wearing.

JoAnne Wheeler

KayleeB
06-24-2009, 01:33 PM
Yup guilty, I even sometimes look and think my dresses are nicer than yours. Thing is in male mode I go commando (dont own any male underwear hehehe) and that is sexy too lol. I win both ways...

Dr.Susan
06-24-2009, 01:53 PM
NO......no mater what I am wearing hers are always going to be sexier.

LA CINDY LOVE

I agree. It is always sexier on a real girl, plus I don't underdress.

Shawna13
06-24-2009, 08:15 PM
I often wonder why they don't celebrate their femininity more. It seems to be regional. In certain cities the women are far more femme than other cities. But, nonetheless they are gg's and should flaunt it, if I was I would. So instead, I dress as lovely as I can when I can and enjoy every single minute of it.

kellycan27
06-24-2009, 08:21 PM
simply put.......NO

trannie T
06-24-2009, 09:01 PM
I always check out the panties when women are wearing low rise pants. My panties are usually sexier but then I get a look at some whale tail and I'm beaten.

Marisa_M
06-25-2009, 06:31 AM

It happens to me very frequently since I know (and don't know why...maybe they feel more comfortable) most GGs use to wear that ugly cotton underwear.