PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever forgotten if you were dressed en femme?

carson
07-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Here's what happened today. My wife and daughter left early to spend the entire day with Nana. I had to work (I have a home office) so I put on bra, panties, pantyhose, a really breezy linen cap sleeve blouse, a silk skirt and heels and spent the day working feeling absolutely fabulous! Then about a half hour before they came home, I changed back into my male persona and was ready to be husband and Daddy again. My wife asked me to go get a few things at the store for dinner, so I headed out. It was a beautiful afternoon and I was driving along with the stereo on and the top down. While stopped at a light, a young lady in the car next to me smiled and I smiled back. In that instant, I had this sudden bolt of terror go through me that I was still "dressed!" :eek: There I was, a closet CD, sitting in a convertible out in traffic with a young woman in another car looking at me! I damned near passed out. Of course, this all happened in a matter a two or three seconds. I glanced down to give myself the once over, the light changed and I was off again, laughing like an idiot. :rotflmao: But it seemed so real. I had spent so many hours in my female persona that, having just changed, I could still "feel" things like my bra straps across my shoulders, the ankle straps of my pumps cutting my arch and the sensation of my skirt and pantyhose sliding across each other. I could have sworn I was in my girl clothes! Please tell me I'm not the only one whose done this? (If I am, then lie to make me feel better!) :o

Tristen Cox
07-09-2005, 09:51 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10724
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10792

DanaJ
07-09-2005, 09:54 PM
What kind of convertible?

DanaJ

carson
07-09-2005, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the links, Tristen. When I eventually do get busted en femme (it's bound to happen by the law of averages, right?) I'll try to soothe my ego by remembering I'm in very good company. I guess the point of my story wasn't so much about getting caught (since I wasn't) but the strong psychological, or at least tactual, connection I'd made from being dressed for a period of time that caused me to think I still was even though I wasn't! Very weird.

And to answer your question DanaJ. 2001 Mustang. Zinc Yellow w/black interior and black top. My wife calls it my "mid-life crisis" car. :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
07-10-2005, 03:16 AM
I meant no offense. Only to mention that as this topic is a hot number and a few threads have been seeing action lately, that people might not have more to reply with to your thread. My apollogees :o

Jonien
07-10-2005, 03:31 AM
Here's what happened today. My wife and daughter left early to spend the entire day with Nana. I had to work (I have a home office) so I put on bra, panties, pantyhose, a really breezy linen cap sleeve blouse, a silk skirt and heels and spent the day working feeling absolutely fabulous! Then about a half hour before they came home, I changed back into my male persona and was ready to be husband and Daddy again. My wife asked me to go get a few things at the store for dinner, so I headed out. It was a beautiful afternoon and I was driving along with the stereo on and the top down. While stopped at a light, a young lady in the car next to me smiled and I smiled back. In that instant, I had this sudden bolt of terror go through me that I was still "dressed!" :eek: There I was, a closet CD, sitting in a convertible out in traffic with a young woman in another car looking at me! I damned near passed out. Of course, this all happened in a matter a two or three seconds. I glanced down to give myself the once over, the light changed and I was off again, laughing like an idiot. :rotflmao: But it seemed so real. I had spent so many hours in my female persona that, having just changed, I could still "feel" things like my bra straps across my shoulders, the ankle straps of my pumps cutting my arch and the sensation of my skirt and pantyhose sliding across each other. I could have sworn I was in my girl clothes! Please tell me I'm not the only one whose done this? (If I am, then lie to make me feel better!) :o

Sorry but it goes very much against the grain to lie
Ok i'll make an exeption i'l lie ok it hapend to me to :lol:

carson
07-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Hey Jonien,

I appreciate the support there. Ya know, when you lie, it's not terribly effective if you let people know you're lying. Ah, by the way, would you be up for a friendly game of poker? I'm just learning and I need the practice. :liar:

Jonien
07-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Hey Jonien,

I appreciate the support there. Ya know, when you lie, it's not terribly effective if you let people know you're lying. Ah, by the way, would you be up for a friendly game of poker? I'm just learning and I need the practice. :liar:

I take it you have unmarked cards then
:whistling I may think lieing bad did't say nothing about cheating

carson
07-10-2005, 04:50 PM
I take it you have unmarked cards then
:whistling I may think lieing bad did't say nothing about cheating
Good on ya, Luv! I don't mind a woman who cheats as long as I can cheat too! ;)

By the by, where were you during the terrorist attck? My wife and I were in Knightsbridge. Damn awful. Don't get me started on terrorists. I have a very simple, effective, yet some say, brutal solution to the problem. Grrrr :devious: