PDA

View Full Version : The most beautiful compliment when dressed?

Marisa_M
06-27-2009, 08:52 AM
Which was the most beautiful compliment you ever heard when you were dressed?

I'm talking about the compliment that really made you feel truly special, appreciated, loved, or the most beautiful person in the world. The one you can think about that brings a smile on your face... The ones that gave you the WOW feeling.

For me it was just a simple "Good evening ma'am" said by a taxi driver.

With those simple words that man told me all I wanted to hear! :o

deja true
06-27-2009, 09:00 AM
"I knew you were an artist. That looks great!", said my gf's (27 y.o.) daughter when I showed her the pics...

The "Thank you ,ma'am"s and "Good evening, ladies" happen all the time.

It's the praise from personal friends that feels the best ... and helps the most!

;)

sissystephanie
06-27-2009, 09:09 AM
" I really like the outfit you are wearing and those beautiful sandals that show off your pretty toes!" Those lovely words from a total stranger, a younger woman whom I encountered while walking in a local mall. I was wearing a brand new white A-line skirt and a form fitting pale green top with ruffles at the necklins and on the short sleeves. Of course, as usuaul I was not wearing a wig or makeup! Loved that lady!!

Deidra Cowen
06-27-2009, 09:18 AM
A really beautiful lipstick lesbian was standing next to me at the sink and mirrors in the ladies room at the Stage Door. She said something along the lines of 'you look great!' She messed with my hair just a bit while I was primping then kissed me on the lips and took off! (there is an old thread somewhere around here about that...but I think I remember correctly)

That was my greatest moment as far as compliments go I would say.

Kim_Bitzflick
06-27-2009, 09:29 AM
I've had a couple ladies compliment me on my look. The best was while I was shopping at JC Penney's. I was looking at the clothes and I was wearing a skirt I had purchased there a monthe before. A lady was carrying a skirt just like mine. She saw mine & said "I wondered what it looks like on. It looks great." I was stunned. It was a big boost for my confidence.:)

Sara Jessica
06-27-2009, 09:34 AM
A really beautiful lipstick lesbian was standing next to me at the sink and mirrors in the ladies room at the Stage Door. She said something along the lines of 'you look great!' She messed with my hair just a bit while I was primping then kissed me on the lips and took off! (there is an old thread somewhere around here about that...but I think I remember correctly)

That was my greatest moment as far as compliments go I would say.

Now that is classic!!!

As for me, I posted a thread about this last September and this remains one of the nicest compliments I have ever received. It came from a sales associate in the fragrance section at Macy's, here's a little excerpt from that thread...

Her back was to me so I said excuse me. When she turned around, surely not having time to even register "tg" or anything like that, she immediately said "oh my gosh, you are absolutely beautiful".

Of course, being "pronouned" properly is priceless, not to mention receiving compliments on our clothes or accessories. It's simply something women often do that men do not, compliment one another on their look. As a woman, I appreciate this kind of attention.

Rachel Morley
06-27-2009, 09:41 AM
It was by my wife, and it happened 4 years ago. It was at a time when I had never been outside en femme before, and a few weeks before my wife had told me that as far as going out in public was concerned, she didn't think she wanted to participate in any of that sort of thing with me. We were having dinner at the time, I was dressed, and we had been experimenting with foundation that day and so I was fully made up. She looked at me and said: "You look really cute, after dinner would you like to out with me?" I could of cried with happiness.

Sherry-Stephanie
06-27-2009, 09:50 AM
I've just started going out as Stephanie...and last weeknd I was out as Stephanie...and I ahd a lesbian (liptsick) girl tell me right after we were introduced "that I'm going to love being a girl....and then she saw me stand up and strated gussing over my legs and butt saying i had what most girls would die for ("skinny" legs and a nice butt"...)...I'm still glowing over that....

Lorileah
06-27-2009, 10:32 AM
Hmmmm, I got "hey chicky chicky chick...needa a ride?" Not a compliment huh?

My park shoot garnered a lot of nice compliments about how I looked sexy and beautiful.

TGMarla
06-27-2009, 10:40 AM
I dont go out much, but once when I was out I got a great compliment on my legs, and got told that my dress was pretty. That made me smile. Another time, when at a wig shop to buy new hair, I told the store owner to make me gorgeous, and she said, "You already are gorgeous." One woman who was in the store shopping asked me, "Is that your real hair?" I was floored at actually being mistaken for a woman, and it made me feel quite special. :battingeyelashes:

Carole Cross
06-27-2009, 10:41 AM
The besat compliment I have had so far was when the recptionist at my doctors surgery mistook me for a woman and only realised her mistake when I had to give my name. This was the first time I had tried to use a female voice.

TxKimberly
06-27-2009, 10:45 AM
When a woman goes out of her way to tell me that my outfit or I look great.

Kathi Lake
06-27-2009, 11:43 AM
My best compliment is, . . . absolutely nothing. When I can walk by a group of people and all I get is smiles, that means that I passed well - the best compliment.

Kathi

SherriePall
06-27-2009, 12:45 PM
I've gotten the "you look nice" and the "that skirt looks great on you" type of compliments, but I was really surprised when I was modeling a gown for my pedicurist and another customer. I wasn't 100 per cent made up or anything -- just showing them the gown and making a few turns in it when one of them gushed, "what a body!" My back was turned so I'm not sure who said it, but I think it was the customer who I didn't know.

Chiana
06-27-2009, 01:10 PM
From a 23 yo GG at a halloween party where I had shown up dressed somewhat like my avatar photo. She knew me but didn't recognize me until I said something. "Wow, you look really beautiful. Your make-up is great. I can't believe how pretty you look. How did you learn to do your make-up that well?"

Outside demeaner calm, casual. "I just looked at photos in magazines and tried to copy what I saw."

Inside demeaner, jumping up and down, doing summersaults, screaming YAHOO at the top of my lungs. Did she really say that? Oh boy, oh boy, could you say that again? YAHOOO.

I know, I am vain.

Monica_Cobblestone
06-27-2009, 01:31 PM
The best compliment for me was when my friends who haven't seen me in a while told me "OMG Monica you look amazing! You actually look like a girl!" haha. Priceless.

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Which was the most beautiful compliment you ever heard when you were dressed?

My wife compliments me when I'm all done up. I'm not sure that counts though.

Haven't done much in public yet and interaction with others in person (outside my home) has been pretty limited for me thus far.

In public, the most beautiful compliment I've gotten is when people don't laugh at me for being a cd. lol Actually, from a distance, I've noticed a few guys actually checking me out. I guess that's a decent compliment. :)

Hope to improve upon that in the future. Work-in-progress here. :)

JenniferR771
06-27-2009, 02:23 PM
When one of the wives said, "Oh I love your hair!" It was my short blond wig.

Kate Simmons
06-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Well, my most favorite I received a few years ago. It was: "No way you look 60, 40 if anything." My second most favorite was from a lesbian who thought I was a woman. She told me I looked beautiful.:)

tiffany_marie
06-27-2009, 03:12 PM
its the same for me too. just the simple you ladies have a nice day. or can i get you a drink mamm makes my day. lol

pattyv
06-27-2009, 03:26 PM
I was out with a local group of cders.We were at a lesbian bar/club. I went to the ladies room.When I exited the cubicle I began the usual primping in front of the mirror. A young gg came out of another cubicle and went to the washbasin next to me. She complimented me on how I looked and asked if she could borrow my brush.Of course I gave it to her. It felt such a girly thing, and it will always stay with me.

vivianann
06-27-2009, 03:37 PM
For me the most wonderful thing said by a few women, "welcome to womanhood" just makes my day, I do get alot of wonderful compliments from women, "like you are beautiful", to many to count "legs to die for", and eyes to die for, you look young, you are very feminine. the list goes on and on, I just love it:love:

Raychel
06-27-2009, 05:48 PM
The only time I was ever in public, Was at a haloween party. There was one guy that came over to me and ask if I was a guy< I answered in my normal voice, and he said that he never would have guessed. More likely to me that he was also a crossdresser and was just breaking the ice. I wasn't all that convincing I don't think. Then as the party was a lady walked by and said that she loved my hair. It was a wig, I grinned and said that she could have it if she wanted, I was done with it.

Mitzi
06-28-2009, 12:34 AM
Back in the 1970's I was asked whether I was a boy or a girl a couple of times at TG functions.

But probably the most flattering was back in the 1980's. I went to a T-girl club in NYC, I think it was called the Grapevine. One of the regulars fussed over me, even touching my face, and said "I see a lot of guys come here dressed, but you're the best I've seen, you look like a real woman."

Mitzi

flic
06-28-2009, 04:22 AM
Looking back,,,the most beautiful thing said to me was by my old uni housemate. 'Your eyes look so much happier this way'. It was pretty simple but it made me well up a little bit!!! It's lovely for somebody to realise and acknowledge me in that way,,,
flic xxx

angelis13
06-28-2009, 04:41 AM
My ex, (even though we're separated we're still good friends) never new about my true self until after we'd split and i told her how before we had met i had lived has a young lady 24/7.
only just the other night she saw me "dressed" for the first time.
All she had to say to me was "you really have come full circle....I'm so proud of you" that was enough to bring a tear to my eye.

Angel

Teri Jean
06-28-2009, 06:21 AM
I would have to say it was months after my sisters-in-law knew I dressed they made the comment that I was more their sister than brother-in-law. Tears

Keli

Sally24
06-28-2009, 06:44 AM
I've had a couple of compliments that I really liked.

At my first Pride Parade in Boston, a cute asian gay guy was walking by. He changed direction and actually came over to me and said "I just had to say that You Look Stunning". Made a good day a great day!

Then, just the other weekend I was at the hotel that we meet up at on Friday nights. Our regular waitress came over to take my order and said "You look Hot!". I also got complimented on that dress by several unknown GGs during the night at a straight, redneck club. I felt very female all night!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know I'm vain but I temper it with..................nothing. I'm beautiful!" Sally Cross

Marisa_M
06-28-2009, 08:06 AM
For me the most wonderful thing said by a few women, "welcome to womanhood"

Awwwwww Vivianann...that was really wonderful! I wish to hear that some day!:o

SissyNYC
06-28-2009, 05:40 PM
I was at a small dinner party in a restaurant near the old Vault/Hellfire - the light wasn't that good. A Domme who'd been at the other end of the table came over and started talking to me... then did a double take and said, "Oh! I thought you were a real girl..."

I don't think I've ever been more delighted.

SissyNYC
06-28-2009, 05:43 PM
Back in the 1970's I was asked whether I was a boy or a girl a couple of times at TG functions.

But probably the most flattering was back in the 1980's. I went to a T-girl club in NYC, I think it was called the Grapevine. One of the regulars fussed over me, even touching my face, and said "I see a lot of guys come here dressed, but you're the best I've seen, you look like a real woman."

Mitzi

You were there? 8th Ave, near 45th or 46th? The place was a classic...

Miranda09
06-28-2009, 06:02 PM
I have had many compliments by many of you this site, all of which brought a big smile to my face. I go back and reread them all the time. :)

Miranda
06-28-2009, 06:27 PM
I have never been one to think I pass. I put the makeup on and I still see me, the boy I've been for nigh on 43 years. However, last fall I was walking through the plaza in Santa Fe NM. I was wearing a westerny denim mini skirt that buttoned from the waist to the bottom, beige pumps and a cream colored top. As I approached this beautiful couple, early 50's I'd say, the lady stopped me, (to my absolute horror! :eek: ), put her hand tenderly on my arm and said "Young lady you have such a pretty smile, warm brown eyes and absolutely amazingly beautiful legs." Her husband COULD NOT STOP gawking! As we parted ways I could here the lady saying to her husband something to the effect of "maybe we should invite her for a drink or something."
IF THEY ONLY KNEW...or maybe they did :GD: woo-hoo

Tasha McIntyre
06-28-2009, 08:37 PM
The best one I ever had was a couple of weeks ago, my first time out to a busy shopping mall.

One couple was examining me pretty closely, and made an effort to walk past me a couple of times. I heard him say to his partner "I don't know...can't really tell"

Whilst not really a direct compliment, it did made me smile and feel pretty good :)

BTW he must have been the only one that looked at me that couldn't tell :eek:

Cheers

Tash :)

Toni_Lynn
06-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Oh this is easy! The most beautiful compliment ever paid to me when dressed was (and is!): 'I love you just the way you are, and wouldn't want you any other way!'

That ... is courtesy my wife :love:

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Mitzi
06-28-2009, 09:37 PM
Not the Grapevine...the Gilded Grape

You were there? 8th Ave, near 45th or 46th? The place was a classic...
It was around the theater district, 45th, 46th sounds about right, but I remember it being off 7th. This was in the early 80's, maybe they moved and changed the name. I was on an out of town job on Long Island and drove in on a Saturday night.

Mitzi