PDA

View Full Version : What do you wear under your work clothes???

Cole
06-26-2009, 06:43 AM
I did a lot of searches on this topic, and could not find a similar thread. So I am sorry if I am repeating one. But, I looked first before sticking this one up here. Anyways. I want to know what other ppl wear/ do at work. Here is me: I wear Nylons, Panties, and a bra to work everyday. Sometiems I switch it up for a teddie, bodysuit, or another piece of lingerie I am in the mood for. Plus, I keep my heels on at work under my desk, I have my desk positioned in my office where no one can see under it. If they enter my office, the heels are mules, so I am able to kick them off behind my breifcase and slip on my work shoes in less than 3 seconds (I have timed myself). And this is completed before they have even made it within conversation range of me. Not to mention I have my desk positioned in the back corner btween the wall and a support post so that it is a B*&^% to get behind unless you are skinny and flexxible. :D Therefore, it is impossible to see what is going on under my desk (because the other three sides have no openings). So anyways, do other ppl wear their clothes under their work clothes??? Honestly, if I am not wearing at least nylons, my pants are so uncomfortable I can not stand them.

Kimmy55
06-26-2009, 06:46 AM
I wear panties,bra with my small forms and a skirt on the drive into work.Once I get to work I remove the forms,bra and skirt leaving just panties under my jeans.The place I work is not condusive to dressing full time but I wish it was.:battingeyelashes:

EjayeCD
06-26-2009, 06:51 AM
I usually wear only VS second skin satin high cut briefs, but when I real adverturous, I add a cami. A few times I wore a merry widow with stockings & matching panties.

Phyliss
06-26-2009, 06:55 AM
Be it for work, casual, or going out to dinner, I don't leave the house unless I'm properly attired with the "trinity" of underthings. Panties, Bra, Stockings.

Cole
06-26-2009, 06:57 AM
I wear panties,bra with my small forms and a skirt on the drive into work.Once I get to work I remove the forms,bra and skirt leaving just panties under my jeans.The place I work is not condusive to dressing full time but I wish it was.:battingeyelashes:

I do the same thing. I wear an outfit for the drive and cover it up or take it off when I get to work and put it back on for the drive home. I have an hour minimum drive one way (50 miles). Oh, and I always wear my flats for driving (though I wore my heels this morning...shhhhhhhhhh, I know its bad and I usually dont, but I felt so sexy in my outfit.) :D

Be it for work, casual, or going out to dinner, I don't leave the house unless I'm properly attired with the "trinity" of underthings. Panties, Bra, Stockings.

I dont know about you ladies, but for me, if I am not wearing panties, bra, and nylons, I feel naked.

ophillia
06-26-2009, 07:07 AM
I wear panties, bra, cami and pantyhose or thi-highs daily.

RickS52
06-26-2009, 07:12 AM
I always wear panties to work.
In the cold winter weather I wear nylons under my slacks.

kaitlin
06-26-2009, 07:15 AM
Hey Girls, For me it's always...panties, shaved legs, girly socks and painted toe nails! Wish I could do a lot more!

gender_blender
06-26-2009, 07:48 AM
Underwear. Years ago, I used to bind my developing breasts for the first few months at my new career. Never made much sense to me to hide something underneath.

leotard fan
06-26-2009, 07:58 AM
usually i don´t use female underwear when i´m working, because i have afraird someone see it. but i already use boby or leotard...

Cole
06-26-2009, 08:22 AM
usually i don´t use female underwear when i´m working, because i have afraird someone see it. but i already use boby or leotard...

For me, I only wear thongs. They are so comfortable!! When I wear men's underwear I feel so out of place. Now when I have a sexy thong on from VS or Fredericks (cause why wouldn't I buy a thong if it weren't sexy :P) I feel right where I should be. And for being afraid of ppl seeing, thats why you keep your shirt tucked in. And if someone where to see my underwear and make a comment, I already have my line prepared, "I have an infected prostate, so my "gentleman" have to be well supported and thongs do the best job at it (which is a true problem men go through and yes, womens' thongs are the best support) the docs tell you to double up on your briefs or boxer briefs, but if you tell them you dont mind thongs they have a sigh of relief, and tell you good! Go to VS and get yourself some (as though I didn't already own them :P) And as for my hose, if someone sees them, I would tell them, "I have bad circulation in my legs so the support hose help me with my medical condition". Once you mention the word medical condition, everyone leaves u alone. and it is also a true fact/problem, esp for ppl who sit or stand for long periods of time (and if you have a job that doesn't fit into one of those two catagories, please let me know).

Cary
06-26-2009, 08:23 AM
Most days I just wear panties ans/or hose. I've never got up the courage to wear a bra or shaper. I see alot of bra outlines and straps on GGs through their clothes, so I asume people would be abe to tell the same about me. I would love to be able to wear a leotard, shaper or onepiece suit under my clothes. I think my job performance would improve.

Meag
06-26-2009, 08:23 AM
It's been 6 years since I retired. Before I retired, I wore panties, pantyhose/thigh-hi's, and men's black socks, as required. In the summer I would wear black pantyhose, and hope no one saw them. It is nice to be retired, I am sitting here with panties and a short skirt.

Cary
06-26-2009, 08:26 AM
It's been 6 years since I retired. Before I retired, I wore panties, pantyhose/thigh-hi's, and men's black socks, as required. In the summer I would wear black pantyhose, and hope no one saw them. It is nice to be retired, I am sitting here with panties and a short skirt.

Maybe I should retire. It sounds like heaven.:)

Cole
06-26-2009, 08:35 AM
Now if only I could wear one of my sexy business skirts instead of this dread offal business suit to work, then I would be happy!! Oh, and one of my pairs of stilletos of course. But I get away with what I can under my desk. ;)

Lucky!! :cute:

Sarah...
06-26-2009, 08:49 AM
A superman outfit. Due to the disappearance of phone boxes around here times are getting more and more difficult though.

Sarah...

Dr.Susan
06-26-2009, 08:55 AM
A t-shirt and boxer briefs. I only wear my girlie undies with my girlie outerwear.

karynspanties
06-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Well unfortunately I am unemployed at the time due to the auto industry taking a crap. But I shave my legs, chest and arm its all year. In the winter months, cooler temps, (panties 24/7/365), but I will add thigh highs or stockings and a garter belt, cami or full slip tucked into my pants. I only wear a bra when I have my forms in, but I never wear those to work. I also have my toes painted from October to May.

Cole
06-26-2009, 09:38 AM
I always wear panties to work.
In the cold winter weather I wear nylons under my slacks.

Nylons in the summer can actually keep you cooler. Check out the European line. Trust me, they work. :)

A superman outfit. Due to the disappearance of phone boxes around here times are getting more and more difficult though.

Sarah...

Hmmmmmmmm, may have to revert to alley ways if the phone booth elimination keeps up. The only other coin opperated appliance out there now adays is the parking meeter and I don't think that will do you justice

A t-shirt and boxer briefs. I only wear my girlie undies with my girlie outerwear.

But why? they are so comfy!:)

Well unfortunately I am unemployed at the time due to the auto industry taking a crap. But I shave my legs, chest and arm its all year. In the winter months, cooler temps, (panties 24/7/365), but I will add thigh highs or stockings and a garter belt, cami or full slip tucked into my pants. I only wear a bra when I have my forms in, but I never wear those to work. I also have my toes painted from October to May.

I am sorry for your job loss. :( The economy is doin nobody any good right now. As for your shaving, I do the same. The only thing I do not shave is my arms and this is just because after everything else (I am part Italian) I just don't feel like shaving more. I have my toes painted 24/7/365. But, October through May is colors, and the others are just clear.

Just curious, does not matter either way, but why do some of you not wear your under clothing to work? Is it just that you are afraid of ppl seeing? Or something else?

Oh, and on a side note, if someone could PM me how to do multiple quotes in one post, I could def cut down on the clutter. sorry. :battingeyelashes:

mmandy31
06-26-2009, 09:49 AM
sometimes i wear panties and panty hose to work under my coversalls:love:

vivianann
06-26-2009, 10:07 AM
I have worn Leggs sheer energy pantyhose over 20 yrs under my work pants, I do it for medical reasons to start when I had to wear support hose to prevent pain and brusing, I was told that sheer energy pantyhose would work the same, and have worn them since then. I also wear stretchy corsets for back support under my clothes when working, I dont hide it everybody knows I wear those things under my clothes because I have told them. I do not wear a bra under my male clothes.

Cole
06-26-2009, 10:22 AM
I have worn Leggs sheer energy pantyhose over 20 yrs under my work pants, I do it for medical reasons to start when I had to wear support hose to prevent pain and brusing, I was told that sheer energy pantyhose would work the same, and have worn them since then. I also wear stretchy corsets for back support under my clothes when working, I dont hide it everybody knows I wear those things under my clothes because I have told them. I do not wear a bra under my male clothes.

Have you ever tried any of the compression hose from Platino, Cette, Pierre Mantoux, or Aristoc? You can get varying compression and they are sooooooo comfortable! You forget you are even wearing them until you feel your silky smooth legs.

vivianann
06-26-2009, 10:51 AM
No, I have not heard of those kind of hose, where do you find them?

Cole
06-26-2009, 11:02 AM
This is where I order all of my pantyhose, tights, stockings, thigh highs, etc... from, unless there is some special pair that I want and they don't have, which is very rare:

www.shapings.com

They import from Europe and are located in Canada. Hence you save on the tax, but it takes about two weeks to get your order. Well worth it since they are the cheapest site I have found with the widest variety. I have found others that were like a dollar or two cheaper, but had no where near the selection. Oh, and if you buy six pairs, you get a 15% discount!!!!

sfwarbonnet
06-26-2009, 12:59 PM
Before I retired I always wore women’s pull-on pants and that started serious and unabashed crossdressing and CDing increased from there. With pull-on pants a fly is not needed, so I wear panties full-time now. A doctor suggested pantyhose to avoid elastic indentations in my legs. Pantyhose are OK even in hot weather, but I don’t wear black ones in the summer or suntan ones in the winter. I also usually wear a short slip as they make it easier to pull up pants and tuck in the “shirttail”. As for a bra I want to get short bra slips so I can wear a bra full-time, but the cup size needs to be B or less for underdressing. (Any suggested sources as it appears that slips are disappearing?) Shapers would be OK too, but the smallest cup size is usually a C, which ts too big to hide in “boy mode”. The further I go, the further I want to go…

Cole
06-26-2009, 01:09 PM
As for a bra I want to get short bra slips so I can wear a bra full-time, but the cup size needs to be B or less for underdressing. (Any suggested sources as it appears that slips are disappearing?) Shapers would be OK too, but the smallest cup size is usually a C, which ts too big to hide in “boy mode”. The further I go, the further I want to go…

I wear a bra everyday to work. I get the bras that have no padding (basically mesh see through from VS). They are see thru so def hott and since there is no padding, they do not push your chest out any to make it seem like you have something going on under your shirt. Now, I also wear loose fitting shirts so that helps hide the straps. Tight shirts would just not work.

Rachel05
06-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Well most days now I wear panties, usually a choice between bikini style panties or a nice thong, I love the thongs and have had one on all today, plus sometimes I wear hold up stockings too, but now the weather is a bit warmer it can get a bit too hot with stockings and trousers, so sadly the stockings have to go

I remember the first time I was so scared that people might notice a VPL or catch a glimpes of my stockings, but they never have as far as I know and I am sure it would be made known!!!

Barbie1970
06-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Pantyhose, one peice bathing suits, panties, garter thigh highs, and of course I always tuck lol

Cole
06-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Well most days now I wear panties, usually a choice between bikini style panties or a nice thong, I love the thongs and have had one on all today, plus sometimes I wear hold up stockings too, but now the weather is a bit warmer it can get a bit too hot with stockings and trousers, so sadly the stockings have to go

I remember the first time I was so scared that people might notice a VPL or catch a glimpes of my stockings, but they never have as far as I know and I am sure it would be made known!!!

I love thongs too. They are my panties of choice. Just as you, I cannot wear hold ups in the summer. I get rashes from the silicone. Come warm weather, I stick with my summer tights and stockings, 10 and 8 denier. If you get good quality summer hose, they actually wisk the persperation from your skin cooling you down faster and more efficiently than bare legged.

I use to be afraid of ppl noticing my hose, panties, and bra too. But now that I have been wearing them for so long, I notice that ppl really don't pay that much attention to what I am wearing. Even if a bit of my leg is showing, it looks like tanned skin or black trouser sox.

Cole
06-26-2009, 02:42 PM
Pantyhose, one peice bathing suits, panties, garter thigh highs, and of course I always tuck lol

Hmmmm, I do not own any bathing suits. Def a next on the list. Why do you choose to wear bathing suits versus panties? Just curious cause I have never worn one.

I am still working on the tucking. :)

Gennifer
06-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Most days I just wear panties ans/or hose. I've never got up the courage to wear a bra or shaper. I see alot of bra outlines and straps on GGs through their clothes, so I asume people would be abe to tell the same about me. I would love to be able to wear a leotard, shaper or onepiece suit under my clothes. I think my job performance would improve.

I am with you, Cary. I wear panties everyday but have the courage to go beyond that. Perhaps one of these days...

MiraM
06-26-2009, 03:01 PM
Always wear panties every day. I think it has been around 20 years since I have even owned a pair of mens underwear. Sometimes I wear a bra and my forms to work, but not often.

Cole
06-26-2009, 03:26 PM
I always wear panties all day everyday. But, I find I am much more productive at work when I am wearing a bra, bustier, teddy, or other similar article of clothing. It is impossible for me to be productive if I am not wearing hose, cause my trousers stick to my legs and it is owe so uncomfortable. Besides, gatta love the swishing feeling of nylon/lycra against suit pants.

Laura Jane
06-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Don't have any Male underwear anymore, so I wear all types of panties at work. I often put a camisole on when going home and in winter will wear tights or stockings.

bobbie anne
06-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Panties every day, bra in cooler weather when I can wear bulky tops. Last winter I did wear a flmsy short summer skirt under my pants to work.

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-26-2009, 04:49 PM
I don't underdress, so it is my man-underwear under my work clothes.

I'm not a fan of mixing up the feminine with the masculine. Although I've worn my wife's underwear under my work clothes on a few occasions (at her request), I tend to be all or nothing in either direction. I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here, but that's how I do it. :)

Teri Jean
06-26-2009, 11:23 PM
During the summer it's panties and if cooler weather I will through on nylons, and during the winter it would be panties bra nylons and breast forms (smaller). I try to wear as much as the climate will allow.

Keli

lottarosie70
06-27-2009, 12:02 AM
i always wear panties, if i am wearing anything at all. okay, i don't wear panties if i wear a women's swimsuit. i have always loved women's onepiece swimsuits. (except the ones with the long frills or wraps to hide the hips, thighs, buttocks, et cetera) i love the smooth look of them, and the way they hug things:o

Barbie1970
06-27-2009, 05:56 AM
Hmmmm, I do not own any bathing suits. Def a next on the list. Why do you choose to wear bathing suits versus panties? Just curious cause I have never worn one.

I am still working on the tucking. :)

The Bathing suit holds the tuck better for me :eek:

nancyish
06-27-2009, 07:15 AM
I always wear panties as there are so many stretch styles that fit soo well.I wear my wife's shorts and t's;kinda normal looking but still fun.A guy at work pulled my shorts down (common game) and iwas wearing beige panties.His face was beet red and he was very apolagetic. One other time all the guys were showing off their undies(4 some reason?)and when it was my turn,quelle surprise,black nylon stretch Elita panties.Gotta Love Nancy.

DianneW
06-27-2009, 07:54 AM
I'm with Keli-H, panties all the time, other articles of clothing depending on the weather.

Barbara918
06-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Well, since I work at home, .... :)

SusanCACD
06-27-2009, 08:55 AM
I wear underwear!!!! Ladies of course but some special ones. They are from Japan and desighned to lift the butt. I guess the Japanees women have flatt butts. I also were other things too....

Susan

cindyc6
06-28-2009, 01:14 AM
I only been able to wear panties but, I'm hoping I build the courage to wear more underneath my work clothes.

tiffany_marie
06-28-2009, 02:01 AM
where i work i have to wear boy clothes wich sucks. i am looking fora job wear i can dress to work all the time because if i could i would dress all the time...but anyway i always no matter what i wear panties. even if someone sees when i bend to pick something up or whatever i dont care. i dont go around parading it to the world but if someone saw and asked why id tell the truth. but no one ever has. also my toenails are usually done and my dangling belly button ring. also i have pretty long hair and i straighten it and pull it up with a cute head band. again nobody says anything. i think everybody thinks im gay even though im not. the only thing i worry about is going out with the guys after work and meeting a girl who wants to go home or whatever. cause as soon as the clothes come off shes gonna be like wtf?!?! lol. but so far thats only happend once and i hit the lotto on that cuz turns out she was bi and was into it.

Sammy777
06-28-2009, 02:35 AM
[walks in - looks around]
ah huh....... yup
I think I see yet another panty thread in disguise. :lol2:

That would make like what 57 this week :D

Oh and I wear underwear - whatever suits me that day, it helps being self employed too, :D

Shianna
06-28-2009, 02:51 AM
Cindyc6...

Like you, I only had some knickers that I wore, as I knew I could get away with it at work. I was absolutely petrified to wear anything else. I wanted to wear bras, but size was an issue, and of course being discreet was important. A male dominat workplace would not be completely understanding to my desire to be fem in some ways.

I solved this problem when I came across "Leading Lady leisure bras." They are very comfortable, with no underwire. They also front hook and have very nice clean rear/shoulder straps.

I have five pairs, and love them.

I only been able to wear panties but, I'm hoping I build the courage to wear more underneath my work clothes.

Raychel
06-28-2009, 03:07 AM
For me it is only mens underwear under work clothes. , But as soon as I get home the story changes:battingeyelashes:

Keyanna
06-28-2009, 03:23 AM
i wear bra and panties everyday in the summer, pantyhose in the cooler months ... :love:

KayleeB
06-28-2009, 03:31 AM
Either panties or commando, sometimes stockings or tights.

Alaceann
06-28-2009, 07:26 AM
Panties 24/7, Don't go out of the house without my pantiehose on. In the colder months I wear a bra and cami and I keep a pair of high heels in the truck to drive in.

Sarah 777
06-28-2009, 07:49 AM
I always wear panties or more usually thongs, as the two pairs of man-pants I own are for "emergencies" only...!

I don't do tights anyway, but I have occasionally worn hold ups under my work trousers. Anything I wore under my shirt would be immediately visible so I don't wear a cami or bra to work, but sometimes I wear a polo shirt to work and I have worn a cami under that.

Sarah x

Michelle PJ
06-28-2009, 07:57 AM
Hi,

I pretty much wear panties now 24/7. I experienced severe withdrawal this winter due to being busy with a home renovation I didn't shave completely like I usually do. The reason for shaving and keeping it off is I'm sure obvious to the girls on this site. wearing lingerie is sooooo much more pleasant against the bare skin. I have been giving the thought of shaving in the warmer months very serious consideration. As I age I'm wanting more and more to be as feminine as possible. (Hormones???) But I digress...

Here was a typical ensemble in the winter.

Nylon Panties (brief style with lace accents, more nylon in contact with body!)
Silk Reflections non-support top reinforced toe (various colors)
Nylon camisole (with and without lace in the bodice)

The fear was having a coworker slap me on the back or rub my shoulders and feel the camisole strap. Which did happen! Don't know if the person felt the thin ribbon strap.

Michelle

Veronica 1
06-28-2009, 09:06 AM
My work attire tends to push the envelope a bit, thongs 24/7, thigh highs, girly ankle socks, cami's under my shirt, bra when the weather is cool enough to wear a sweater to cover the straps, and fem jeans. Actually, the only male thing I wear is my work shirt. My body is shaved, tonails painted dark red and fingernails painted with a clear polish. I have been going to work like this for the past year and a half and no one has noticed or said anything.

patricia 402
06-28-2009, 09:13 AM
i always were panties thats all i own i dont were bras at work due to horse play dont need the guys to feel a strap or somthing:battingeyelashes:

Fiona Lindum
06-29-2009, 02:32 AM
I wear panties and tights everyday, and occasionally wear a bra.

Lilly 40C
06-29-2009, 04:24 AM
Panties of all kinds and colors! What else would a gurl wear?:daydreaming:

Angie G
06-29-2009, 09:17 AM
At work it drab underwear all other times it girl undies hun. I change in a locker room. Well I have worn girly underwear to work a few times just panties.:hugs:
Angie

Jessica Who
06-29-2009, 09:20 AM
Underdressing is actually not something I like to do. I know it may sound different, but the boxers that I actually wear under my clothes are pretty darn comfortable, and underneath men's pants it just feels better to me.

Occasionally I'll wear panties under my guy clothes, but that is pretty rare.

cdbethany
06-29-2009, 09:49 AM
usually my boxers but i have worn panties or a thong before i did a few times wear tights or stockings under but stopped the day i got staff searched while wearing holdups they make you take off your shoes and roll the tops of your socks back if you work the checkouts which is hard when the top of my stockings are 3 ft from your ankle.

Ashleigh
06-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Well, right now, and this is the norm when not at home, I am wearing my lace bra, a camisole, panties, thigh highs, a heart and butterfly necklace, and Jungle Gardenia perfume.

StacyCD
06-29-2009, 05:16 PM
I wear panties 24/7 so I guess I wear them to work. In the winter, I have painted toe nails (red).

robincd
06-29-2009, 05:18 PM
i have worn panties & stay-ups to work ... always a better day when I do :)

madison lee
06-29-2009, 11:09 PM
I always wear panties, usually a pair of stockings and a garter belt. My wife just bought me a pair of fishnet suspender hose wich are really cool and sexy.

Shianna
06-29-2009, 11:39 PM
Geez.... it's taken some time....

Finally, I have found some undies that fit. Some nice boyshorts and briefs. Now I can work on on my "underwear department" for work..!!!

Cole
06-29-2009, 11:56 PM
Work is where we all spend most of our time. So we might as well be happier where we are. When we go home, its about 5-6 hrs before we go to sleep. when on a good day we spend 8 at work. So, dress a lil under your clothes, which makes you a lil more productive, and get home earlier. If you are like me, when I dress under, I am so much more productive and get my work done before the deadline. I love when the ppl in my office leave, and I am alone to work, cause then I get to pull out the heels and get down to business.

laceyjessica
08-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Hi Cole can you tell us who is in you picture? I am dying to know

joannemarie barker
08-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Just a thong for me,they feel right :£

MichelleP
08-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Right now? a pair of VS raspberry colored panties. Most days - panties. Somedays panties and hose. It depends on what I'm doing that day.

Michelle

KandisTX
08-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Panties and pantyhose daily, and on casual fridays when I can wear my leather vest I will wear a bra as well.

Kandis:love::rose2:

JaytoJillian
08-19-2009, 07:56 PM

Ditto!

Stacy Lyn
08-19-2009, 08:14 PM
Today is pink panties , hose and pink painted toes.
If only my staff new!

WMassGirl
08-19-2009, 08:17 PM
panties always. bra in cooler weather when i can cover it with a heavy shirt.

kinky_caitlin
08-19-2009, 08:44 PM
I normally wear pantyhose under my shorts at work. They keep my legs cooler in the summer and tights in the winter to keep them warm. Sometimes I wear a bra or a cute top under my Polo shirt. 2 of my coworkers comment to me about how cute it is and give me fashion tips. The rest either don't notice the bra strap lines in my shirt or notice and don't say anything. Either way doesnt bother me. I feel much better with my girly things underneath and maybe someday I'll get the courage to just wear a skirt and cute top.

urmilaaa2008
08-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Yes there is already a thread on this, and i will quote that
i wear panty and slips under my dress everyday. and in winter when i wear thicker warm clothing i wear bra and blouse too to get that tight hugging feel. no problems so far

Cole
08-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Hi Cole can you tell us who is in you picture? I am dying to know

They are "The Saturdays" :)