PDA

View Full Version : Here goes

Kimmy55
06-26-2009, 11:56 AM
[COLOR="Red"]Just made an appointment for this afternoon to get my hair done and a manicure.Had a pedicure once,but never a manicure.Not sure what to do with my hair as I've had the same "business mans" cut since high school.(I went to a one room school house for four years,that should give you some indication as to how long I've had this style)Hopefully the stylist can help me.I want something a little more girly.You people have given me so much unfound courage just reading your posts and threads I have gotten braver by the day and more confident as to who I really am and who I really want to be.Thanks Girls:yippee:

Kathi Lake
06-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Good for you, Kimmy! It'll be so much fun! Just relax, find a pretty polish and enjoy. It feels so good to be pampered.

Kathi

Chari
06-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Congrats Kimmy for having the courage to "be pampered"! Why should only GG's have that pleasure? If your hair stylist is an understanding person (& most are) - explain your situation about changing your hair style. There are many "boyish cuts" that look good on gals & guys. Consider your face shape & ease of care of the new style too. Enjoy the manicure & maybe add a light nail color if you are comfortable. Please let us know how you feel after your pampering!