PDA

View Full Version : Bra-less in a Sun Dress

Bobbi-cdnm
06-25-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm wearing a new halter-tie sun dress today and doing it bra-less. I use 3M 77 spray stick on my smaller forms which holds them in place very well and is easy to remove with alcohol. I've tried the tapes and Hollister adhesive but find they are not easily removed after use, although they do hold well for extended periods. They are also the best for my heavier, size DD breasts.
The 3M 77 is a good, fast, temporary alternative for my smaller forms,(size 6, a decent C-cup) and keeps my "girls" in place and perky with little or no support.
While I am a big girl and my wife says I look best with my DD breasts, I sometimes enjoy the 'little girl" look with the smaller size, especially when active and more so in a pretty sun dress!
Do any of you girls trade off on breast size, depending on your mood or activity level?

Kimmy55
06-25-2009, 11:53 AM
I trade off on occasion.I usually wear my B forms with slightly padded bra during the week with casual tops,but on the weekends I wear my C forms with nicer tops.:battingeyelashes:

StacyCD
06-25-2009, 12:13 PM
That's the best part--being able to choose how big or how small!

Cristi
06-25-2009, 12:22 PM
There has been a lot of discussion here in the past about using 3M spray. It is NOT meant for skin contact and has some really nasty chemicals in it. Some girls have reported numbness after prolonged use, and you have no idea what kind of long term issues it may cause until it is too late.

Please reconsider using it.

BTW: TO answer your question. Yes, I have two sets of forms, one that gives me a B, and one that is more like a D size. I need to wear a bra with them, since the adhesives don't work too well on my skin, but I do have a strapless bra that works pretty well.

PaulaJaneThomas
06-25-2009, 12:36 PM
My 38Bs are real so i don't need any stick-on help :)

Teri Jean
06-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Yes I do, everything from an A-cup to a D-cup. I found the hollister is the best but also use the tapes for the smaller forms. I too love the bra-less feel while in a sundress or lite "T". Let the girls swing in the fabric.

Keli

Bobbi-cdnm
06-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks for your concern, Cristi. I don't use the 3M 77 often and I don't spray it on my chest, just on the forms and then I let the solvents evaporate for a few minutes, leaving just the adhesive on the breasts. But I am aware of possible long-term consequences so it's mainly a summer, sun dress event.
I love your Heinlein quote, he has always been my favorite Sci-Fi writer and social critic. One of my favorites from him is:
" An Armed Society is a Polite Society"
Thanks again, Bobbi

Bobbi-cdnm
06-25-2009, 12:44 PM
Paula Jane, you are one of the fortunate few ! I would love to fill out a B cup, Even an A cup would make me happy!
Yes, Keli, there is nothing quite so lovely as a pair of "girls" bouncing under a light fabric !

windycissy
06-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Yep, I know just what you mean...I have some smaller breast forms that I wear under certain tops and dresses when my larger silicone forms make me look fat, it's nice having perky breasts sometimes, sort of like instant breast-reduction surgery :heehee:

Paulette
06-25-2009, 07:54 PM
Most of the time if I use a smaller form it is just to fill out my B cup and I do not glue or tape them on. If I am wearing a summer dress I too love the glued on forms and going bra less and feeling the weight of the forms pulling on your chest. Going down stairs and bending over to pick up something are new feelings. Also having your forms glued on and bra less you are more aware them being there as they do tend to swing a bit when turning.

Teri Jean
06-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Paulette you get the point, this is the best feeling without breasts of your own. I'm sure some women would say something different but they have the pleasure of them all their life. Beautiful feeling.

Keli

samantha48328
06-25-2009, 08:40 PM
As in this picture I like to wear just the sundress. Very comfy and cool! :) :battingeyelashes:

KimberlyS
06-26-2009, 12:30 AM
.... Do any of you girls trade off on breast size, depending on your mood or activity level?

I have 3 sets. Wear mostly the 40B's and 40'DDD's. Also have a 40C.

Bobbi-cdnm
06-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Samantha, that is a lovely dress, wish I had one like it.
I also wish I had that great figure !!

vivianann
06-26-2009, 11:06 AM
I love sun dresses, but I cannot wear backless dresses:sad: because I have a hairy back, when I do get someone to shave my back I will wear my backless sundresses. I do wear my summer dresses though, and when I am wearing either kind of dress I glue my forms on with the hollister spray glue and it works fine for me.

DAVIDA
06-26-2009, 07:19 PM
I, too, have a hairy back. I use a shaver for men called the man groomer. It is a shaver that folds and extends the length to reach where you need to.
I wear a lot of sun dresses and tub top dresses.

docrobbysherry
06-26-2009, 07:30 PM
I haven't worn the B's in years! Have only worn the EE's a couple of times.:)

I PREFER my C's in everyday outfits. ( See avatar). But, wear D's often, too. ( See signature).
And MUST wear DD's in my femskin female suit!:D

Haven't done any gluing since I purchased the suit!:o

Lauren Richards
07-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Wearing a sun dress right now, and actually prefer to have the girls tucked into a bra so the straps peek out a little where they don't perfectly align with the thin straps on the dress. Pink sundress, pink bra straps: I find it kinda spicy.

There are occasions when I do glue my forms on, and have found the bonding cement designed for colostomy devices to be the best thing going. Inexpensive (you can get it on eBay), holds very well (shave first or you will be pulling those hairs out by the root), doesn't damage the forms (in my experience), and is designed to be in contact with your skin for long periods of time.

Leanne2
07-06-2009, 10:02 PM
I have also heard that it is easier to remove panties with alcohol. Bada Bing! Leanne

dressed2chill
07-06-2009, 10:21 PM
I'm wearing a new halter-tie sun dress today and doing it bra-less. I use 3M 77 spray stick on my smaller forms which holds them in place very well and is easy to remove with alcohol. I've tried the tapes and Hollister adhesive but find they are not easily removed after use, although they do hold well for extended periods. They are also the best for my heavier, size DD breasts.
The 3M 77 is a good, fast, temporary alternative for my smaller forms,(size 6, a decent C-cup) and keeps my "girls" in place and perky with little or no support.
While I am a big girl and my wife says I look best with my DD breasts, I sometimes enjoy the 'little girl" look with the smaller size, especially when active and more so in a pretty sun dress!
Do any of you girls trade off on breast size, depending on your mood or activity level?
I've tried double sided tape, it works for a while but if you sweat it wil cause ones girls to "fall"