PDA

View Full Version : For others that began dressing in relatives clothes....

heathr1
06-24-2009, 05:35 AM
Did you ever wear anything fetishy of theirs?

Leather, PVC, fun uniforms?

LisaM
06-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Didn't see any replies---so I'll add one.

No, my mother didn't have any fetish clothing so I stuck with the basics.

linnea
06-24-2009, 10:11 AM
No, no fetish clothing--my mother's clothing was pretty basic and that satisfied me until I developed my own collection. I have never gone into the fetish realm myself either.

brittdoll
06-24-2009, 11:04 AM
No. I always felt guilty enough that I was wearing their clothing - wearing these items would be pushing it just a bit too far for me.

heathr1
06-25-2009, 09:18 AM
Well, I did wear mother's leather mini skirt, but it was a quality one from an expensive shop, unlike the fun wear.

TGMarla
06-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Did you ever wear anything fetishy of theirs?

Leather, PVC, fun uniforms?
Uhh....no.

I started dressing back in '72 when I was 12 years old. (Yeah, yeah...do the math!)

Mom didn't have any of that kind of stuff. :D

Dressing Jill
06-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Mom and Dad's most fetish thing was a sex comic books and I can not remember the name of them seems to me it was sex to 60 maybe wrong on the 60 but it was sex to some number.

Missy
06-25-2009, 02:07 PM
used my moms and sister cloths and they wear not in to anything that cloths could be found still looking for body suits that they had back in the late sixtys

Rachel05
06-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Nope my mum and sister never had any fetish stuff, but what they did have made me happy for many a year until I could go out and get my own, back in them days it was fetish enough in my head to be doing what I was doing, great to look back on though

Shy CD
06-25-2009, 07:06 PM
I wouldn't say fetish wear but i did wear some of my mothers lingerie the first time i saw a thong i had no clue how to put it on LOL.

Nicole

Kristen Marie
06-25-2009, 08:28 PM
Fetish...none that I can remember. Wearing a matching pair of light blue panties and a bra was heaven back then (and today)....it's all I ever needed.

trannie T
06-25-2009, 08:38 PM
I loved wearing my uncle's leather bustier even though it was a little big for me.

AmandaM
06-25-2009, 10:26 PM
I don't have those kinds of relatives, thank you very much!

LOL

karynspanties
06-26-2009, 09:24 AM
Nope, mom had nothing like that. I wore her panties and slips until I "aquired" my own stuff.

Lori Anne
06-26-2009, 04:21 PM
My sister was an 'extreme preppy', so she had no fetish clothing. If she had had something 'fetishy' I would have probably 'borrowed' it though.

Lori Anne

rachellegsep
06-26-2009, 05:05 PM
no fetish wear but do remember a long black open bottom girdle with suspenders , silk stockins & patent black leather stillettoes :daydreaming:

denns61
06-26-2009, 05:25 PM
Mom and Dad's most fetish thing was a sex comic books and I can not remember the name of them seems to me it was sex to 60 maybe wrong on the 60 but it was sex to some number.

Jill, it was Sex to Sixty. My uncle had quite a few copies and they were pretty hot for the early sixties when I was 10 or eleven. I spent a lot of time sneaking peeks at his collection.

A few years later I tried on my first girly clothes. Panties and a very plain garter belt of my cousins. Not a kinky garterbelt, a practical one for holding up her Sunday School hose(prior to pantyhose. Now I'm too big and hairy to dress, but I still have a serious lingerie fetish.

CathyXD
06-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Don't know if it was fetish wear but after dressing in my mums tights and black underwear for a good few years it was good to discover stockings and suspenders. I thought they were rubbish tights at first but then seen girls on the telly wearing them and I then knew what they were for

cindyc6
06-27-2009, 03:14 AM
no fetish wear at all

Samantha B L
06-27-2009, 09:11 AM
I wore my cousin's clothes once in awhile when I was 11 and 12 in 1967 and 1968, She had enough stuff that I was able to get myself up in full dress a few times when no one was around. She didn't have any fetish stuff but she did have a couple of blouses that were kind of sissy stuff and a couple of cheap feather boas.

sometimes_miss
06-27-2009, 01:55 PM
Fetish clothes, well no. But the late sixties were a time of long haired hippy chicks, micro mini skirts and dresses, and yes, I loved wearing my older sisters clothing, and I had the long beautiful hair to complete the illusion. I even fit in her heels for a short time. Wonderful memories, and I still imagine myself looking much as I did back then whenever I'm dressing up as a girl. Sometimes denial is a wonderful thing.

AmandaM
06-27-2009, 11:27 PM
No relatives. But, when I was 15 I watched a neighbor's house for two weeks while they were on vacation, fed their dog, etc. She was in her 20's, sexy, beautiful, etc. You can guess what happened. She had micro-dresses, miniskirts, and some clubbing dancewear. Sexy stuff, ala 1975! It was the first time I fully dressed. And I did it everyday. I was her size. I was in heaven for two weeks. I wish she would have caught me and then approved, then helped me, and every day for the next few years, wow-wee!

xchristina
06-27-2009, 11:37 PM
Not really anything too fetish related...maybe some fishnets and a garter my mom had hidden away somewhere. :]

Keyanna
06-28-2009, 03:16 AM
nothing fetish at all, my sister and mom's clothing are very basic ... :heehee:

cindyscute
06-28-2009, 07:31 AM
No my moms clothing were standard lady like stuff. But very enjoyable at the time.

lovinmypanties
06-28-2009, 10:27 AM
No fetish stuff, but I would wear my sisters silk panties with the days of the week printed on them

il.dso
06-29-2009, 08:01 AM
Fun question.
"No" would be my answer.

reneedtg
06-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Not really fetish...but I wore my sister's dance costumes. Just loved the feel of the material and the tights.

cdbethany
06-29-2009, 06:23 PM
none unless you count my sisters and cousins school uniforms 13 different ones 5 of my sisters and 9 between my 3 cousins i can remember all the outfits and what age i was, girls school uniforms has always been my fetish.

here we go:

blue gingham school dress with pink panties and black tights(4,sister)

black pinafore dress with white polo shirt white panties vest and tights
(9,cousin 1,dressed as dare)

pink gingham dress with white panties,croptop and grey tights(11,sister)

green gingham dress with white panties,croptop with knee socks(11,cousin 3)

white polo shirt,grey pinafore dress,white panties and tights(11,cousin2)

white blouse,grey skirt,black blazer,red and grey tie, white bra and panties, black tights(12-17,sister,wore it many times)

red polo shirt,black wrap around skirt,black gym knickers,red football socks
(12-15,sisters p.e kit)

white blouse,grey skirt,black blazer,blue and grey tie, black bra and panties, black tights(12-14,cousin 1+2,)

blue blouse,black skirt,black blazer,blue and red tie, black bra and panties, black tights(13,cousin 3)

yellow polo shirt,yellow and black check skirt,black and yellow blazer,white panties black knee highs(13-14cousin1)

white blouse brown skirt,brown blazer and black tights(14-15,cousin2)

red gingham blouse,red skirt,red blazer,black bra and panties,tan tights(15,cousin1)

blue blouse,navy skirt,navy blazer,white thong and bra(16,cousin3)

love and kisses
bethany xxxxxx:battingeyelashes:

Carola
06-29-2009, 07:01 PM
On holydays, we went to an aunt house and even tough my female cousins were a little younger than me, i wore their bathing suits and miniskirts. Wow those days when i was able to dress so few...

Melissa73
07-05-2009, 01:33 AM
well if you count the times i wore my sisters bathing suits/ cheerleading uniforms/ and tap dance costumes. i suppose i did. I always had a dream to be a cheerleade and when i would go to my sisters practice, i would see the other girls in their skirts and tops and i was in heaven. i recall one time fantasizing i was a cheerleader w/ them after a football game, and we would all go for pizza. and like the girls, i would be runningaround in my cheerleading uniform :)

ReneeCD
07-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Well then, let me be the first!

Back in the late 60's--early 70's, when I was college age, I tried on a lot of other people's things (I know--not cool, but I was desperate!). A long time ago, in another post, I told of how some of the first feminine things that I wore were women's coats and jackets. At that time, the "wet-look" was becoming popular, I wore several shiny PVC jackets and coats for short periods of time. They were thrilling! I was at a wedding in Chicago in 1971, staying at a friend's house. She put me up in her sister's bedroom. Of course, I couldn't help but look in her closet! In there were the first pair of white stretch boots I had seen up close. They had a medium height heel, and zipped up the front. They were a size 10--barely big enough to squeeze into, but I very CAREFULLY did. I was in heaven! I managed to wear them several times before leaving her home.

Another time, the next year, I was staying in the home of a college friend. When she went to work, I looked in her closet and found a pair of cranberry colored PVC slacks and vest. I travelled with my "stash" in the trunk of my car, since I was living with my parents, and had a PVC coat, and my own pair of white stretch boots. I borrowed her clothes, along with a cute blouse I found, and wore them all for a while.

Once again, I know it's not cool to borrow other people's stuff. I don't do it any more, and haven't for a number of years, but then I was young, dumb and had hormones coursing through my veins--well, you understand!

Renee

Jessica Who
07-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Nobody had fetish type clothing, I think if they did I would have been emotionally scarred.

Staceygurl
07-05-2009, 04:47 PM
No. Mom didn't have anything I would have considered a fetish piece. The most erotic think I would wear of hers was one of her garter belts and stockings. Thinking back now I would consider it to be more retro than fetish.

Brooke Ashley
07-13-2009, 08:15 PM
i found some very fetishy underwear and some sort of top that is like ur shirt got ripped by tigers claws lol and wore those

jimmina
07-13-2009, 09:56 PM
ione of the first outfits i started wearing was my sisters school uniform
dark tights (great for hiding my hairy legs)
plaid kilt
oxford shirt
and before my foot size exploded ( Size 15!!) her shoes
had to put it away before school the next day lol

Gerard
07-14-2009, 02:23 PM
I've never worn anything of that sort or felt the need to.

rebecca_morris_75
07-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Like others I stuck to the basics. That was more than enough for me :)

JustAlex
08-28-2009, 01:51 PM
I wore two sheer short nightie/panties set that my mother had. I'm pretty sure I wore them a lot more than she did.

I'm not sure if that counts as fetish clothes. Maybe kinky, naughty, something that surely my grandmother wouldn't have approved.
At one time, the idea that I could have been conceived in one of them freaked me out a little. But they looked and felt so good that I brushed the thought out of my mind.

sterling12
08-28-2009, 02:11 PM
My Mother, The Dominatrix? My Sisters wearing rubber? Yeah, we all had Family who did that.....not!

I don't know what your childhood was like, but I lived in "LeaveittoBeaver Land." Upper Middle-Class Suburbia with a Capital "S." My Mother wouldn't have walked out The Door without wearing hose and a girdle, but "fetishy?" Puh-leeze, there was a Convent down the street!

So, Joanie grows up emulating "dressed-up women." As a teen, I read about that stuff in lots of sex mags, but I guess "The Tree gets bent at an early age." Fetishwear was never a turn-on. Talked to a "Rubber Queen" at a Party about two years ago in the middle of summer. My only thought, "Isn't that awfully hot and uncomfortable?"

Peace and Love, Joanie

karennjcd
08-28-2009, 02:20 PM
Agreed, my mom's stuff was pretty plain and I'd consider it boring. But there still was a thrill back then in doing it - just the feel of the material I wasn't used to feeling against my skin.

Sarah V
09-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Nope. Just the regular stuff.

North Carolina CD
09-06-2009, 01:30 AM
i love wearing any womans clothing as long as I can get away with it;)

tanya1976
09-06-2009, 02:11 AM
No, my mother didn't have any fetish clothing so I stuck with the basics.[/QUOTE]

Lol!

Charla McBee
09-06-2009, 02:29 AM
If I found anything that looked too intimate (for lack of a better term), I left it where it was found. Never saw any fetish gear, Im glad to say for the sake of my own fragile sanity.

DaisyG
09-06-2009, 03:20 AM
Before my mid-20's my source was exclusively Mom's and Grandma's clothes - - Mom's mostly. I never found anything fetishy, but if I had, I have little doubt I'd have tried it on.

Mom came of age during the depression of the 1930's. She and Dad never had much to spend on non-essential things. I remember a day Christmas shopping with Dad in the mid-50's, when we bought Mom a set of black underwear; slip, panties and bra. Before that, she didn't even own those items deemed essential for every woman's wardrobe, let alone anything more risque. Wow, how times have changed!