PDA

View Full Version : Ever worn clothes inside out for the feel against your skin?

heathr1
07-10-2005, 07:24 AM
I sometimes wear my PVC and leather skirts inside out.

DanaJ
07-10-2005, 07:27 AM
heathr! I was just getting ready to ask this question myself!

DanaJ

Julie York
07-10-2005, 07:40 AM
I want heathr and Shining Star to get together and have babies.

:D

Tristen Cox
07-10-2005, 08:34 AM
I want heathr and Shining Star to get together and have babies.

:D
It could happen. Sure :rolleyes:

Wendy me
07-10-2005, 10:06 AM
wow heather were did you come up with that?????

Marla GG
07-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Now, you girls be nice to heathr. She's my "buddy." She PMs me all the time. Like every day.

After reading this, heathr's other thread makes more sense to me. Obviously, if you are going to wear your clothes inside out, you should only buy ones with designer labels, since everyone will be able to see them.

I am going to go put on some of my clothes inside out and see how it feels. Also, when I go to bed tonight, I will take another great idea that I got from this forum, and wear three silky nightgowns at the same time for an ultra-femme experience. Maybe tomorrow I'll try wearing two thongs under a tight girdle with six layers of plastic wrap around my knees. I thought of that one myself. :)

Julie York
07-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Now, you girls be nice to heathr. She's my "buddy."

Maybe tomorrow I'll try wearing two thongs under a tight girdle with six layers of plastic wrap around my knees. I thought of that one myself. :)

I LIKE heathr's posts! I enjoy people who think outside the box.....well outside the entire room sometimes.... But they're fun!

And your idea......I must try that. I have 528 thongs I got cheap from a guy darn the market. Only a parnd!. :D

Tamara Croft
07-10-2005, 12:53 PM
I sometimes wear my PVC and leather skirts inside out.
No but when I was about 5 years old, I would wear my jumpers upside down.... and put my legs in the arms...... did you ever do that just to see how it felt?? they didn't have designer labels... so I couldn't wear them inside out unfortunetly :lol:

Kimberly
07-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Tristen??? How gorgeous do you look in your new avatar?? :D

V. flattering pose :)

... oh wait. :topic: I've done it again. :(

Melissa A.
07-10-2005, 01:43 PM
Reminds me of the time I woke up at the bottom of an empty swimming pool with my panties on inside out and backwards, and my skirt on inside out, and pulled way up my waist. Aside from the aching, the soreness, the nausea, the hangover, the dry mouth, and the vague memory of having been violated in some way, the inside out clothes felt SOOOOO GOOD!!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

THE PRECEDING STORY WAS FICTIONAL. ANY SIMILARITIES TO REAL PEOPLE OR EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. Don't wanna open that can of worms again.

Kimberly
07-10-2005, 02:47 PM
THE PRECEDING STORY WAS FICTIONAL. ANY SIMILARITIES TO REAL PEOPLE OR EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. Don't wanna open that can of worms again.
errr... right.

love you anyway...? :p

MonaSmith
07-10-2005, 03:41 PM
No, but I have worn gloves on my feet and pretended I had monkey feet!! I like to think of it as inter-species crossdressing ;) .

Mona xx.

Tristen Cox
07-10-2005, 05:34 PM
Maybe I'll take Madonna's lead and wear my bra and Knickers out side of my outer wear :idea:

:lol:

Tamara Croft
07-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Maybe I'll take Madonna's lead and wear my bra and Knickers out side of my outer wear :idea:

:lol:
That's so last erm... how ever many years it is :p

Marla GG
07-10-2005, 07:22 PM
That's so last erm... how ever many years it is :p

It is, it IS, but.....

I swear I am not making this up......

I saw two girls at the mall a couple of weeks ago, fourteen or fifteen years old, and both of them were wearing their panties on the outside of their jeans. One girl had on "Days of the Week" panties ("Monday") and the other had on white nylon hip-huggers. So undies on the outside are back in! *groan*

I was reminded of some thread on this forum, but I couldn't remember which one. :think:

Tamara Croft
07-10-2005, 07:26 PM
Can you imagine wearing Madonnas' bra inside out?? Oooohh.... *ouch*

They had that *fashion* here a while back (wearing knickers on the outside), except it was girlz wearing boxer shorts on the outside of their jeans...... go figure!!! The fashion here is gypsy skirts...... funny thing is, Tam said to me a couple of years back 'you just watch gypsy styles come back into fashion' and they did :rolleyes:

Anyways.... back on topic..... I don't see why turning pvc or leather skirts inside out would feel any different?? aren't they like the SAME on the outside??? *scratches head*

Tristen Cox
07-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Yeah but then you would see the labels :D

Tamara Croft
07-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Yeah but then you would see the labels :D
Sod the labels... they bloody itch, I cut them out :D

Tristen Cox
07-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Sod the labels... they bloody itch, I cut them out :D
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=162600&postcount=11

:p

Tamara Croft
07-10-2005, 07:37 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=162600&postcount=11

:p
:rotflmao: :bonk: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khriss
07-10-2005, 08:26 PM
not inside out - hmmm-(YET) but I do love the tactile feeling of when My thighs rub together in nylons , or my fingertips on smoothe leather or pvc (on my body,, except for a couple past experiences ;) :( ) and up and down my legs over my glossy patent thigh high's,,soft smooth feeling on my cheeks,,, even lipps against silk or other femme' materiels,, veryerotic4Me,,, sounds, smells, images too,,, but touch "rules" -4"K"

christy40
07-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Whew this is interesting. Don't i already have enough problems hiding this obsession of mine behind blinds and curtains. Now I must go get my clothes on inside out to experience this new feeling. This is why I have found this site. Missy does tell be that her Cashmire skirt does feel ummy inside out... hummm.
cP.