PDA

View Full Version : Another Makeover

Laurie Ann
07-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Last night I had another makeover from my Mary Kay consultant and did it fully dressed and I felt like a real women for the first time. I had pictures taken and I looked at a women in those pictures. This forum has propelled me to go beyond the comfortable and stretch myself in my crossdressing wishes. As Shania Twain says I "feel like a women". Thank you all, for giving me courage next adventure will to be out in public dressed.

Tamara Croft
07-10-2005, 01:19 PM
You had pics taken....... :D post em :p Congrats on getting the make-over done enfemme :hugs:

Julie York
07-10-2005, 01:29 PM
When you see yourself for the first time it's a bit mind blowing isn't it? Congratulations.

Tristen Cox
07-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Good for you Laurie, get Dana to help you post these - they're a must see :thumbsup:

xam
07-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Love to see your pics Laurie Ann!

Wendy me
07-10-2005, 06:36 PM
way to go next big thing is seeing your picture here............

Holly
07-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Congratulations, Laurie Ann. Will we be seeing a new avatar soon?

Laurie Ann
07-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Dana has agreed to help me post the pictures. I owe a huge debt of gratitude for her help in posting my last pictures. I was so excited last night and today when I picked up the pictures. I am finally feeling comfortable with my desires and feelings. I think this site is a wonderful forum to share thoughts and feelings it has helped me a great deal. To start to not question what I was doing was wrong or against the laws of nature.

KELLYANN
07-10-2005, 10:03 PM
good for you hun. get out and enjoy.

Sharon
07-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Last night I had another makeover from my Mary Kay consultant and did it fully dressed and I felt like a real women for the first time. I had pictures taken and I looked at a women in those pictures. This forum has propelled me to go beyond the comfortable and stretch myself in my crossdressing wishes. As Shania Twain says I "feel like a women". Thank you all, for giving me courage next adventure will to be out in public dressed.

It sounds like quite a makeover, Laurie Ann! Congratulations! :)

Laurie Ann
07-12-2005, 03:44 PM
I am so excited. I visited the lingerie store where I buy bras, panties, nighties etc. The store owner knows of my crossdressing and has offered advice in the past several of her customers are also aware that I dress. Well today I showed her some photos from my latest makeover and she and another women in the store I know complimented my look and said I look like a real women. It made my day, my week , my year.