PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

DizzyRose
06-26-2009, 09:44 PM
I hope I'm not imposing in this area of the forum.. I'm rather new here, but it just occurred to me, I have never met or spoken to a trans-guy... So, how are you guys doing? XD

John
06-27-2009, 03:53 AM
Hello and welcome! Of cause you're not imposing, in fact the more the merrier (we even have a non-ftm welcome thread, wehich you are welcome to go poste hello in too).

You'll find rum is a commen theame 'roud these parts, so grab some and enjoy yourself :)

SirTrey
06-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Hello and welcome! Of cause you're not imposing, in fact the more the merrier (we even have a non-ftm welcome thread, wehich you are welcome to go poste hello in too).

You'll find rum is a commen theame 'roud these parts, so grab some and enjoy yourself :)

Hi Rose,
You aren't imposing at all....We love it when people other than us come in here...so feel free to pop in and say "Hi" anytime.....Oh, and as to the "How are you guys doing?" question.....Can only answer for Me, but I'm doing fine...:) Come back anytime. :)

ZenFrost
06-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Well then, hello. :wave: Now you've met some transmen. We're just like any other people really. :thinking: Maybe with a bit more pirating about than most though. :skull:

Ze
06-27-2009, 01:23 PM
:wave:

I think the other guys said it all already, but hi!

ZenFrost
06-27-2009, 03:35 PM
I love how the first four replies to this threads are all by the FtM mods. :heehee: I wonder what that says about this section?

Ze
06-27-2009, 03:47 PM
I love how the first four replies to this threads are all by the FtM mods. :heehee: I wonder what that says about this section?

I was actually going to say the same thing, but'd kept my mouth shut. :D But hey, two's a couple, three's a crowd, four's a party!

Alana65
06-27-2009, 04:53 PM

That all you guys are AWESOME !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

4serrus
06-27-2009, 05:14 PM
Hi.

Look, a non-mod spoke! :P

I'm doin' decently, how bout you?

Miranda09
06-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Hi Dizzy, you're always welcome around here. Nice to meet you. :)

SirTrey
06-27-2009, 06:32 PM

It says we are like the "Welcome Wagon"....(betting you guys don't even get that reference because you are all too young to know what that is)...Geez, I'm freaking OLD....:eek:

(Definition: Welcome Wagon: People who would welcome new people to a neighborhood by introducing themselves and bringing a small welcome gift). :tongueout

Ze
06-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Oh please, Trey, we're not that young and you're not that old! :heehee:

SirTrey
06-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Oh please, Trey, we're not that young and you're not that old! :heehee:

Maybe I shouldn't mention that My father hunted dinosaurs to feed us in our lowly mountain cave...or that I can remember the first time I saw fire....:lol:
( I seem to recall that pteridactyl tasted like chicken, though) :D

Ze
06-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Maybe I shouldn't mention that My father hunted dinosaurs to feed us in our lowly mountain cave...or that I can remember the first time I saw fire....:lol:
( I seem to recall that pteridactyl tasted like chicken, though) :D

And I sat behind Jesus in the third grade. Big deal. :D

SirTrey
06-27-2009, 06:52 PM
And I sat behind Jesus in the third grade. Big deal. :D

Oh, TOUCHE! You and I are going to get along.....:lol:

Ze
06-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Oh, TOUCHE! You and I are going to get along.....:lol:

Good to know. :D

Have you noticed that we've completely hijacked this thread, and yet we're the ones that're supposed to keep this from happening? :devil:

SirTrey
06-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Good to know. :D

Have you noticed that we've completely hijacked this thread, and yet we're the ones that're supposed to keep this from happening? :devil:

Actually, yeah...so I will get it back on track....Any board members who want to jump in here and banter, too, please feel free to do so....It IS all about getting to know us guys....(that's how it started, anyway...??) Was nice that Rose popped in to say "hi", we love guests...:hugs:

Ze
06-27-2009, 07:00 PM
*ruffles through pages, trying to look professional*

Yes, yes...let's see here...

So Rose...I see that you originally joined in '07. What possessed you to come back? :)

DizzyRose
06-27-2009, 07:14 PM
*ruffles through pages, trying to look professional*

Yes, yes...let's see here...

So Rose...I see that you originally joined in '07. What possessed you to come back? :)

Oh, just a sudden fascination with meeting people XD! I don't know why I didn't start posting when I joined to tell you the truth. >.<; Thanks for all the greetings though, I can tell it's very friendly here!

Ze
06-27-2009, 07:15 PM
Well, glad you came back. :) Hopefully you'll stick around!

SirTrey
06-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Well, glad you came back. :) Hopefully you'll stick around!

Yay...Rose came back....good to have girls around here sometimes....They make the place smell a whole lot better.....(wondering whose turn it is to pick up the dirty socks this time...I know it's not MINE)....:D

Ze
06-27-2009, 07:21 PM
What's that in the corner? Is that...moldy pizza...?

Edit: At least we got back on task for three or four posts, eh? :D

Alana65
06-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Did I hear somebody say Pizza ?

Oh.........."moldy" pizza........I woke up for that ?! :dammit:

I'm going back to sleep now. :sleep:

Ze
06-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Alana, you didn't expect there to be fresh food here, did you? :heehee:

Alana65
06-27-2009, 07:57 PM
John mentioned in an other thread........something about green stuff behind the couch (some sort of :drink:, I think). You don't have anything to eat with that ?

ZenFrost
06-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Alana, you didn't expect there to be fresh food here, did you? :heehee:

Ah, but Zen here is a fabulous cook who goes to the local farmer's market every week. I make fresh dishes aplenty. :bg: If that pizza's mouldy, toss it and I'll make you another. With home-made crust and lots of toppings. Though I must confess, desserts are my speciality.

Alana65
06-27-2009, 08:00 PM
Ah, but Zen here is a fabulous cook who goes to the local farmer's market every week. I make fresh dishes aplenty. :bg: If that pizza's mouldy, toss it and I'll make you another. With home-made crust and lots of toppings. Though I must confess, desserts are my speciality.

Mmmmmm..........got any blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream ? :drooling:

John
06-28-2009, 05:00 AM
Be verry VERRY carefull asking for a 'cobbler' round these parts :devil:

And for the record? I'm a qualified pastry cheff (or will be, when by cirtificate comes in the post). There will ALWAYS be food :D