PDA

View Full Version : Any items of clothing that you did not enjoy wearing...

heathr1
06-28-2009, 12:06 PM
as much as you thought you would?

For me, a rubber skirt.

TGMarla
06-28-2009, 12:17 PM
Hmmm.....every now and again I'll get a dress that I loved when I first saw it, but does nothing for me when I have it on. I think real girls have that happen to them as well. Five inch heels don't really do it for me, either. They hurt my feet and are very hard to walk in. But mostly, the stuff I've worn is stuff that I thought I'd like, and I usually do. :D

TxKimberly
06-28-2009, 12:18 PM

For me, a rubber skirt.

I didn't even know they made rubber skirts! lol

Billijo49504
06-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Panty hose, hate them, I'm a thi high gurl...BJ

Lorileah
06-28-2009, 01:18 PM
I didn't even know they made rubber skirts! lol

It's mostly for the rainy season :)

I have a closet full of things that just didn't work out. Mostly dresses

Danielle Gee
06-28-2009, 01:19 PM
I love to see the photo's of sexy Gurls wearing them....But they don't work for me.....I'm planning on getting a slim waist the old fashond way.....diet & excercise ( more on that plan in another post)

Persephone
06-28-2009, 02:19 PM
Depnds upon how you define "enjoy!" :)

As millions of women knew, nothing makes you look as wonderful and feminine as a tightly laced corset, and few things are as physically uncomfortable, at least if you only wear them once in a while.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/corsetGibsonGirl.jpgThe look in the mirror, and the admiring glances from men and women, especially back when they were in fashion, provided definite payback that went beyond the difficulties of swallowing and breathing.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/corsetGibsonGirl2.jpgSo, does the delight in looking incredible make up for the pain of looking incredible? Only the woman who wears one can decide.

And, from experience, I can tell you that sometimes it is a very difficult decision.

Hugs,
Persephone.

linnea
06-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Panty hose (too cumbersome--I much prefer thigh-highs) and padding with my shapewear (too hot, especially in summer) and false eyelashes (unless someone else puts them on for me; I never get them right). These are not all clothing, but they are things that I thought would work better for me than they did.

Dressing Jill
06-28-2009, 08:46 PM
Sometimes I am impressed with the outfits I buy and than a week later they look drab. So off to the store I go and get a new outfit. That is what shopping is all about.LOL....

SweetCaroline
06-28-2009, 08:57 PM
I have to admit, as much as I "like" wearing my corset, I usually can't wait to get it off at the end of the night. It can be very irritating when you have an itch underneath. Panty hose as well after wearing them for a very long period of time. But it mostly just temporary discomfort.

Tasha McIntyre
06-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Although I love looking at them, for some reason I just don't feel right in below knee length skirts.

Joni Marie Cruz
06-28-2009, 09:15 PM
Clothespins.

Hugs...Joni Mari

sissystephanie
06-28-2009, 10:12 PM
I'm with Jill! That is why the stores are there!! The only thing I really dislike wearing is men's pants on a real hot day, like we have been having this past week. I would much rather be wearing a nice swirly skirt, but sometimes we have to suffer!

dawnmarrie1961
06-28-2009, 10:27 PM
V-String Vagina.Maybe it isn't a clothing item but I'm going to post it anyway because it was the must uncomfortable thing I've ever worn. Who ever designed the darn thing probably never tried wearing it for an extended period of time.The string that rides up the crack of you ass is very uncomfortable. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Thank god I don't have to deal with that thing anymore!

DisKreeT
06-29-2009, 12:40 AM
The lacy, lavender haltertop that I'm wearing right now. It's unfortunate because it looks so cute, but it's too pinchy to be worn for a day!

Cristi
06-29-2009, 10:53 AM
No fancy lingerie I've ever bought has ever been comfortable enough to wear all day (or all night). In short, I've learned what every GG has ever known: The more fancy and lacy the bra and panties are, the less comfortable. If I want comfort, I tend to reach for a plain cotton no-underwire bra.

The other thing for me is heels. I LOVE wearing them and love the way they make me feel when I walk, but I also love taking them off after a few hours! I honestly don't know how I'd manage if I had a job where I was expected to keep them on for 8+ hours a day every day.

Pantyhose and tights have never bothered me unless the legs are twisted up or pinching at the top, but it still feels good to strip them off at the end of a long day...

As far as specific clothes, I'm probably like most girls. I have a closet full of things that looked GREAT in the catalog, but terrible on me. :( I should probably just put all of that stuff in a donation box and only keep the things I love, but I can't manage to do it.

tanya1976
06-29-2009, 11:14 AM

For me, a rubber skirt.

Well personally I love wearing rubber skirts but for me the one item I really regret wearing was my wife's wedding dress...after her of course. I was pressured into it even though I knew it really 'wasn't my thing' :sad::sad:

jenna_woods
06-29-2009, 11:28 AM
I have bought several dresses, that I even tried on in the stores and wen I tried dressing up in thme, they just were not ME,

Nicole Erin
06-29-2009, 12:52 PM
A dress, I hate them.
Skirts - Hate'em.

il.dso
06-29-2009, 12:55 PM
Knees highs.
Pantyhose all the way, all the time for me!

Carole Cross
06-29-2009, 02:02 PM
I have never really disliked anything that I have worn, except for male clothes. :)

Sarah...
06-29-2009, 03:05 PM
A tuxedo. I looked rubbish.

Sarah...

Persephone
06-29-2009, 03:10 PM
A dress, I hate them.
Skirts - Hate'em.

Blas-femmy alert! Blas-femmy alert! Woman needs to be pounced and trounced! Beaten, tortured, and have her reindeer taken away!:)

Samantha43
06-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Panty hose, hate them, I'm a thi high gurl...BJ

:yt:

suchacutie
06-29-2009, 03:53 PM
I can't think of a single piece of feminine wear that I've not enjoyed. but...

Eventually it does come down to fashion sense. We may like some piece of clothing, but it may not be the most flattering! Silly as it was, I ordered something online (okok it was an incredible bargain) that I thought would look great, but when I draped it on my size 18 topped body and my size 8 lower body, it made my top look even broader, not what this big-shouldered person wanted to accentuate, so the wide-necked tops that can look so good just aren't my thing!

Maybe that's just a stage we all go through, after being just overjoyed to wear anything feminine, we do eventually figure out that the object of the exercise is NOT to look like some 8-year old dressed us!

One step at a time :)

tina

kaitlin
06-29-2009, 04:16 PM
An item that I don't like to wear.....MENS !!

Carroll
06-29-2009, 04:22 PM
panties...just not a "me" item

promgown
06-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Honestly, For me it would have to be thongs. they are just too uncomfortable.

reneedtg
06-29-2009, 05:33 PM
I don't much care for pants and shorts, no matter how feminine looking. If I am taking the time, I prefer skirts and dresses. Same with flats (shoes)...no matter how cute give me a heel anytime.

Deborah Jane
06-29-2009, 05:56 PM
Honestly, For me it would have to be thongs. they are just too uncomfortable.

:iagree: Thongs, they're just so :censor: uncomfortable

Carly D.
06-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Bobble gum.. just can't seem to get it to wear... and it's sticky!!. also beer cans aren't any fun to wear..

APRIL0401
07-01-2009, 10:07 PM
I don't like wearing slips. I make sure my dresses & skirts are lined.

mjryo
07-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Not as if I've worn it outside, but a one-piece swimsuit made me feel un-sexy. Where I come from speedo's are the norm or anything way above the waist...so a one piece just didn't seem as feminine.

Shadeauxmarie
07-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Fish-nets. Fish-net pantyhose, Fish-net stockings, Fish-net thigh-highs.

Jaclyn NM
07-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Well, when I was a kid, I loved wearing my mothers girdle with the attachable garters and hose. But as an adult, I find girdles very uncomfortable. I also loved pantyhose until I discovered thigh highs, and I'll never go back. As far as everything else goes, I love it, or I wouldn't be on this site.

Lisa Catherine
07-02-2009, 12:43 AM
:iagree: Thongs, they're just so :censor: uncomfortable

ditto, ditto, DITTO!!!!:eek::2c::battingeyelashes:

Jessica Who
07-02-2009, 12:57 AM
I bought some pajama pants that I thought would be super cute and comfy, but they were garbage. Needless to say, I don't wear them, they reside at the bottom of the drawer.

Marisa_M
07-02-2009, 05:57 AM

For me, a rubber skirt.

I am a high heels addict and I adore all kind of women shoes including ballerina flats, wedges and sandals.

Once I tried to wear a pair of very high sandals with a thick platform and felt it so uncomfortable!

They were so sexy but I did not enjoyed wearing them and felt disappointed.:Angry3:

sometimes_miss
07-02-2009, 08:18 AM
Back in the early '90's, I knew of no sources for huge size female shoes. Then I came across one of the bondage fetish sites, and lo and behold were a pair of size 15 spike heels; I had to have them. I hadn't had any female shoes that fit me since I was a kid. I think they cost about $200. Took a year to get them, I guess they were custom made somewhere. What a mistake. Pain like I couldn't believe; my toes, feet and my knees. But I would wear them anyway, just to have 'girl shoes' on. Not having ever worn heels since childhood, my feet and ankles couldn't curve to adapt to the almost vertical position, enough so my knees were perpetually bent, and I could barely walk.

I tossed them out as soon as an online store called shoe express opened (sadly, they no longer carry a nice variety of male sized female shoes).

Sharon B.
07-02-2009, 08:31 AM
For me it is thigh highs, stockings with garter-belts just can't seem to find some that comfortable. I think they are sexy on a GG but for me I can't begin to say how much money has be wasted on finding some that are comfortable as pantyhose to wear.

Angie G
07-02-2009, 09:29 AM
Gotta be the Corset Heather.:hugs:
Angie

Sarah Doepner
07-02-2009, 09:29 AM
It was a great looking pair of sandals with two straps over the toe and a 3 inch heel. Great in the house or hotel, but after walking a mile in those shoes I was ready to toss them in the street and wear out my hose.

But they are soooooo cute, I had to keep them. You know, just in case.

karynspanties
07-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Pantyhose.....hate them. It's either thigh highs or stockings and garter belt for me.
Body briefers. I love the look. When I was down in Tempe Az working back in Feb-March, I went to a JC Penny outlet store. They had absolutely georgeous body briefers. Pink, Brown, Red and Blue. I picked out a few differant sizes and colors (I was in drab) and took them to the fitting room and tried them on. They just don't fit right on my body. I have a longer torso and all of the ones I have tried are just too short.

jckie
07-03-2009, 06:49 AM
garder belt, love the look, but with narrow hips and not much of a butt it doesn't stay in place and won't hold my stockings up for long

Keely
07-03-2009, 07:13 AM
garder belt, love the look, but with narrow hips and not much of a butt it doesn't stay in place and won't hold my stockings up for long

I'm with you on this one. They just don't fit my body. Maybe we need to wear suspenders with our suspenders.

SandraInHose
07-03-2009, 04:04 PM
I'd also second two of the earlier nominees...Fishnet pantyhose and garter belts & stockings.

With fishnets, I always wear a pair of sheer suntan pantyhose underneath them, and usually wear another pair of sheer pantyhose over them, too. This prevents them from catching on things, and helps give the legs a smoother look, yet still have the fishnet appearance.

With stockings and garter belts, I guess it's just my personal preference. I love the all-encasing feel of control-top pantyhose, and don't really care for the looseness of the stockings/garter belt combination. I know I'm in the minority, but c'est la vie!

Jocelyn Quivers
07-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Stockings and Thigh Hi's :thumbsdn:

Mya Summers
07-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Thong's cause I hate having the feeling of my butt getting flossed, and fishnets they are a pain in the A@$ to get on..lol

Cary
07-04-2009, 01:36 AM
[QUOTE=Shadeauxmarie;1778841]Fish-nets. Fish-net pantyhose, Fish-net stockings, Fish-net thigh-highs.[/QUO

:iagree:

unclejoann
07-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Denim skirt. I have a cute skirt with a fancy design, but it is denim and denim is for men.

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-04-2009, 09:21 AM
Pants.

I hate pants.

I bought a pair of women's jeans in an effort to "tone down my sexy look" and better blend in out in public. I wore them once around the house for just a while. I really didn't like it. I didn't feel very feminine, even though I was completely dressed in women's clothes. It was very blah. I doubt they'll get much use.

I've work other things that I thought would look good on me and didn't, but that's just more of a body-shape thing more than anything. I don't exactly look as good as the models who wear these things in the magazines. :heehee: