PDA

View Full Version : what gives?

Victoria Gizelle
06-25-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi All, I just wanted to ask you a question here it goes, Have any of you met, have a friend, know someone who dresses but they don't own any clothes! But they want to borrow your clothes, makeup and heels and also unmentionables. Has this happened to you? It just happened to me and took me by Surprise! I know that I ruined the night, by saying NO! but was totally shocked and caught off guard. Now I question this type of Dresser what are they thinking?... :brolleyes:

loveslingerie in oc
06-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Hi Victoria.... I've had that happen on several occasions, and it just turns me off on getting together with that person. part of the fun in dressing together is seeing what the other girl is going to wear and chatting about each others likes and dislikes. If she is going to be wearing my clothes.... whats to talk about for me...I already know all about my stuff. Also, asking to wear your undies
is kinda tacky. The least they can do is wear their own lingerie, shoes and make-up. Nice to see another So Cal girl... drop me a line sometime Victoria. ... Frances

jennCD
06-25-2009, 01:57 PM
I would expect that I'd say no to such a request as well...

:)
jenn

Joni Marie Cruz
06-25-2009, 02:32 PM
Personally I don't mind sharing outerwear with another tgirl if she's a friend of mine, of course it depends on what it is and how much I spent for it and what she plans to do in it. Loaning something extra nice to someone who plans to go clubbing and could possibly get who knows what sort of bodily fluids on it, no way. Undergarments, panties, bra, etc, no way either. No telling where various orifices and appurtenances have been. Call me picky.

Hugs...Joni Mari

lisalove
06-25-2009, 02:40 PM
it seems that a few of the gurls i have met lately, didn't have any of their own clothes. They say they will bring some of their warddrobe, Then show up with what ever is on their backs. No fun for me either. i let them try my outer clothes on but thats all.

Julogden
06-25-2009, 02:55 PM
I've loaned a dress or skirt a few times, and helped with makeup, but that's about as far as I'd go in that direction.

Carol

vjaducd
06-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Hi All, I just wanted to ask you a question here it goes, Have any of you met, have a friend, know someone who dresses but they don't own any clothes! But they want to borrow your clothes, makeup and heels and also unmentionables. Has this happened to you? It just happened to me and took me by Surprise! I know that I ruined the night, by saying NO! but was totally shocked and caught off guard. Now I question this type of Dresser what are they thinking?... :brolleyes:
I think You should share Except Panty/ lingiry & before that you can ask for rent ,no problem for them if they can't efford to buy or they want to have change or looks & may not be sure the look after purchase.
Pl.co operate with such c.d.s
vjaducd from India

Kathi Lake
06-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Underwear/foundation garments? No (health reasons).
Shoes? Sure.
Wigs? OK.
Makeup? No (health reasons).
Clothes? Sure, but as I'm a genetic freak, if they can fit into my clothes, they're welcome to them. :)

Kathi

jenna_woods
06-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Yes I have had a couple of friends ask wo barrow my things to shoes my wigs, and dresses, and yes I said NO WAY, I could not bear to have someone waring Jenna's things,

Taylor186
06-25-2009, 04:43 PM
Of course, we all have a perspective on this, and mine is that I would never let someone else wear my clothes, shoes, wigs, makeup, etc. no matter how inner or outer the clothes are.

tricia_uktv
06-25-2009, 04:45 PM
This happens fairly regularly to me and I have helped as much as I can. Many prospective t-girls come up to where I play because it is known that real t-girls like me will be around. They are intrigued so come in drab and often get interested and want to try things out. So I help them. It normally takes a while but I often see a number of them on occasions with their own outfits a few months later. Some, I never see again. I think we should not only try to get ourselves but to help others also.

Victoria Gizelle
06-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Thank you all that replied. I thought this was just me again being silly and started questioning it. I work to get the things I want, like or need for me, Asking to go out is 1 thing and showing up empty handed! :brolleyes: without anything at all, I draw the line! regardless of what it is or who! I like doing all these things with others, but come on really? I don't think I'm wrong here on this 1. I accept "different strokes for different folks". but a line has to be drawn. :2c:

sterling12
06-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Maybe, they want to put on something that had been next to your skin. Now, it is next to their skin.

Kind of presents a whole new set of problems, don't it?

Peace and Love, Joanie

Jodi
06-25-2009, 07:31 PM
In the tg world, I have hundreds of acquaintances, but just a couple of true friends. Would I lend clothing to a casual acquaintance--No. I have lent shoes and outer clothing to good friends--this includes both tg and gg's. I want to ensure that the clothing is cared for properly. My shoes and clothing are not cheap items. Most items are designer items. All it takes is one heel in a crack and a pair of $500 shoes are trashed, or a spilled drink or cigarette burn and a $400 dress is ruined forever.

Color me very picky about lending.

Jodi

Mistybtm
06-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Maybe, they want to put on something that had been next to your skin. Now, it is next to their skin.

Kind of presents a whole new set of problems, don't it?

Peace and Love, Joanie

I agree here specialy if it is a gg, besides there always a washing machine, I do not mind sharing anything that i can put into the wash.

Nicole Erin
06-26-2009, 01:21 AM
If it was undies or pantyhose, I would just give them to the person. Unless it was some pretty GG, then I would want them back, un-laundered. :o

Anything else can be washed.

Makeup? Well, I would help them select their own, I don't think I would let them use mine unless it was powder or blush. If it was sdomeone I had no problems getting intimate with then yeah I would lend them whatever they needed. Not like I would not have their germs already.

Oh also if it is a true beginner in CD'ing, they might not even know what or where to buy or anything. I know when I first started, I seemed to have a hard time getting much help with even the basics.

CD Susan
06-26-2009, 01:39 AM
The first time I met with another cd she showed up at my place with no clothes of her own. She wanted to dress up with me so I let her borrow a bra, a pair of pantyhose, a blouse, a skirt and a wig. I thought it was very strange that she would show up with no clothes of her own and expecting to borrow mine. After she left I laundered everything and swore that I would never allow this to happen again. I think her interests were more about sex than cd'ing but this did not happen.

DianneW
06-26-2009, 08:57 AM
My wife will on rare occasions, will borrow a blouse or bra but thats it. If a person is a CD, than she should have her own clothes, even if its only a bra & panties. If they have nothing than I would be very suspicious as to their intent.

vivianann
06-26-2009, 11:33 AM
too creepy,, I would never share underwear, or wigs or makeup, I would tell her to bring her own clothes. I will share dresses or skirts with GG's if they ask to, and have done that with women.

cindym5_04
06-26-2009, 01:00 PM
I've chatted with t-girls that wanted to get together and hang out and take pics and all and mentioned about borrowing clothes. Okay fine- I'm thinking maybe some heels or a skirt or top or something... but then they mention "oh do you have a wig I can use and some panties and a bra...oh and some forms". I'm sorry, I don't loan out the unmentionables and currently I'm not running a full transformation service (yes, they've even mentioned about full makeup).

Ruth
06-26-2009, 05:13 PM
This situation has never happened to me but I would think that my femme clothes are in the same category as any other of my special personal possessions. I might loan them to a close friend but not to a stranger or casual acquaintance.
It's nothing to do with the clothes as such - it's a matter of the closeness of the bond between me and the other person.

cdterri
06-26-2009, 11:32 PM
I will lend anything I own to My wife or daughters but draw the line there.

linnea
06-26-2009, 11:34 PM
I haven't had it happen, but I wouldn't exchange clothes with another crossdresser, especially not my underthings.
I might lend a skirt, I guess.

frederica13
06-26-2009, 11:36 PM
honestly I'd be so happy to have SOMEONE to share with. But I agree no underwear... and I'd have to know they wouldn't steal them.

lottarosie70
06-26-2009, 11:54 PM
i understand the reaction to the idea of sharing undies...a LOT of people draw that line. if you're comfortable with it, go for it. i know that there have been times with women who let me try on (or flat out gave me) some of their things. and i admit that those things were always somehow a little more special than what i bought for myself. perhaps there is some of that appeal for those that ask us about such things. but i admit, if i were going to meet another dresser for any purpose, my pride would mandate me bringing my own stuff, and i would be a bit tetchy if they didn't bring their own.

Angie G
06-27-2009, 12:02 AM
I don't think they are thinking.:hugs:
Angie

Samantha B L
06-27-2009, 09:03 AM
My sympathy goes out to the girls who don't have any way to keep their own stash of clothes but really it was,in a way,a lot of trouble to assemble the small wardrobe I have now. So the answer would have to be NO and that goes double for undergarments.