PDA

View Full Version : My first time out

Jakob
06-24-2009, 07:02 PM
Hey everyone! I really need to talk about what happened today.

I never even thought about going out at all. Well maybe I dreamed about it, but there were just too many facts and thoughts and little things that kept me from doing so.
My wig is cheap and really not that great, I have no clothes to go out, I'm too inexperienced to cover the shadow of my beard properly. My make-up skills are not good at all.

How in the world did I manage to still go out today?
My parents are on vacation, so I can use my moms car and I look after their house. I found a dress in my moms closet, put it on and it felt great.
I bought some more expensive makeup and was kinda ok with my looks. Nah, not just ok. I actually felt euphoric, I felt that I could pass like this.
There was still the cheap wig and it was still impossible for me to completely hide my beard.

Anyway this afternoon I dressed up and was all ready to go out. I had serious doubts. I was nervous. Very nervous.
There are like 200 appartments in my house, I live in the 10th floor and have to use the elevator to get down.
I was so nervous, I was almost throwing up. Ok, calm down dude. I grabbed a beer, drank half of it and went out of the room. Fortunately I met no one on my way out.

I got in the car to drive around a bit before heading to the city and it's fashion stores. When I got out of the car, it was 7:30pm, half an hour before most shops close. Walking in my 2,5 inch heels was surprisingly easy. Was going to try on some dresses, jeans, sunglasses...whatever.
I immediately noticed men looking at me. WTF? Does it really feel like that to be a girl? I'm 6'2", my legs are pretty long when I wear that dress but I didn't expect to be noticed in such an obvious way.
It did not feel that good to be honest. I'm generally attracted to men (although women are my 'first choice') but they have to be my kinda guy.
Well that was kind of a letdown. I expected to feel more like a girl. But I just felt like myself dressed as a girl.

Shopping never happened as I forgot my wallet in the car and time flew by. I was just too nervous I guess.
I kept walking around and had two happy moments when some guy whistled at me and someone honked his horn when I was standing next to my car. This encouraged me and actually made me smile.

Ok, sorry if this is confusing and makes little sense, I just had to talk about it as no one of my friends or family knows about my crossdressing.

I will post one or two pics of how I looked today later. Thanks for reading.

brijal_in
06-24-2009, 07:10 PM
Congrats on your day out.....Waiting to see your photos...It was nice to read your story.

Jakob
06-24-2009, 08:05 PM
Thank you :)
I just wanted to add that I have mixed feelings about this day. On one hand, I'm like disappointed because I was too nervous and excited to really enjoy the time. I was afraid of how people would recognize me as a boy.
On the other hand, I'm proud of myself as I'm generally a shy and reluctant guy. I'm still kinda 'shocked' that I actually did it.

Ok here are the pics. First one is from Monday when I was first wearing that dress at my parents house.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb278/lastdayever137/cdf01.jpg?t=1245891496

This two pics are from today (actually yesterday, it's 3am right now), after I got home.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb278/lastdayever137/cdf02.jpg?t=1245891669

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb278/lastdayever137/cdf03.jpg?t=1245891690

Katrina26cd
06-24-2009, 08:41 PM
You look great

Diane Smith
06-24-2009, 09:46 PM
Judging from those pictures, I don't think you need to be worried about your beard shadow or makeup skills at all.

- Diane

joann426
06-24-2009, 10:25 PM
you look fabiolus jakob dont worry about anything at all keep going out and do it

Miranda09
06-24-2009, 11:26 PM
Wow Jakob. No wonder you got a few whistles. You look terrific. Way to go girl. :)

Sarah_new
06-25-2009, 03:17 AM
You look great Jakob. it was good to read your experiences as I'm still to make that step.

DanaR
06-25-2009, 03:22 AM
You look very good and it will be easier next time.

cindyc6
06-25-2009, 03:27 AM
my god you look good enough to pass, believe me you got nothing to worry about.

carolinewalker_2000
06-25-2009, 03:44 AM
You are a very pretty girl Jakob. The hairstyle gives you a slightly retro look that is fashionable at present - (at least it is here in the UK!) I am not surprised you got admiring glances in the mall. I bet it won't be long before you are back there - but with your purse this time - and ready to shop!!!

bethw
06-25-2009, 06:50 AM
Jo Jakob;
You are just lovely. Never doubt that you are all woman when dressed.
Hugs
Beth

Trycia
06-25-2009, 08:32 AM
Jakob,

For the first time going out you look great. Very feminine & passable....keep it up!

TGMarla
06-25-2009, 08:36 AM
You looked lovely, Jakob! No wonder that guy whistled at you. Your wig doesn't look that cheap, either. I'm glad you had a positive experience.

But hey, stay out of Mom's closet. I'm sure yours has room for a few dresses. Happy trails!

Youkje
06-25-2009, 08:37 AM
Congratulations on your first time out.:D

Jakob, you really are passable so dont worry about it. :thumbsup:

AllieSummers
06-25-2009, 08:52 AM
Woww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be the least bit nervous about going out. You are GORGEOUS!!!!

Way prettier than most real girls. ;-)

The things that you are going to need to adjust to are "acting" like a woman. Females have mannerisms that are totally different than guys. To me looking like a woman is only half of the enjoyment. Acting like one is the other half.

I love the excitement and enthusiasm in your post. :)

Keep us updated...

Kisses,

Allie

Sweet Cindy
06-25-2009, 09:54 AM
Loved reading about your adventure, Jakob, I could feel your excitement, nervousness and joy. And don't worry, you're 100% passable. More than that, you're beautiful! I would've honked my horn too!

gerdaberlin
06-25-2009, 10:22 AM
hey, I just came back in from campus, all dressed in pants, for large libraries I dont use dresses, also not for mingling among crowds.
but you really look great, you could just about go anywhere! only your height combined w higher heels might make you conspicuous.
as I dont use a wig and use my natural long hair, it doesnt feel totally out of space to dress up publically, although at 50 I have no easy time passing anymore..
keep it up and us informed about your european little tours!

Jakob
06-26-2009, 03:50 AM
Thank you everyone for the nice words! Wow, it feels great to read those comments. :o
One may think that I must know that I'm attractive and that I'm only fishing for compliments. Yeah that might be true but outside and inside of a person may differ completely from each other.
My self-esteem has always been low although I managed to actually feel better in the last few years. But thats me as a guy.
Now being a girl and being a girl in public feels like starting all over again. It's like having to build up my self-confidence from a zero level.

The things that you are going to need to adjust to are "acting" like a woman. Females have mannerisms that are totally different than guys. To me looking like a woman is only half of the enjoyment. Acting like one is the other half.

This is so true. I should have thought about how to act before I went out.
Next time I'm gonna put more thought and practice into this. This might help to feel more like a girl and to have more self confidence.

Again, thank you so much girls, your words mean a lot to me! :hugs:

BeckiB
06-26-2009, 06:27 AM
I don't think you have anything to worry about judging by your pics. You look amazing. You have a very fem face and great features.

monika
06-26-2009, 05:24 PM
You look gorgeous!
Congrats on going out, I don`t have the guts to do that:)

Sheila
06-26-2009, 05:27 PM
well done on gettin gout hun, it should get easier :)

Carol A
06-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Sweetheart you look fine to me, nothing to worry about:hugs:

BabyPink
06-27-2009, 05:49 AM
You look gorgeous Jakob. I love your look. In fact, you make me jealous!

Well done on your first outing.

Christina Horton
06-27-2009, 11:56 AM
You looked wonderful hun. If you want to hide your beard you need to put blush over the beard then your foundation over top. That hides the blue of the beard and you all so need to back shave your beard to cut it down closer so that after a full day your beard has grown less then it would if you just shaved normal. As some of the other girls here have said you need to get your own clothes as soon as you can cuz your mom would not like you wearing hers. just FYI.

robincd
06-27-2009, 04:31 PM
wow, you look gorgeous Jakob !! luv the hair, makeup, everything

shay lynn
06-27-2009, 04:36 PM
You look Fabulous!