PDA

View Full Version : Is the brand name/label of clothes important to you?

heathr1
07-10-2005, 09:05 AM
For me, mostly it is, rather than wearing women's clothes from an un-named company or cheap diascount store, for some reason.

Akyra
07-10-2005, 09:12 AM
i like labels........

where them inside out and show them off!!!

BrandiLuvPa
07-10-2005, 09:17 AM
I do most of my shopping online,I find that the clothes from certain vendors fit better than shopping at your local Wal-Mart,from which I have never bought anything.I also try to use transgendered clothing botiques online as i find that the cuts these use and the sizing to be better than what you would find in a JCPenny's,Wal-Mart,Kmart and such.I am lucky to have a botique by me called Mr Fashion's ,they have wonderful clothes (pricy)but well worth it and the woman that owns it is most helpful.Name brand , some . No name brands ,mostly. If it looks good fits great ,who cares what the name on it is.

Crystal Harmony
07-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Yes and No,i own alot of brand label clothes which i love (exspensive but) and lots of no name brands that i love too,if i had the choice and the money i would go for brands but if i dont then no name is fine.

One exception is my collection of jeans,i only buy brand label jeans with the exception of some target jeans,which i might add target are coming out with some fantastic styles and cuts lately. :D

LouiseCassell
07-10-2005, 09:48 AM
I dont care if the clothes have a label or not, just as long as I like the item,it looks good and price is right that is all that concerns me.

Wendy me
07-10-2005, 09:58 AM
no lables are not important to me see that's so ....welll...i am...because i wear this ...and ....ok no offence to those that got to have it ....lables thingys....if i see some thing i like i buy it ....from wallmart to upscale stores ...but i buy things i like not to impress any one ....fuc_ that!! never been impressed by that look it's a xxxxxxx .
i do and wear what i like ....those that try too hard to impress outhers usaly need that pump up my ego thingy.....if it fits and i like it's mine.......ducks ......

jo_ann
07-10-2005, 10:03 AM
I hate labels, why are people always making judgements of me!!

Oh, clothes labels.. no, don't care

heathr1
07-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Some of my clothes are no label clothes, but if I buy, for example, a second hand skirt and it has the label of a company that only sells GGs clothes, all the better.

Adds to the appeal somehow.

Kiva
07-10-2005, 10:14 AM
I happy if it fits...

Julie
07-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Most sweat shops push out stuff using fake labels so there's no gurantee that what you are buying is genuine. What you might think is a Ralph Lauren could simply be a Rajit Latang copy.

~Julie~

Tristen Cox
07-10-2005, 10:23 AM
I don't care, I cut them off. Itchy things they are.

Tiffy
07-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Don't care about brands as long as they feel and look good.

Kisses, April

Ariel
07-10-2005, 12:12 PM
I happy if it fits...

I feel the same way. If it fits, and looks ok, it good. For those that like/must have labels, hey, it's all good.

Ariel

Deborah
07-10-2005, 12:15 PM
As long as it looks good and looks good on me then i'm happy with it.

emmicd
07-10-2005, 12:19 PM
I like Lizwear, Gloria Vanderbilt, Anne Klein, A-Line, Betsy Johnson, Womens Dockers to name a few. There are others I just can't think of them all at the moment.

Emmi

emmicd
07-10-2005, 12:23 PM
How could I forget Victorias Secret!

Emmi

Crunchie
07-10-2005, 12:29 PM
labels have never bothered me...anyway dont go dressed out of the house yet so nobody to see the labels anyway :D :

Jesse69
07-10-2005, 03:44 PM
I dont care if the clothes have a label or not, just as long as I like the item,it looks good and price is right that is all that concerns me.

I'm the same way. I don't care about brands, all I care is if the clothes look nice. Like there are really expensive stuff that looks terrible.

Vivian Best
07-10-2005, 03:52 PM
There is really no question for me, like many girls I don't care. Many times no names cost more and look better than name brands. Formost to me is how it looks on me.

Vivian

Nicole_Lasmedias
07-10-2005, 04:42 PM
For me is most important is look and material:)

Robertacd
07-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Not really, except for jeans, I love Venezia jeans. Since I do most of my Roberta shopping st clearence outlets and thrift shops I take what I can get. But is is nice when get an expencive branded skirt for $2 :D

PattiL
07-12-2005, 06:28 AM
I prefer lables. Some brands fit me better than others & that sure helps when ordering on-line or from a catalog.

jessbcuzz
07-12-2005, 06:32 AM
I don't pay attention to labels. I do most of my shopping online or E-bay. I'm on a very limited budget, but if I can swing it, I'll go for something from like Victoria's Seceret.

Adrianne
07-12-2005, 06:53 AM
I don't go for brand label clothing as it don't worry what brand it is.

Adrianne.

mand
07-12-2005, 07:28 AM
There are 3 things that are important to me when buying new clothes.
First .....do I like it, Second ......does it fit, Third.......the price, if all 3 are ok then yes :)
The labels don't come into the equation ;)

love mand xxx

eileen1969
07-12-2005, 12:45 PM
jessica is my brand! :cool: ;) :p :thumbsup:

Amelia Moxon
07-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Labels are not important to me in the slightest I don't care about the brand so long as it looks cute, sexy and feminine.

Michelle xxx

gender_blender
07-12-2005, 02:11 PM
On my casual clothing, not so much, but with my $400 Designer Gowns, it matters quite a bit more.

Charlie

Rachel_740
07-12-2005, 03:01 PM
I go mainly for labels, because I know certain labels fit me well and I like the styles. If I'm feeling extravigent I go for Monsoon. Although I've looked at their clothes instore, I've never tried on instore and I've only bought their clothes off Ebay - I got 5 skirts now - because of the price. I spend an absolute fortune in Long Tall Sally - when I was a guy I had long arms, for a girl my arms are just ridiculous, but Long Tall Sally fit's nicely. I usually by from them instore, either Exeter or Bath, but I have bought a lot online as well (both from the online store and again, Ebay). My other favourite label, which I buy from Littlewoods Catalogue, is Canvas. Again, I like most of their styles, although I do have to pick and choose to find things that wouldn't look too out of place with my long arms. Most of my undies are Sloggies or M & S, with some cheapies for work.

I have also bought from Debenhams, Dingles, Evans (shoes and clothes) and Barretts Shoes.

I think that's a fairly comprehensive list of where you can find me :) .

Anne

kathy gg
07-13-2005, 01:20 PM
Gosh, I guess I am the only gg wanting to reply to this one....but yes labels are sort of a big deal to me. I prefer well made clothing over discount stuff any day. DKNY, Ann Klein, Guess, Jones New York, and various offshoots of those lines. I just feel that well made clothing fits better, lasts longer, and mostly does not loose it's color as fast as lesser products. (nothing more tacky than a faded black dress or skirt)...
I would rather have a small wardrobe of well made basics. But that said, every season I will buy a few key pieces that are usually el cheapo just for the look of the moment.

I dont' mind paying $150 or more for key pieces like a nice white button up blouse, (that can be worn in a zillion different sexy ways), black skirts in three different lengths (knee length pencil, mini A-Line and long flowing), a silk blouse, a LBD (little black dress), nice fitting black and white pants, and lastly a good pair of shoes. I will spend lots on those things but everything else is not as important.

hugs
kathy in canada

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-13-2005, 01:37 PM
I've found that certain brands design clothes in a very particular way that doesn't appeal to me.
Other brands do.

I don't so much stick to certain brands as stay away from other certain brands. (:

Levi for example makes few clothes I'd wear, whereas Southpole makes plenty I do.

There are dedicated labels like Dockers I will never touch, and things like Bebe or Phat Farm that make the awesomest things <3

Clare
07-14-2005, 02:49 AM
Don't care about lables - only quality!

Style and fit are more important than any other factor, but i'm prepared to pay for quality clothing.

Its as simple as that!

Christine