PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo! New Boobies Today!!

Kathi Lake
06-23-2009, 11:32 PM
I know, it sounds juvenile to call them boobies, but that's what the girls at the mastectomy store call them. The store is now run by the daughters of the original owner. They are both in their late 20's, bubbly & cute, and incredibly accepting. every time I come in, it's always "Gosh, your boobies are looking perfect" and "See, boobies are so much fun!" :)

Today, I took a long lunch knowing that a visit to their store is not a fifteen-minute affair. They like to chat first to find out where I get my cute outfits, how life has been going, where I've been dressed up, and the reactions I've gotten. After we find something, we usually chat some more, trade hugs and off I go, floating to my next destination. Today was pretty much a normal visit. I needed a new bra for a new blouse I bought a few months ago. It has a pretty keyhole opening in the back, which unfortunately shows my bra. I went into the changing room and was just going to put on my blouse, but in the Mythbusters tradition, thought that if doing it is worthwhile, overdoing it is even better. I came in in drab today, but changed into my black pencil skirt, was already wearing hose, put on my top and black pumps, the bra I already had, and stepped out of the room. They came over and fussed at me ("That blouse is super-cute! It really shows off your boobies!"), complimented my shape and agreed that the back opening was too low for my bra. They had a convertible bra, but it wasn't the "pocket" style. It required adhesive forms. I said I didn't have any. They smiled and said "For you, not a problem!"

Normally, they have a donation stash. I guess the American Cancer Society gives them money to help women in need buy breast forms. Apparently their closet was overflowing, but they couldn't find a decent pair of adhesive forms. I was bummed. The younger one reminded her sister that they had some in the back in my size that they were going to send back but never got around to it. She brought a few pair out (Amoena) and found a pair that matched my skintone really well. They took me into a room, showed me how to prep my skin and showed me how to position them properly. Oh my gosh! The feeling of the forms hanging on my chest felt so cool! We found a cute convertible bra that looked perfect with my blouse. They did their usual adjusting, step back, adjust some more because, as they say "We won't rest until your boobies are perfect!"

So, I was going to change back into drab mode. I had gotten my blouse off and was standing there in my cami and skirt and I hear a knock on the door. I said to come in. One of their new employees came in to see how I was doing. I guess her curiosity got the best of her. She said the girls were right, that I really did have a spectacular body and she was trying not to be jealous. I thanked her, said that I bet she said that to all the guys being fitted for bras, then said seriously that my goal is not to look like a man in a dress, but to blend as much as I can. She said, "Oh, you do more than blend, you really look very pretty." I said I wouldn't go that far, and she said "Oh, I would." I don't normally blush, but being told that while standing in underwear and a skirt kinda brought it out.

She left the room. I tried to peel the forms away from my chest. It didn't want to budge. I realized that I hadn't asked them about how easily removable they were. I put my bra and camisole back on and went into the hallway. The younger one was smiling mischievously at me. "Hey pretty woman, what's up?" I told her that my boobies seemed to want to stay where they were. She laughed and said that they looked so cute, why would I ever want to take them off? I reminded her that I was on my lunch break. She said that she was sure that after lunch, all the guys at work and even some of the girls, would love to see my new developments. I told her that it was indeed very tempting, but that I should probably give my poor underdeveloped lower back muscles a rest. She said that since the adhesive was new, that it was very strong. We could either use some adhesive remover, or wait a bit for sweat to do its thing.

Flipping a mental coin, it came up boobies. I got dressed, keeping my bra and cami on under my polo shirt. They again said I looked so cute and dared me to go to work wearing them. It was a bit harder leaving the store in drab mode while feeling the wonderful bounce and sway of my new boobies. I did get some looks on the way to my car, and thought that I should turn around and say "What?! I have a bad case of man-boobs. You have a problem with that?" :) I got in my car and drove. After awhile, I almost wanted to wear them back to work. Reason (unfortunately) prevailed, and after about 45 minutes (total lunch break - almost two hours :)), I was able to remove the forms. It was a nice drive though. I think two to three people actually noticed. Two girls in a car kept looking at me, smiling, waving, and pushing out their chests, and a guy in a truck who raised his eyebrows at me a bit.

I can't wait to wear them again. I absolutely adore the feel of the weight on my chest, and now can experiment with strapless dresses like I tried on last week. This time, I can go braless and my boobies won't end up right above my waistband, like the dress below. By the way, the dress below is the one I talked about in my last shopping post (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109236) from Bebe. It's basically a bustier with a miniskirt sewn on. I'm thinking of going back and trying it on again to see if it fits better with the adhesive forms.

Sigh. Can I say how much I love being girly? What are your experiences with these forms and why didn't someone tell me they were so much fun!?

Kathi

jennCD
06-24-2009, 12:07 AM
I'd kill to have your figure, Kathi!
Grrrr.... but great story tho and lovely photo as well. I like when things just work out so well.

:)
jenn

Kathi Lake
06-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Thanks, Jenn!

Remember, my figure is silicone-enhanced. Heck, my boobies are the only curves that I have, and they're just temporary. :)

Unfortunately, the pic of the dress really doesn't do it justice. It's a real "stop-them-in-their-tracks" dress.

Kathi

Persephone
06-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Sigh. Can I say how much I love being girly?
Kathi

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=91593&d=1245817889
OMG, girl, you look beyond fantastic!!! Congrats on your new "boobies"!

linnea
06-24-2009, 12:13 AM
"I can't wait to wear them again. I absolutely adore the feel of the weight on my chest, and now can experiment with strapless dresses like I tried on last week."

I love this feeling too. I have started getting wax treatments on my chest so that I can use adhesive and apply some "boobies" to my physique. I have had a minimal amount of success with natural hormones giving me some breast growth, and I absolutely adore the feeling of my breasts held comfortably by a bra. I think, though, that I'm going to invest in a nice set of boobies in the near future.
Like you, I will have trouble taking them off when I have to go back to work or to some other situation where I really can't wear them.

tinachristina
06-24-2009, 05:45 AM
You are really lucky to have such a wonderful time.

My best wishes. :)

Alana65
06-24-2009, 06:26 AM
I know, it sounds juvenile to call them boobies, but that's what the girls at the mastectomy store call them. The store is now run by the daughters of the original owner. They are both in their late 20's, bubbly & cute, and incredibly accepting. every time I come in, it's always "Gosh, your boobies are looking perfect" and "See, boobies are so much fun!" :)

I can't wait to wear them again. I absolutely adore the feel of the weight on my chest, and now can experiment with strapless dresses like I tried on last week. This time, I can go braless and my boobies won't end up right above my waistband, like the dress below. What are your experiences with these forms and why didn't someone tell me they were so much fun!?
Kathi

If you'd asked me Kathi, I would've told ya. :hugs: I've been attaching mine for quite some time, and the feeling is glorious :battingeyelashes: :)

And going bra-less ? Girl, don't get me started. :o

Thank you for sharing this, hun. I love the way you describe everything to the reader......it makes me feel like I was there with you (and I REALLY wish I was). Your confidence going to all these places just amazes me. I just wish I had 1/8 of that confidence. You're an inspiration. :hugs: :thumbsup:

StacyCD
06-24-2009, 07:24 AM
I dream of wearing attachable forms. However, it's nice to know that for some this dream is a reality!

Kathi Lake
06-24-2009, 08:55 AM
Thank you for sharing this, hun. I love the way you describe everything to the reader......it makes me feel like I was there with you (and I REALLY wish I was). Your confidence going to all these places just amazes me. I just wish I had 1/8 of that confidence. You're an inspiration. :hugs: :thumbsup:Oh Alana, you can!

One thing I learned long ago is that if I wouldn't normally seek a person's opinion, then their opinion really didn't matter to me at all. My confidence is based on my happiness with myself. I really love who I am - whether in guy mode or in girl mode. Do I pass all the time in girl mode? Heck no! I would charitably describe myself as a "two-bagger." Yes, my body is sufficiently girly, but how many times do you see a pretty girl from a distance, and marvel at her beauty? You gaze at her cute shoes clicking across the tile, her beautiful legs under a form-fitting skirt, her tiny waist, her pretty arms, and, since you're a guy, her, . . . ummmm, . . . chestal region. After a nice long hike around that area, your gaze finally drifts upwards to her face, . . . "Oh my!" you think. "That's unfortunate." Don't you just hate when pretty stops at the neck? :)

I guess what I'm saying is that going out should not depend on how pretty you are (or, especially, how pretty you think you are). Alana, you are beautiful inside and out. That inner beauty is always what carries the day. Get out there. Have fun! Don't dwell on the bad during your outings. Dwell on the fun. Each fun experience builds on the last until, like me, doing the last check of your makeup and hair before you go out the door will seem natural and normal. Waltzing into a dress shop like you own the place (and according to my credit card statements, I do own a couple :)) will be just what you're supposed to do.

Hugs!

Kathi

DianneW
06-24-2009, 08:55 AM
I agree with Alana 65, having them attached is a completly wonderful feeling. They move with you, bounce when you go up or down stairs and sometimes you bump into them when you reach for something. I guess,as close to the real thing as I'm ever going get.

LisaM
06-24-2009, 09:14 AM
Kathi,

I love reading about your experiences. You add so much detail. You really are an inspiration for so many ladies here!:)

queenie
06-24-2009, 09:24 AM
That dress looks fabulous! Where'd you get it?

Evelyn74
06-24-2009, 09:31 AM
You have a great figure and you look Fab. That dress is top knotch. You make me want to go to the gym and sheard some pounds. Thank you your the picture.

Trycia
06-24-2009, 09:54 AM
You really can pull it off Kathi. I love the dress.....and the boobies

Kathi Lake
06-24-2009, 09:59 AM
That dress looks fabulous! Where'd you get it?Bebe. They sell clothes that are a bit too sexy for "normal" wear (IMO), but are such fun! I also bought the minidress and duster below from there.

Kathi

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=83773&d=1236665838

vivianann
06-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Kathi, where is that boobie store, I want to visit that place when I am in Utah.

Angie G
06-24-2009, 10:15 AM
Oh you gotta have that dress with your new boobs hun.:hugs:
Angie

KatieC
06-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Awesome story! Thank you for posting. It does wonders for my outlook to read stories like this, where ladies like you are really out enjoying life.

cindym5_04
06-24-2009, 02:53 PM
You look great. I love Bebe too... they're just too expensive for my budget. An ex of mine bought me a clingy tee in there with bebe in rhinestones across the chest once...

Joni Marie Cruz
06-24-2009, 03:49 PM
Well thanks. Now I have a smoking, Kathi shaped, hole in the middle of my monitor. You look awesome.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Kathi Lake
06-24-2009, 08:40 PM
Kathi,

I love reading about your experiences. You add so much detail. You really are an inspiration for so many ladies here!:)I'm glad you like the detail. As I said in my initial "Hello, here's who I am" introduction post, I do tend to get a little verbose. Some would call it a fault, but I say, why use one word when 60 or 70 would do? :)

Awesome story! Thank you for posting. It does wonders for my outlook to read stories like this, where ladies like you are really out enjoying life.Thanks, Katie! Now it's your turn. Get out there, have fun, and let us know all about it.

Well thanks. Now I have a smoking, Kathi shaped hole in the middle of my monitor. You look awesome.

Hugs...Joni MariOh, puh-leeze! :) I hope to have the feminine grace evident in your pictures someday. All I have going for me is a twiglike body. :) Thanks for the compliment, though.

Kathi

paulaN
06-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Kathi, God you're good. Thank you for being you. And thank you for writing so well about your adventures. Go girl Go!

Rebecca Jackson
06-24-2009, 10:10 PM
I also love reading about your experiences and seeing what is possible when you have confidence and are secure in who you are. Makes me want to run out and get some boobies!

Lisa Renee
06-24-2009, 10:19 PM
Kathi

I live in the SLC area and would like to know where that store is.
Thanks

Miranda09
06-24-2009, 11:34 PM
You look great in your outfit Kathi. You have a gorgeosu figure. Thanks for posting your little adventure. Sounded like a fun time with the SA's. I love wearing my forms attached, tho I don't do it nearly as often as I would like. They feel so natural hanging that you never want to take them off. :)

Joni Marie Cruz
06-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Oh, puh-leeze! :) I hope to have the feminine grace evident in your pictures someday. All I have going for me is a twiglike body. :) Thanks for the compliment, though.Kathi

No. You stop. Grace!<snork> I laughed so hard a booger came out of my nose. How femme is that?<lol> And you are awesome, then again I have a thing for stern looking girls.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Kathi Lake
06-25-2009, 04:30 PM
No. You stop. Grace!<snork> I laughed so hard a booger came out of my nose. How femme is that?<lol> And you are awesome, then again I have a thing for stern looking girls.

Hugs...Joni MariYou have always looked quite graceful and feminine in your pictures, so no boogers are necessary (although a tissue might be nice). I only look stern because I have 4-6 months left with braces. Normally, I'm pretty happy and smile plenty!

Kathi

Joni Marie Cruz
06-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Kathi, I am so horrible, I have this terrible complex about compliments, I just can't believe anyone would say anyhing nice about me. Please forgive me, but I didn't even thank you for what you said, believe me, I really do appreciate it. Thank you so much, you are so sweet.

This may sound odd, but congrats on the braces and getting them off soon, I'd love to get braces, too, even at this late date. I'm sure you have a beautiful smile. And you really do look awesome and very sexy, if you don't mind my saying.

Hugs...Joni

Crystal Rose
06-25-2009, 10:57 PM
You have always looked quite graceful and feminine in your pictures, so no boogers are necessary (although a tissue might be nice). I only look stern because I have 4-6 months left with braces. Normally, I'm pretty happy and smile plenty!

Kathi

Kathi, I have been reading your posts for a while and have to say thanks. Thanks for the honest and open post, I also live in Utah and find it encouraging that you have no issues when you are out. I was wondering if you can somehow let me know some of the stores you go to here in SLC as I would definitely give them my business also. :love::D

Kathi Lake
06-26-2009, 02:14 AM
Kathi, I am so horrible, I have this terrible complex about compliments, I just can't believe anyone would say anyhing nice about me. Please forgive me, but I didn't even thank you for what you said, believe me, I really do appreciate it. Thank you so much, you are so sweet.Yes, we all have issues with accepting compliments - crossdressers even more, it seems. Like I tell my wife - I don't flatter or lie. When I say something, you can rest assured that I meant it.

This may sound odd, but congrats on the braces and getting them off soon, I'd love to get braces, too, even at this late date. I'm sure you have a beautiful smile. And you really do look awesome and very sexy, if you don't mind my saying.I can't wait to get them off, get them whitened and practice my "pretty girl smile." Thank you for the compliments. I don't really mind being called sexy, I guess. Like you, it is a bit strange sometimes thinking of myself as a sexy woman. Like my adventure with the shoe salesman at Nordstrom, it's a bit disconcerting being seen/treated as a woman at first, but you can get used to it. :)

Kathi, I have been reading your posts for a while and have to say thanks. Thanks for the honest and open post, I also live in Utah and find it encouraging that you have no issues when you are out. I was wondering if you can somehow let me know some of the stores you go to here in SLC as I would definitely give them my business also. :love::DHappy to!!

Fashion Place Mall - all of it. From BeBe to Nordstrom - the food court to J Crew, everyone has been fine. Talbots across the street is another favorite

In Foothill Village I love White House/Black Market and Bella Forte, but all of the shops there treat me fine.

Whimsy in Draper, Park City, and Salt Lake City. DSW in Murray and Sandy.

Basically, everyone has treated me as how I present myself - a perfect lady. Try it.

Kathi

queenie
06-29-2009, 03:33 PM
I knew that dress looked familiar! I almost bought it but didn't because I have too many black dresses. It totally helps when you have your boobies with you when trying on stuff as you'll see if it works out or not right away.

I've never actually shopped while dressed but the girls in Bebe and BCBG haven't batted an eye and actually fawn over me when I come in.

Kathi Lake
06-29-2009, 04:15 PM
I knew that dress looked familiar! I almost bought it but didn't because I have too many black dresses. It totally helps when you have your boobies with you when trying on stuff as you'll see if it works out or not right away.

I've never actually shopped while dressed but the girls in Bebe and BCBG haven't batted an eye and actually fawn over me when I come in.Wait, you mean it's possible to have too many black dresses? Uh-oh. :)

I love BCBG's! I wish they had a store here in Utah, but we're not exactly a fashion capitol. Heck, I'm sometimes surprised that we have anything above WalMart. :)

Kathi

queenie
06-29-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm waiting for this dress to go on clearance. It looks fantastic!

http://www.bcbg.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3477443&camp=VCSP090218:CPS6E055

I tried it on in the store and loved it, but BCBG is so expensive!

Kathi Lake
06-29-2009, 05:07 PM
I'm waiting for this dress to go on clearance. It looks fantastic!

http://www.bcbg.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3477443&camp=VCSP090218:CPS6E055

I tried it on in the store and loved it, but BCBG is so expensive!Oh, wow, I love that dress!! Yes, they are expensive, but girl, aren't we worth it? :)

Kathi

robincd
06-29-2009, 05:09 PM
wow, you look gorgeous Kathi .. I'm so jealous of your experience with the girls at the boobie store :)

Kathi Lake
06-29-2009, 07:13 PM
wow, you look gorgeous Kathi .. I'm so jealous of your experience with the girls at the boobie store :)Well then, I think I know a way to remedy that in four easy steps:
Get your phone book
Look for a mastectomy supply store
Go there
Enjoy

Simple, isn't it? :)

Kathi

Patty-Fay
06-29-2009, 07:22 PM
Kathi - I am SO jealous! I would not be bold enough to go into a breast form store (I got mine off the internet). And to have such cool, supportive ladies at the store - what a thrill!!! Thanks for the vicarious pleasure!

robincd
06-29-2009, 10:50 PM
yes, very simple !!

(assuming the girls running the store here are the same personality, accepting, perky, fun)

Kathi Lake
06-29-2009, 11:27 PM
yes, very simple !!

(assuming the girls running the store here are the same personality, accepting, perky, fun)Yup! Simple indeed. Glad you agree. :)

Seriously, if you get a bad reception at one, then try another, if that doesn't work out, lather, rinse, repeat.

Attitude has a lot to do with it. When I go into a store for the first time, I act as a man dressed as a woman (fabulously, I might add :)) is the most normal thing in the world - almost not giving them time to think about it. I will, after a few minutes of chatting/trying stuff on, have an "Oh, by the way" moment and "remember" to ask them if they have any issues with me being a customer as I would never want to hurt their sales to "normal" customers. When confronted with that, most SAs kind of go into "defensive" mode, and bend over backwards to make sure that I feel welcome. The relationship started on the right foot, we go on from there. Acting deferential - almost "Awww, goofy 'ol me" - but never scared - helps as well. People are relatively predictable, and I work well within that arena (Heck, and Mama told me I'd never use them thar' fancy degrees fur nuthin'. Boy, would she be surprised! :))

Kathi

Diane Smith
06-30-2009, 12:13 AM
Well then, I think I know a way to remedy that in four easy steps:
Get your phone book
Look for a mastectomy supply store
Go there
Enjoy

Simple, isn't it? :)

Kathi

Unfortunately, the leading local mastectomy supply store here is run by a mother-and-daughter pair of ultra-conservative Christians who state in their advertising that God has assigned them a lifelong mission to ease the burden of women afflicted with breast cancer. While that's certainly an admirable attitude, somehow I don't think it's a sign they would be real open to helping ease my kind of burden.

Fortunately it is not the only place within driving range, but it is definitely the first store that would spring to any normal civilian's mind if you said "breast forms" in this community.

- Diane

Kathi Lake
06-30-2009, 12:18 AM
Unfortunately, the leading local mastectomy supply store here is run by a mother-and-daughter pair of ultra-conservative Christians who state in their advertising that God has assigned them a lifelong mission to ease the burden of women afflicted with breast cancer. While that's certainly an admirable attitude, somehow I don't think it's a sign they would be real open to helping ease my kind of burden.

Fortunately it is not the only place within driving range, but it is definitely the first store that would spring to any normal civilian's mind if you said "breast forms" in this community.

- DianePhew! You got me there. That would be a challenge for anyone! Sigh. I guess if the other stores don't work out, there's always the ever-fun "Road Trip to Utah." :)

Kathi

robincd
06-30-2009, 03:13 PM

- Diane

when I first read this I wondered what kind of store would have its own driving range ... then my mind wandered to playing golf with breastforms ... :heehee:

JOJO44
07-04-2009, 08:25 PM

- Diane

At least you have a store within driving range! Our closest store is appx. 3 1/2 hour drive each way!