PDA

View Full Version : Driving from Florida

Laura C
06-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi everyone I just had to share my experience in driving to Wisconsin from Florida. I first flew to Florida in drabs ( bummer) anyway my Cd Gf picked me up at the airport. We went to a triess meeting in ft Meyers. Before the meeting I got changed into laura . After the meeting we all went to a club for drinks and dancing which is always fun. I,ve been to this place many times. Well monday I left punta Gorda still beeing dressed all weekend with my friends. I was driving an old ford ranger that i bought down there in Dec. Anyway the trip was going good untill i got to Perry georga where the check engine lite came on. It was still running ok but I got worried. i didn't need to break down in the middle of no where while enfemm. I then drove to Chattanoga Tenn where I checked in the motel and asked if there was a ford dealer close by. He checked the phone book and gave me there Number. In the morning i got dressed in white capries and a blue top for a stop at the dealer. I pulled in the service bay and a very nice girl asked me what was wrong. I told her i was just passing thru and what was wrong. While they checked it out I was asked to sit in the waiting room. There I met 3 other people who were getting there cars serviced. We had a great chat about everything. About a hour and a half later the girl came to me and said that it was my ma air flow sensor that was bad and it would be 390 dollars to fix it. i told her That I would try and make it like it was and fix it when I got home. they charged me 95 dollars to check it and then I was gone. It was a very nice experience. I stopped two other nites on the way and had fun at each place. i got home safe , and yesterday the ford dealer called Laura and asked if the service was good. I said it was fine. It was a great trip and I loved doing it all enfemm. huggs Laura

Trycia
06-24-2009, 12:41 PM
Glad to hear you had such a great time. I'm very jealous!

Persephone
06-24-2009, 05:38 PM
It was a great trip and I loved doing it all enfemm. huggs Laura

I am sooooo glad you had fun! And soooo sorry to hear about the extra expense! Thanks for posting!

karynspanties
06-25-2009, 08:05 AM
I was working in Arizona a few months back. I drove from Michigan to AZ and worked for awhile on contract. Of course I took my wig, make-up and clothes. I went out a few times while there, but on the way home, I drove from New Mexico to Indiana fully enfemme. I stopped for gas, food, bathroom stops the whole kit and kabootle. It's makes a differance going out when your in areas that you know you will probably never go to again and never see those poeple again. But I really did not get any looks. I was wearing blue jeans, tennis shoes, fem top, forms, wig and light make-up. I just kind of blended in. It was nice.