PDA

View Full Version : I D I D I T !!! (rather long)

uknowhoo
07-10-2005, 12:09 AM
As I mentioned on a previous thread, I made plans to go out 4 dinner tonite with my best gg friend. Well, all day long I waited for her to call me back to firm up plans. Finally I tried her (for a 4th time) around 9:00 and got through. She didn't know how to tell me, but the idea freaked her out a bit. Imagine that. Actually when I first told her a year + ago, she was very cool with it. She's quite open-minded, and in fact had a bi affair when marriwed to her prev. hubby (gossip, gossip, gossip). She was surpised by her own reaction too, she was fine the other day when we 1st made plans.

Anywho, I was already made up and mostly dressed at this point and devastated wouldn't've been too strong a word for how I felt. After a bit of talking we agreed I'd meet her near her house for a ten minute drive, maybe more if we both felt comfortable. Well, we met and were both amazed at how weird it didn't feel - it was like second nature to us. It was wonderful. After fifteen min or so, we decided to grab a glass of wine and dessert at a restaurant near her house. Unfortunately, the restrnt was just closing down. So we drove back to her houe and chatted a bit more before hugging and saying goodnight (btw, she said I looked totally passable, and quite hot). We both agreed to do it again, with dinner, sometime soon. Unfortunately my wife is rarely out of town, so I may have to wait a good bit.

Not wanting the eve to end, I stopped for gas (tho I only needed a 1/4 tank) on the way home. I parked at the farthest pump, back turned and did my businees. Feeling emboldened, I went in and bought a soda. Such fun! On the way back out to the car, I heard some 20-something kids laughing (at me) and, as I hurriedly fumbled to get my keys out of my purse, one of the guys yelled "you're a dude!" Well, I didn't feel threatened really, but I wasted no time gettin in my car and back on the road.

All in all it was a great first-time-ever-out evening, I'm quite surprised how nervous I wasn't. When I first disclosed my CDing to a therapist last year I was shaking like a leaf, and was almost as bad when I disclosed to my good (same) gg friend.

Anyway, I know you want to see some pics. Well, I got home and the digital camera battery was dead. But I've been charging it while writing this thread, so Ill take some pics and hopefully have some posted soon.

PS 1 A special thanks to DanaJ for her support and sage advise

PS 2 Damn, it's hard to type with girlie nails

Sharon
07-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Congratulations, Tammi! :clap:
Although your original plans were somewhat altered, it sounds like you had a momentous evening. And I applaud you for handling those kids at the gas station so calmly. :)
I can't wait to see the photos.

Tristen Cox
07-10-2005, 04:02 AM
Good for you. Some 'kids' should just mind their own business, but at least that's all that happened and you handled that well. And yes it's a pain typing with girlie nails:p You should see all the times I have to go back and edit ;)

Wendy me
07-10-2005, 06:35 AM
way to go ...frist of manny to come.............be safe..........

ChristineRenee
07-10-2005, 06:50 AM
Congrats Tammi...sounds like you had things well in hand. A big Chrissie Bear :hugs: for you! Thanks for sharing your outing with us.

DanaJ
07-10-2005, 07:22 AM
Tammi - see there! I knew you could do it!!! Way to go, and I'm with Sharon, sounds like you did the right thing while getting gas. Glad my suggestions worked out for you ;)

DanaJ

uknowhoo
07-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Thanks, ladies, for kind words of encouragement. I know I never would've done this (or at least so soon) if it weren't for the support, inspiration and courage I've received since discovering this wonderful sisterhood 2+ months ago. With love and appreciation, Tammi

Priscilla1018
07-10-2005, 09:55 AM
Congratulations Tammy,it sounds like you had a good time.One of the great things about this site is that all of our sisters give us courage to try new things. :clap:

Deidra Cowen
07-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Congratulations you did great! Those teenagers are hell on CDs...clock us everytime...but you did well handling that situation.

JoAnnDallas
07-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Congratulations Tammy... on your first outing. I know how nervious one can be on their first outing. So far I have not been made or at least I have not heard any remarks, but when I am out, I try to mimimize my exposure to other people, at least close up. from a distance we all look like women. LOL

Again Congratulations and we want pictures. LOL

emmicd
07-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Hi Tammy!

I was interested in reading your thread and I feel you took a big step. You sound like overall you had a good experience and your gg friend is willing to help you and give you support that you need.

The only thing you need to be careful of is keeping this from your wife. You should open up as best you can eventually if that is possible. It's a shame you can't share that experience with her as well.

Does your wife know your gg friend?

Also one thing you might strive for when going out with you wife is dressing in a slightly feminine way that won't bring unnecessary attention. I am starting to do this when I go out with my wife.

I am now always wearing either a misses swimsuit or a body briefer underneath very pretty and light colored womens trousers with an oversized dress shirt in bright colors like yellow and green. If I really get a little more courage I may try pink as well. I really do feel in touch with my femme side and am enjoying the compliments I'm receiving from the women. They do notice that I am dressing better. I'm trying to get away from the drab look even if it is subtle. It still feels great!

I wish you well and hope you can enjoy more en femme experiences outside. Just excercise care and don't find yourself in isolated areas.

Good Luck!

Emmi

Melissa A.
07-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Good job, Tammy, very brave. Just be careful out there, safety first.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Kimberly
07-10-2005, 02:52 PM
gratz Tammi!! x

Holly
07-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Hi Tammi,

Even though the evening didn't go exactly as planned, it sounds like it turned out pretty well for you. May this be the first of many happy times out for you.

Krystal Lee
07-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Hi Tammi, Sounds like you had a wonderfull first time out. Heres hopping you get many more occasions now. Just be and stay safe. Hugs Krystal.

DonnaT
07-14-2005, 07:14 AM
I'm glad your friend was able to take the next step with you, Tammi. Hopefully she will be comfortable going into a restaraunt and having dinner with you the next time.

I would like to echo Emmi's remarks concerning you and your wife.

Have you told her yet? Had the 'boob' discussion yet? if not, I hope it goes well when you do. Maybe y'all can get out together to play tennis in those skirts.

Ariel
07-14-2005, 11:05 AM
Good for you. Some 'kids' should just mind their own business, but at least that's all that happened and you handled that well. And yes it's a pain typing with girlie nails:p You should see all the times I have to go back and edit ;)
hmmm, even with norm finger nails, too many mistakes for me.

Hugs,
Ariel

Tristen Cox
07-14-2005, 12:28 PM
hmmm, even with norm finger nails, too many mistakes for me.

Hugs,
Ariel
I cut all mine off and I still make as many mistakes, it just became quieter :strugglin