PDA

View Full Version : My first time out

brijal_in
06-26-2009, 01:42 AM
Hello There,

I would like to share my experience of last night and want some comments from my sisters around the world. last night I was the last one to leave from work (all preplanned). I already wear female undergarments to work, so just had to put on my causal dress and panty house to cover up my hairy legs. I got ready in one of the toilets at work and then but on my male clothing on top of the dress in order to make sure that if one sees me in dress at work (bit scared)... got in to the car...went few kms and then parked the car in an a lane where there is not much traffic. undressed my male clothes and put on my sandals....a bit of make up (which was shit as I have never done make up previously) ....put on earings and necklace that I had purchased day before yesterday and drove to town.... it was an awsum drive....after driving some kms I decided that I need to get out of the car and it was already dark so parked the car in side lane. I walked down the street in order to see which would be a safe place to go.....while walking down the lane a Shop called "Sexee_the adult shop". went in there to see if i could buy anything, but they sold more of DVD and some clothing and adult toys, which did not interest me.....then I gathered courage and went to the sales counter and asked the gentleman down there if there was anyplace where I could go and spent the evening on which he replied not in the suburb where I was.....but as we were talking we went on for half an hour jut talking about crossdressing..the way we do here.....after some time I realised that it was time to go home as I had few people waiting for me. I felt really great as it was my first time out.....I was not upset at the end of the day as I felt atleast I did take the courage and go out even it was for couple of hours.....what you girls agree that this is a good start?

trannie T
06-26-2009, 01:51 AM
Any start is a good start. You did more than most of us do on our 'maiden voyage.'

Fun, isn't it?

Teri Jean
06-26-2009, 06:22 AM
The first time out is always so exciting, it sounds like you had fun. Congratulations

Keli

Chari
06-26-2009, 07:09 AM
Every adventure begins with one small step! Always be comfortable and confident with each outing, but you will always remember your first time out. Enjoy!

Jakob
06-26-2009, 07:39 AM
Grats on your first time out! And wow, I think that is a great start! You actually talked to someone. Thats awesome, I would not have the courage to do so.

Persephone
06-27-2009, 01:02 AM
It sounds like you had a good time!

But please, do be safe! Most women don't go walking alone on dark suburban streets!

Hugs,
Persephone.

KarenS
06-27-2009, 01:12 AM
It sounds like a wonderful start. Go gurl! :hugs:

Christina Horton
06-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Ya a good start , but before you go out the next time try to do a few dry runs (so to speak) of doing your makeup and get better at it or try a service that does transformations. Or if that is not near you go to a makeup place like MAC etc and get them to give you a lesson. That's what I did . if you want to read my first day out it's on my signature, and see what I did.

You did good for the first time out short as it may have been. I go out for all day trips to the mall , movies, or just to SHOP SHOP SHOP until my feet hurt. LOL. Good on you for you new wings hun. Just remember to watch out for that dam Pink fog to envelope you . I will blind you if your not careful hun. Good luck on your next outing and make sure you tell us how it happened!!!!!!!!!

If you don't I WILL BITCH SLAP YOU.LOL.:heehee:

brijal_in
06-27-2009, 07:30 PM
Hello all of you,

Thanks for your help, support and tips. Will surely try to improve and will make more trips out. Next time I will try to get some photos too.

Regards,
Pooja

DanaR
06-27-2009, 08:00 PM
If you don't take the first step, you'll never go anywhere. Have fun!!

Angie G
06-27-2009, 08:05 PM
It's a very good start hun. Good for you.:hugs:
Angie