PDA

View Full Version : Dressing with Girlfriends: That special moment?

CathyXD
06-26-2009, 09:19 PM
Dressing up and seeing other guys dressed up has always been a fetish for me. I know after reading the posts on here that it means more than that to some of you but for me it has always been a sexual kick.

That's why I have always brought it out in to the open with whoever has been my sexual partner at the time. My wife loves me to dress and **** her now and I have shared that sexual experience with two other girls and one gut. Another two girls have known about my fetish but I never went through with it with them.

So girls, that special moment when you first dress up with them isn't that just the best feeling in the world?

lottarosie70
06-26-2009, 11:08 PM
it is definitely sexual to me in many ways...not ENTIRELY so, but certainly too much to be denied. i love dressing, and seeing others dressed is great to me as well.

you're right, it is awesome sharing that with a lover, especially if she (or he) is excited by it as well.

cathy, feel free to IM me.

darla_g
06-26-2009, 11:11 PM
You know when i first started it was very exciting sexually. Since then i really enjoy the craft of it, trying to look the best i can and getting an immense sense of satisfaction from it.

But those sexual feelings can certainly be aroused again in the right setting.

frederica13
06-26-2009, 11:12 PM
I'd defenitely have to agree with this. I had some girlfriends I didn't share my secret with and something was defenitely missing. Although now that I'm married and sometimes we have to do it without dressing up it's defenitely less exciting for me, although I'll usually fake it haha.

Miranda09
06-26-2009, 11:33 PM
The first time I did just that felt a little weird at first, but after a while, as I started to get into dressing, and interacting it felt completely natural. I don't think there was anything sexual about it, but it did feel very natural.

frederica13
06-26-2009, 11:45 PM
I believe the OP was referring to dressing during "the special moment" aka intercourse. I wouldn't say dressing up always = sex for me either. I think it just enhances whatever I'm doing (if I'm in the mood to dress up that is).

Angie G
06-26-2009, 11:57 PM
I don't know my wife wouldn't let me do that.:hugs:
Angie

frederica13
06-27-2009, 12:01 AM
I don't know my wife wouldn't let me do that.:hugs:
Angie

I'm sorry. :sad:

Miranda09
06-27-2009, 12:09 AM
I believe the OP was referring to dressing during "the special moment" aka intercourse. I wouldn't say dressing up always = sex for me either. I think it just enhances whatever I'm doing (if I'm in the mood to dress up that is).

:doh: Ohhhhhhh...That's a whole different story!! No..... :o

boy2girl31
06-27-2009, 12:13 AM
I once dated a girl who bought us matching teddies. That was expecially exciting.

MissConstrued
06-27-2009, 03:00 AM
I generally find that sex works better when you're undressed. :heehee:

But yeah, been there, done that. Lingerie is so much more fun when everyone gets to wear some. Smooth skin and silky fabrics should be enjoyed by all.

laura.lapinski
07-01-2009, 01:07 AM
I imagine it would be scary the first time, but I do fantasize about doing it, and I do think it would be sexually exciting. I'd like to do it some day.

Laura