PDA

View Full Version : You ever....

Deborah
07-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Have one of those days were you feel like curling up in a ball and crying?
Or at least wish you had a big strong man to hold you and tell you its ok?

I'm having one of those today. :(

LouiseCassell
07-10-2005, 01:57 PM
I think we all get those days now and then I am afraid!

All I can say is - just hang on in and I am sure things will look better after a good nights sleep (thats what my mum always says anyway!)

:)

Rachel_740
07-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Quite frequently, especially the last 2 or 3 days - feeling really hormonal at the moment.

Althuogh I've not had a bad day as such, it's just one or two small things got to me.

Anne

Deborah
07-10-2005, 02:23 PM
I'm not even on hormones. I must have a naturally high estrogen count or something. I'm sure it will get better. Just feel down today. :(

Tristen Cox
07-10-2005, 05:04 PM

Why not both?:) Joking. Yes those days repeat themselves a lot for me too. We have a rollercoaster ride lot's ups and downs but things will change again soon;)

*hugs*

mand
07-10-2005, 05:22 PM

Amy I have those feelings all the time love, I'm like a bloody Yo Yo, emotions, feelings all over the place.
To the people, the family around me I'm Mand problem solver and all round whatever you need Mand can sort it, but inside I'm scared, affraid and just wanting someone to hold me a tell me it's going to be alright.

You are truely not alone Amy, just hang in there love, be strong.

love mand xxx

Jonien
07-11-2005, 05:26 AM
Amy I have those feelings all the time love, I'm like a bloody Yo Yo, emotions, feelings all over the place.
To the people, the family around me I'm Mand problem solver and all round whatever you need Mand can sort it, but inside I'm scared, affraid and just wanting someone to hold me a tell me it's going to be alright.

You are truely not alone Amy, just hang in there love, be strong.

love mand xxx

Mand like you depresion comes suddenly no warning but any thing can trigerit and can take days
Yes I to have a famerly of 5 brothers and 5 sisters and since Mum past on I have had to take on the roll and be there when ever thay are trubled But for myself yes I have a wife that exepts me for what I am but dose not understand or supports me yes a little cuddle a hug would be nice :hugs:

mand
07-11-2005, 06:58 AM
Mand like you depresion comes suddenly no warning but any thing can trigerit and can take days
Yes I to have a famerly of 5 brothers and 5 sisters and since Mum past on I have had to take on the roll and be there when ever thay are trubled But for myself yes I have a wife that exepts me for what I am but dose not understand or supports me yes a little cuddle a hug would be nice :hugs:

Jonien, it really isn't easy being Transgendered is it ?

I can't give you the real thing but here's one from the heart :hugs:

We just have to hang in there love :)

love mand xxx

Jonien
07-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Jonien, it really isn't easy being Transgendered is it ?

I can't give you the real thing but here's one from the heart :hugs:

We just have to hang in there love :)

love mand xxx

Thanks Mand I needed that it came just at the right time
Feeling a bit down right now just got back from the Docters but she wasent there had a stand in

hope you are well love XXX you are an :angel:

Julie
07-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Curling up in a ball and crying? Sure. I wouldn't be normal if I didn't succumb to the pressures of this life once in a while. As far as the big strong man, no I'd rather have an emotionally strong woman's shoulder to cry on at those times. There's something so soothingly peaceful to me about being held by a strong woman and hearing her say she understands and everything's going to be okay.

Until I have that in my life I try to keep myself busy and that seems to work well enough.

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Crying for me is something reserved for mourning loss.
Unless I just spontaneously break down.

Which I do.

Did that once within the last two weeks, at work, in front of people.

Then again I am emotionally unstable. :drool:

Really though when I have the choice I don't let "life's little pressures" get to me.