PDA

View Full Version : Guidance for finding your self-spiritual

Byanca
06-29-2009, 06:29 PM
I've come to the realisation that I need help in finding my self, if such a thing even exisist.

Anyway. Not sure if this is allowed to ask. In that case I hope a moderator just delete this post.

But I was wondering about medication. Specific regarding saliva. I've heard it is very spiritual. And mostly legal. At least here. It is used for healing.

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this, or similar. You know, to look past locked mental doors.

Geez, am I rambling, or making any sense. I'm not a druggie, only done alcohol-lots of that. But that is just oblivion. I don't want that anymore. It's not good for me. I need help to explore, find the way, not disappear...

You see, I feel like everything is looked outside of my body, even my self. I just need to find the way back home.

morgan pure
06-29-2009, 08:11 PM
DON'T take salvia. It is of no use whatsoever. It is definitely no a consciousness enhancer like some people think other psychodelics are. I tried it a few times and only got time distortion- nothing to learn and no fun. It's very harsh to smoke. If you know any high school kids, ask them if the have access to some of the lesser psychedelics. But do it in a very secure place preferably with people who you know and trust. But I've learned that meditation gets you there legally. The cool thing is that once you've experienced that cosmic feeling, you don't forget it. Every time you think of it, you remember that you are one with the universe and you feel a little high and you are reminded that you are just watching this whole thing unfold. Ego melts for a second.

GypsyKaren
06-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Anything that alters your thoughts won't help you, and I'm not going to allow any talk about taking drugs to continue.

Karen :wheelchair: