PDA

View Full Version : Something I've Noticed

jeri1973
06-24-2009, 07:08 AM
I have been working on looking more fem in all that I do--the way I present myself, the way I walk, the way I talk and much more. I have noticed that over the past few days I have been naturally walking with limp wrists and a little swing in my rear. As I continue to progress in my new life I think that my new life is beginning to progress pretty well. Has anyone else noticed the natural change?

gender_blender
06-24-2009, 08:07 AM
I have noticed natural changes, but those are a result of taking prescription hormones for years, which probably isn't what you're referring to. Self-induced behavorial and mannerism alterations are ok in moderation, otherwise you run the risk of being perceived as homosexual.

shannonsilk
06-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Sometimes I'm not sure where the line is. I find myself wondering if I did something A little too ......

suchacutie
06-24-2009, 10:54 AM
For those of us who wish (need?) to transform from one gender to the other and back over and over, those differences are on our minds all the time. They are the very things we search out in order to have some grounding in the gender we are currently presenting!

I know I've gone from one gender-difference issue to another, working them through one at a time starting with clothes, then movement, then makeup (and the attendent body-compromise issues like eyebrows), then voice (still working on that), and now my wife is working me through issues of how women respond to life events and the ability to "chit-chat". At every stage it's been a challenge, only to have the next level seem more challenging on the road to really being a "natural" girlfriend.

Has anyone noticed how darned hard it is to satisfy this need of gender switching??? sheesh!

:)

tina

Persephone
06-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Has anyone noticed how darned hard it is to satisfy this need of gender switching??? sheesh!
:)
tina

Definitely! Especially when, as you describe, the switch may take place a couple of times in one day.

Each of us probably has her own challenges. My spouse says that I've incorporated my girl self so much that my usual walk and motions are femme. As a result, I've been trying to make the guy side more "masculine," but, frankly, I don't think it is working.

And it is hard to do! I have to think about it to walk and move like a guy!

Laura Evans
06-24-2009, 06:59 PM
Jeri, I have noticed the same, especially since I am always practicing those feminine behaviors in order to make it a natural part of me. It must be working since I find I am accepted and percieved more and more as a female. Besides I enjoy mimicing female behavior since that is what I feel inside.

jenna_woods
06-24-2009, 07:06 PM
Yes I have noticed the same,my rear swing, and the way I enter a car and get out.

Brina Halloween
06-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Yes I have noticed the same,my rear swing, and the way I enter a car and get out.

Try a fiero without a tilt steering wheel...you either learn "lady-like" or suffer the consequences :devil:

Sammy777
06-24-2009, 07:28 PM
I have been working on looking more fem in all that I do--the way I present myself, the way I walk, the way I talk and much more. I have noticed that over the past few days I have been naturally walking with limp wrists and a little swing in my rear.

So what you are saying is your Will trying to act like Grace but come off as Jack?

Marisa_M
06-25-2009, 06:36 AM
Sure I've noticed it and need to take care of it when I'm in my "other" mode :o

Teri Jean
06-25-2009, 06:45 AM
I keep trying to subtlychange my looks, mannerisms and walk as to not be noticed but the individuals who we do not see for years will see the change. Oh well, :-)

Keli