PDA

View Full Version : You guys are such.... Guys!

Violetgray
06-29-2009, 07:47 PM
I noticed something...

You know how they say that women talk much more than men? I really see that reflected on this website. The MtF's talk wayyy more than the FtM's! Transmen's threads never reach past 38 or so. The last thread I started on the FtM board was on the first page for months, while threads on the girls' page are often buried in a week. I know there are fewer transmen on here, but even so, any 5 of the girls post more on average than almost all of the transmen here! Plus, there is a LOT more fashion talk on our end than with you guys!

Has anyone else noticed this?

SirTrey
06-29-2009, 07:53 PM
I noticed something...

You know how they say that women talk much more than men? I really see that reflected on this website. The MtF's talk wayyy more than the FtM's! Transmen's threads never reach past 38 or so. The last thread I started on the FtM board was on the first page for months, while threads on the girls' page are often buried in a week. I know there are fewer transmen on here, but even so, any 5 of the girls post more on average than almost all of the transmen here! Plus, there is a LOT more fashion talk on our end than with you guys!

LOL, we DO post when we have something to say.....:) But, yeah, you're right....and, as far as talking about fashion...most of us are perfectly happy in whatever t-shirt, pair of boxers, or jeans we pull out of the drawer on any given day....and it's probably not noteworthy....:)

Tamara Croft
06-29-2009, 08:14 PM
I have noticed it, but when the guys post something, it's usually really interesting to read, not like the constant lame pantie threads etc... ;) ;)

mistunderstood
06-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Naw we save the undie thread for the club house.:p

ZenFrost
06-29-2009, 10:46 PM
Bear in mind that there are over 7000 active MtF members, and less than a hundred FtMs.

If 10% of MtFs posted on a thread, that'd be 700 replies, if 10% of FtMs did, it'd be like 5 posts.

Kieron Andrew
06-30-2009, 04:52 AM
I have noticed it, but when the guys post something, it's usually really interesting to read, not like the constant lame pantie threads etc... ;) ;)

hehe, that's cos we actually put some thought in behind our posts, rather than posting mindless rubbish (watch me get lynched by the girls now)

Sheila
06-30-2009, 06:21 AM
The MtF's talk wayyy more than the FtM's! T.......................... I know there are fewer transmen on here, but even so, any 5 of the girls post more on average than almost all of the transmen here! Plus, there is a LOT more fashion talk on our end than with you guys!

Yup ........ hate to say this and prob shouldn't ................. just goes to show how shallow us girls can be :eek::heehee:

O!!!!!!!!!!! you having a dig at Debs :tongueout:tongueout

hehe, that's cos we actually put some thought in behind our posts, rather than posting mindless rubbish (watch me get lynched by the girls now)

there is a place for mindless rubbish hun (usually known as M2F :eek:
Who said that ::D:D)

Kieron Andrew
06-30-2009, 06:22 AM
there is a place for mindless rubbish hun (usually known as M2F
Who said that :)

:hiding:

Sheila
06-30-2009, 06:31 AM

coming to join you bringing rum and vodka coke and OJ and nibbles :D

Kieron Andrew
06-30-2009, 06:32 AM
coming to join you bringing rum and vodka coke and OJ and nibbles :D
Yum Vodka and coke? you can join me behind the sofa more often :D *hides from debs when she reads this*

Ze
06-30-2009, 09:14 AM
there is a place for mindless rubbish hun (usually known as M2F :eek:
Who said that ::D:D)

:heehee: Sheila, when they chase after you with the tar and feathers, you're more than welcome to hide here.

Violetgray
06-30-2009, 09:24 AM

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Maybe that's your problem, maybe you should learn to focus on the frivolous things in life, rather than wasting your time on what's important!

I'd like to point out though, that had one of us said something like that, our heads would be on a pike, and they wouldn't even let us keep the wig on. It's a man's world I tell ya! LOL

SirTrey
06-30-2009, 09:44 AM

Maybe that's your problem, maybe you should learn to focus on the frivolous things in life, rather than wasting your time on what's important!

I'd like to point out though, that had one of us said something like that, our heads would be on a pike, and they wouldn't even let us keep the wig on. It's a man's world I tell ya! LOL

:worship: Guess you told US....:heehee: Love it....but, hey, prorities are priorities....and the important things in life DO count....like BASKETBALL (which is not at ALL frivolous)....:D

Sharon
06-30-2009, 10:07 AM
....and the important things in life DO count....like BASKETBALL (which is not at ALL frivolous)....:D

Well, the 76ers are pretty frivolous. :sad: And the Temple Owls. :sad: :sad:

As for the topic at hand, I would be willing to bet that there has been at least one "boxers vs. briefs" thread in the Clubhouse. :p

Staciej
06-30-2009, 10:07 AM

Not fom me you wont lol It's all true most of the time it is just that rubbish. 5-10 post asking the same ? was asked in similer post.Like most on hormones how to get them,dangers,affects,what kinds and my fav. the always dangerous taking of herbs deffense.:2c:

Kieron Andrew
06-30-2009, 10:43 AM

I'd like to point out though, that had one of us said something like that, our heads would be on a pike, and they wouldn't even let us keep the wig on. It's a man's world I tell ya! LOLwell if the cap/wig fits :raspp: lol....and yeah its a man's world, one im glad im part of :heehee:

Not from me you wont lol It's all true most of the time it is just that rubbish. 5-10 post asking the same ? was asked in similer post.Like most on hormones how to get them,dangers,affects,what kinds and my fav. the always dangerous taking of herbs deffense.:2c:
The naivety of the hormone threads kill me every time

VeronicaMoonlit
06-30-2009, 11:29 AM
As for the topic at hand, I would be willing to bet that there has been at least one "boxers vs. briefs" thread in the Clubhouse. :p

I remember seeing one, in here outside the Clubhouse, but IIRC it was started to poke fun at all the pnaty threads.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

SirTrey
06-30-2009, 11:33 AM
I remember seeing one, in here outside the Clubhouse, but IIRC it was started to poke fun at all the pnaty threads.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

Generally speaking, we don't do a lot of boxer threads because we pretty much stay out of each other's shorts......:lol2: And, yeah, it's a guy thing....:thumbsup:

Sheila
06-30-2009, 11:40 AM
we pretty much stay out of each other's shorts......:lol2:

Know a girl or two who might like a peek :whistling: not me though cos I is an :angel:

SirTrey
06-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Know a girl or two who might like a peek :whistling: not me though cos I is an :angel:

:eek: But, on second thought....:D

Lorileah
06-30-2009, 12:02 PM

I...I...Oh (stomps foot) I am so mad mad that you would say that....oh look sparklies...

:)

Kieron Andrew
06-30-2009, 12:33 PM
I...I...Oh (stomps foot) I am so mad mad that you would say that....oh look sparklies...

:)

:heehee:..girls are like magpies, see sparklies and they forget everything else exists lol

SirTrey
06-30-2009, 12:37 PM
:heehee:..girls are like magpies, see sparklies and they forget everything else exists lol

Yeah, lol....it's the female version of the male "oooooooh, shiny".....Remember the little red bugs on the porch? :doh:

Ze
06-30-2009, 12:38 PM

Yeah, and a good way to get rid of a lady is to throw a diamond ring in the opposite direction and make a run for it.

Or so I hear.

Kieron Andrew
06-30-2009, 12:41 PM
Yeah, lol....it's the female version of the male "oooooooh, shiny".....Remember the little red bugs on the porch? :doh:haha!!! god yeah i do remember that, they had you totally enraptured the length of time it

Yeah, and a good way to get rid of a lady is to throw a diamond ring in the opposite direction and make a run for it.

Or so I hear.

A wise man once told me that lol

Ze
06-30-2009, 12:42 PM
A wise man once told me that lol

I bet it was Confucius.

Kieron Andrew
06-30-2009, 12:50 PM
I bet it was Confucius.

funny you should say that....i think that was the dude :heehee:

Poltergeist
06-30-2009, 12:55 PM
Honestly I talk a lot... and I mean a lot :heehee:

But when it comes to me being FTM, there's not always a lot I can say... unless I repeat myself. I mostly just read the posts, and if I can add something I will, but my life as an FTM is... well, what it's always been and always will be. Especially now that it's decided that I'm not going to transition.

There's no exciting news, no changes.

I won't go on hormones - I won't have surgery... and to say it like it is, with boobs and hips like these I'll never pass, so I'm not even trying. So I don't really have a lot to say... but I'm still glad this place is here.

Staciej
06-30-2009, 12:56 PM

What and I was just liking this fourums more then Tgirl one then you go and say........:daydreaming: ]
Lorileah what kind of spaklie is it? Is it big and shiny?

Well I never read such rubbish girls got aad when it comes to sparkles...:daydreaming:
Lorileah Were you get it? a gift or you buy it?

I am so outraged you would say such a thang Kieron. And I thought we was friends well I never put sparklies.......:daydreaming:
Lorileah What color? pink makes a great sparklie or diamons oh how I love diamons.

You should be eddited for such a down out horeiablethang.....:daydreaming:
Lorileah would it look good with my purse or my shoes better?'..
Thang to say. :daydreaming:
sparlies oh i want a new ring no earings yeah need some of il buy at macys no zales or maybe..................

SirTrey
06-30-2009, 01:02 PM

But when it comes to me being FTM, there's not always a lot I can say... unless I repeat myself. I mostly just read the posts, and if I can add something I will, but my life as an FTM is... well, what it's always been and always will be. Especially now that it's decided that I'm not going to transition.

I won't go on hormones - I won't have surgery... and to say it like it is, with boobs and hips like these I'll never pass, so I'm not even trying. So I don't really have a lot to say... but I'm still glad this place is here.

Dude, there are all kinds of FtM's and some transition, for whatever reason, some do not....Talk about anything you like....Don't feel like you can't or shouldn't just because you are not transitioning in the same way that some of us are.....so, if you are a talker, go ahead and talk.....:hugs:

Kieron Andrew
06-30-2009, 01:03 PM
What and I was just liking this fourums more then Tgirl one then you go and say........:daydreaming: ]
Lorileah what kind of spaklie is it? Is it big and shiny?

Well I never read such rubbish girls got aad when it comes to sparkles...:daydreaming:
Lorileah Were you get it? a gift or you buy it?

I am so outraged you would say such a thang Kieron. And I thought we was friends well I never put sparklies.......:daydreaming:
Lorileah What color? pink makes a great sparklie or diamons oh how I love diamons.

You should be eddited for such a down out horeiablethang.....:daydreaming:
Lorileah would it look good with my purse or my shoes better?'..
Thang to say. :daydreaming:
sparlies oh i want a new ring no earings yeah need some of il buy at macys no zales or maybe..................

my point exactly :raspp:

Ze
06-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Dude, there are all kinds of FtM's and some transition, for whatever reason, some do not....Talk about anything you like....Don't feel like you can't or shouldn't just because you are not transitioning in the same way that some of us are.....so, if you are a talker, go ahead and talk.....:hugs:

I second this, Polty. I'm not transitioning in those senses, either, and don't care that much as to whether or not I pass. I just dress the way I want to dress, feel like a guy, and that's the end of it.

But my point is look at me. :) I don't shut up here! If I can be how I am around here without being pegged as the annoying little brother, you can, too. :hugs: Definitely don't keep yourself from posting here if those are your worries.

Alana65
06-30-2009, 01:12 PM
I second this, Polty. I'm not transitioning in those senses, either, and don't care that much as to whether or not I pass. I just dress the way I want to dress, feel like a guy, and that's the end of it.

But my point is look at me. :) I don't shut up here! If I can be how I am around here without being pegged as the annoying little brother, you can, too. :hugs: Definitely don't keep yourself from posting here if those are your worries.

Ze speaks the truth........he can get real talkative......just be around him when he hasn't had much sleep. LOOKOUT for Blabbermouth. :D :heehee: LOL

Staciej
06-30-2009, 01:21 PM

Hun you look more like a male then I even do. My own wife said if thats a Tboyl why is he worried about looking liike a guy? I would have never gussed he was realy a girl. So don't worry about passing at all. You will pass easy if not easier then most tgirls will as real girls trust me on that. Wouldnt take much if I wasn't on here just face book or real life would thank you was a male with the breast disease starts with a g. Look it up use it if you ever get asked dont look down you look cute if I din't know and thot you was a gay male I would set you up with a friend of mine so fast if we was in a club. Cheer up it's a jurney and ur realy headed down it great:love:

Lisa Golightly
06-30-2009, 01:27 PM

Or so I hear.

If you want to get rid of me you just have to throw my teddy bear in the oppostie direction... :(

If you want me you just have to give me a teddy bear... :)

Ze
06-30-2009, 01:33 PM
Ze speaks the truth........he can get real talkative......just be around him when he hasn't had much sleep. LOOKOUT for Blabbermouth. :D :heehee: LOL

You wanna start somethin? :bringiton:

:tongueout

If you want to get rid of me you just have to throw my teddy bear in the oppostie direction...:(

Specifically a bear? No other animal? :P

Lisa Golightly
06-30-2009, 01:36 PM
Specifically a bear? No other animal? :p

Weeeeeeell... I like pandas more than anything else in the world :)

SirTrey
06-30-2009, 01:36 PM
If you want to get rid of me you just have to throw my teddy bear in the oppostie direction... :(

Here you go...

Lisa Golightly
06-30-2009, 01:38 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... pandas *hug* :) xxxxx

SirTrey
06-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... pandas *hug* :) xxxxx

Anytime, sweetie.....xxxooo

Lorileah
06-30-2009, 02:40 PM
That sparklie was just cut glass held out by a T-guy who was trying to distract....hey! Look shoes!

And this thread probably just set a record for numbers here :)

Ok I'll quit now

Ze
06-30-2009, 02:50 PM

That's because the ladies are posting. :D

Kieron Andrew
06-30-2009, 02:57 PM
Thats cos we love it when the ladies visit us to chat and to ask us things

SirTrey
06-30-2009, 03:00 PM

Yep, we sure do....and we even behave ourselves when they do.....:D:love:

Kieron Andrew
06-30-2009, 03:01 PM
and we even behave ourselves when they do.....:D:love:

sometimes lol

Lorileah
06-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Yep, we sure do....and we even behave ourselves when they do.....:D:love:

That's because you studied how to be gentlemen :)

Unlike me who ain't no lady pal :battingeyelashes:

SirTrey
06-30-2009, 03:08 PM

She sayeth as she bats her eyelashes.....:D

Kieron Andrew
06-30-2009, 03:09 PM

of course you are a lady, otherwise us Gents wouldnt be talking to you :love:

Staciej
06-30-2009, 03:42 PM
That male smotheness gets us ladys everytime :daydreaming:

Kieron Andrew
06-30-2009, 03:48 PM
That male smotheness gets us ladys everytime :daydreaming:

:love::koc:

Tamara Croft
06-30-2009, 05:18 PM
Weeeeeeell... I like pandas more than anything else in the world :)I added a smilie panda just for you ya know :Panda:

ZenFrost
06-30-2009, 10:07 PM
I added a smilie panda just for you ya know :Panda:

And I am in love with that panda.

Sharon
06-30-2009, 10:13 PM

Is that right? :raisedeyebrow:

:heehee:

Thornton
06-30-2009, 10:28 PM
wow...i don't remember anything ever going so long in this section before...

Lorileah
06-30-2009, 11:41 PM
Think I can fix that head tilt problem that makes that panda fall over all the time

Lisa Golightly
07-01-2009, 12:58 AM

Thank you both it was a lovely gesture and I'm genuinely touched... Thank you. Awwwwwwwww he's pandafantastic :) xxxx

:Panda:

Seamus_Jameson
07-01-2009, 08:11 AM
wow...i don't remember anything ever going so long in this section before...

Wow. . . . . . . . . .

This is getting to be a reallllllllllllllllllllly long thread.

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 08:17 AM
Think I can fix that head tilt problem that makes that panda fall over all the time

Cranial liposuction? :thumbsup:

Tamara Croft
07-01-2009, 08:53 AM

:heehee:Well I added it... so yeah :raspp: you suggested it ;) but I added it!!!!! :tongueout

Lisa Golightly
07-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Well I added it... so yeah :raspp: you suggested it ;) but I added it!!!!! :tongueout

Then thank you Sharon for the suggestion and thank you Tamara for the inclusion :) x

Thornton
07-01-2009, 11:40 AM
...Plus, there is a LOT more fashion talk on our end than with you guys!

So let's keep possibly our longest thread going by talking about fashion....

Um...let's see...

I've got my hodie on today (I believe the Ausies call 'em "jumpers")... It's solid black...um...zip up...had it for years...smells like...(sniffs)...a hoodie. It's incredibly comfortable.

:thinking:...hmm, maybe I should try other clothes...

I've got these jeans as well. They're blue. I bought them at Walmart for somewhere under $20. They're loose fitting. I like loose fitting pants...

Yeah...

Man, talking about fashion is hard!:strugglin

Kieron Andrew
07-01-2009, 11:42 AM
So let's keep possibly our longest thread going by talking about fashion....

Um...let's see...

I've got my hodie on today (I believe the Ausies call 'em "jumpers")... It's solid black...um...zip up...had it for years...smells like...(sniffs)...a hoodie. It's incredibly comfortable.

:thinking:...hmm, maybe I should try other clothes...

I've got these jeans as well. They're blue. I bought them at Walmart for somewhere under $20. They're loose fitting. I like loose fitting pants...

Yeah...

Man, talking about fashion is hard!:strugglin

wow! you did well there mate, i wouldnt be able to even do that lol...my girlfriend asked me today 'what shirt am i wearing'?, so i said its black with white buttons and her comment was 'that doesn't help you have lots of black with white buttons' :lol2:

Lorileah
07-01-2009, 11:55 AM
wow! you did well there mate, i wouldnt be able to even do that lol...my girlfriend asked me today 'what shirt am i wearing'?, so i said its black with white buttons and her comment was 'that doesn't help you have lots of black with white buttons' :lol2:

Then you say "you know the one I wore last week." That clears it up.

Just PLEASE NO tighty whitey or boxers posts and how do they make you feel. I don't really care:hmph: :)

Thornton
07-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Just PLEASE NO tighty whitey or boxers posts and how do they make you feel. I don't really care:hmph: :)

Well, I'm wearing these boxers today. They're...(checks) blue. I bought them at Walmart for under $20 They're loose fitting. I like loose fitting underwear....

:D

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 12:00 PM

Wow, that pretty much sums it up....Find a shirt you like, wear it....That's what I do, too....LOL

Just PLEASE NO tighty whitey or boxers posts and how do they make you feel. I don't really care.

Yeah, I think we can all pretty much agree on that....:lol2: I am pretty sure, though, that Kieron is in agreement with Me that there isn't much to "feel" about your underwear....you pull them out of the drawer, put them on, and they're just "there"...:drink:

Lorileah
07-01-2009, 12:03 PM
I know understand Thornton like loose clothing. Oh and Walmart. :)

4serrus
07-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Walmart's cheap.

I'm wearing my pajamas still. And by pajamas I mean the clothes that sit in a pile next to my bed that I put on before trudging downstairs to get breakfast. Cuz I don't actually wear pajamas to bed, just underwear.

Is this some kind of online sleepover thing cuz if so I want extra cheese on my pizza. Lets play Halo.

Ze
07-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Don't have much fashion to contribute at the moment, but it made me think of when I got dressed the other day, pulled a shirt out of the dirty laundry, sniffed it and thought, "Well it smells, but it's bearable, I think." :doh:

Edit: Boycott Walmart.

Kieron Andrew
07-01-2009, 12:15 PM

Just PLEASE NO tighty whitey or boxers posts and how do they make you feel. I don't really care:hmph: :)lol i don't care about feel, they hold my packy in place is all i care about

Wow, that pretty much sums it up....Find a shirt you like, wear it....That's what I do, too....LOLshe had a request for all black, so ive done that lol actually its the shirt in my avatar lol

Yeah, I think we can all pretty much agree on that....:lol2: I am pretty sure, though, that Kieron is in agreement with Me that there isn't much to "feel" about your underwear....you pull them out of the drawer, put them on, and they're just "there"...:drink:
all i do is grab the cleanest of the pile thats as much as i think about it lol

Kieron Andrew
07-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Don't have much fashion to contribute at the moment, but it made me think of when I got dressed the other day, pulled a shirt out of the dirty laundry, sniffed it and thought, "Well it smells, but it's bearable, I think." :doh:

HAHA!!! i JUST did that!

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 12:17 PM

Edit: Boycott Walmart.

My clothes never smell, I use Irish Spring scented Speed Stick....LOL And I am a true believer....if they DO smell, I'm blissfully unaware....:tongueout

Kieron Andrew
07-01-2009, 12:18 PM
My clothes never smell, I use Irish Spring scented Speed Stick....LOL And I am a true believer....if they DO smell, I'm blissfully unaware....:tongueout

yeah my clothes do smell, they smell of me and im clean :p

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 12:22 PM
yeah my clothes do smell, they smell of me and im clean :p

I'm clean, too, dude....and I just smelled the shirt I wore yesterday (which was on My bed) and it smells like Speed Stick and "I Am King" (My cologne)....so, nope, My clothes don't stink...:tongueout

Ze
07-01-2009, 12:22 PM
HAHA!!! i JUST did that!

:lol:

I loooove Irish Spring. Haven't used the deodorant version, though. Do you recommend it? :D

I remember reading a study once that pretty much concluded that few people are ever offended (or aware) of their own natural scent.

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 12:24 PM
:lol:

I loooove Irish Spring. Haven't used the deodorant version, though. Do you recommend it? :D

I recommend it highly....I lift weights and I still don't have B.O. Can't get a better recommendation than that....:thumbsup:

Kieron Andrew
07-01-2009, 12:25 PM
I'm clean, too, dude....and I just smelled the shirt I wore yesterday (which was on My bed) and it smells like Speed Stick and "I Am King" (My cologne)....so, nope, My clothes don't stink...:tongueout

haha, the shirt i just picked up to put on smells of axe! it doesn't skint it smells fragranced lol

Ze
07-01-2009, 12:28 PM
I recommend it highly....I lift weights and I still don't have B.O. Can't get a better recommendation than that....:thumbsup:

Awesome. I'm trying that stuff out, then. :P

Anybody else notice we've hit four pages? :worried: It feels...wrong...

Kieron Andrew
07-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Awesome. I'm trying that stuff out, then. :P

Anybody else notice we've hit four pages? :worried: It feels...wrong...
no it feels so right!!! this is how our threads should be :D

Blame Violet she started it lol

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 12:32 PM
no it feels so right!!! this is how our threads should be :D

Exactly....come on, this is a great topic....you know we all love it that we stink or have the potential to....I personally LOVE to sweat...am I the only one?? (telling you, it's ALL about the Speed Stick for dating purposes, though) :drink:

Ze
07-01-2009, 01:00 PM
You giving us dating advice now, Trey? :tongueout

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 01:05 PM
You giving us dating advice now, Trey? :tongueout

You could get it from worse than Me...I do pretty well for an almost 50 year old guy.....:D

Lorileah
07-01-2009, 01:10 PM
you know we all love it that we stink or have the potential to....I personally LOVE to sweat...am I the only one?? (telling you, it's ALL about the Speed Stick for dating purposes, though) :drink:

Ewwww. Sweating and smelling are two different things. Actually smelling is what you do with your nose so sweating and having an odor are two different things :) Sweat can have a positive attraction. But some guys just stink! Not attractive on dates :)

Worse is old sweat and cigars. Now a nice pipe....:daydreaming:

Ze
07-01-2009, 01:10 PM
You could get it from worse than Me...I do pretty well for an almost 50 year old guy.....:D

That's true. :lol:

Tamara Croft
07-01-2009, 01:32 PM
So let's keep possibly our longest thread going by talking about fashion....http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49856

This has the most replies to date in this section... so a challenge... can you beat it? :devil:

And I don't even remember what this thread was about :strugglin

Holy shit batman... you don't look it :eek: say it ain't so... :eek:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Holy shit batman... you don't look it :eek: say it ain't so

Yeah, it's so...LOL....I may be old, but I will ALWAYS be immature, though....:tongueout

Kieron Andrew
07-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Yeah, it's so...LOL....I may be old, but I will ALWAYS be immature, though....:tongueout

Don't we know it, Peter Pan :p

Tamara Croft
07-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Yeah, it's so...LOL....I may be old, but I will ALWAYS be immature, though....:tongueoutNo comment :raspp:

Thornton
07-01-2009, 01:55 PM
Dude, I had no idea Irish Spring had a deodorant version! I'll try it after my Old Spice-Swagger runs out. I was gonna try Axe-Mint deodorant next, but I think it's kinda weird having my pits smell like toothpaste.

I'm gonna try introducing another topic I don't see often talked about...let's try to get to five pages by adding....JEWLERY!, to the mix.

I've always had a fascination for watches. Pocket watches in particular, although I do not own one. I've been saving the money to get one, and I'm pretty much sold on the Charles-Hubert Pocket Watch Classic Collection 3537: http://www.ipocketwatches.com/p/Charles-Hubert-Pocket-Watch-Classic-Collection-3537, except I really really wish it it opened up horizontally rather than vertically, like the Bariloche BL107988: http://www.precisiontimeco.com/Bariloche-Watches/BL107988.html, but the casing on this watch and the face are no where near as impressive as the Charles-Hubert...

yeah, that's m jewlery rant.

Anyone else appreciate watches?

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Dude, I had no idea Irish Spring had a deodorant version! I'll try it after my Old Spice-Swagger runs out. I was gonna try Axe-Mint deodorant next, but I think it's kinda weird having my pits smell like toothpaste.

Speed Stick makes an Irish Spring scent....they actually make two, one is just antiperspirant, the other is combo antiperspirant/deodorant, I use that one....It's cheap and it works great (around 2.50)....Try it, I think you will like it, it smells very clean.

Anyone else appreciate watches?

I do, I have a nice Kenneth Cole watch....I have another casual one, as well, but I really like the Kenneth Cole and mostly wear that one.

Ze
07-01-2009, 02:19 PM
I've always wanted a pocket watch. :) Not only does it look cool, but you have to make a big spectacle in taking it out to check the time!

Kieron Andrew
07-01-2009, 02:21 PM
I've always wanted a pocket watch. :) Not only does it look cool, but you have to make a big spectacle in taking it out to check the time!

http://search.thingsremembered.com/?dev=True&storeId=10001&catalogId=9951&langId=-1&linkContent=Catalog+Search+Results&pageSize=10&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&domain=www.thingsremembered.com&resultCatEntryType=2&keyword=pocket+watch&ip_requestUri=ProductDisplay&ip_categoryId=3002&ip_mode=&ip_perPage=10 things remembered sell em

Ze
07-01-2009, 02:27 PM
http://search.thingsremembered.com/?dev=True&storeId=10001&catalogId=9951&langId=-1&linkContent=Catalog+Search+Results&pageSize=10&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&domain=www.thingsremembered.com&resultCatEntryType=2&keyword=pocket+watch&ip_requestUri=ProductDisplay&ip_categoryId=3002&ip_mode=&ip_perPage=10 things remembered sell em

Hey thanks! These prices are pretty reasonable, too. :)

Staciej
07-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Wow SirTrey 50 no way you look 25 tops. ! want to see a photo Id asap lol Showme proff of it in some way ;hehe;

Thornton
07-01-2009, 02:32 PM

yeah, there's a Things Remembered at my local mall, and once upon a time, I actually bought this watch: http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_9951_604312_-1_1?fcref= from them. It was right after chrsitmas, so i got it on sale for $21 rather than paying $50:D. It was a very nice looking watch, and I'll always love it, since it was my first pocket watch, but I absolutely hated the material.

NiCo
07-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Speaking of clothing, it’s my birthday soon, and I wont say no to this http://www.kitbag.com/stores/celtic/products/product_maxzoom.aspx?maximage=prd_maxzoom_celtic-52075.jpg&intPID=52075

LOL.

PM me for my address ;) joke joke mwahaaa!

Omg, what a sexy bit of clothing :D

Thornton
07-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Speaking of clothing, it’s my birthday soon, and I wont say no to this http://www.kitbag.com/stores/celtic/products/product_maxzoom.aspx?maximage=prd_maxzoom_celtic-52075.jpg&intPID=52075

LOL.

PM me for my address ;) joke joke mwahaaa!

Omg, what a sexy bit of clothing :D

damn, that's a really impressive hoodie. It blows mine out of the water

hey would you look at that, only 4 more comments til we reach a milestone!

NiCo
07-01-2009, 03:00 PM
damn, that's a really impressive hoodie. It blows mine out of the water

For 35 quid, can't go wrong!

CELTIC FC NUMBER 1 YES!

:drink:

Lol.

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Wow SirTrey 50 no way you look 25 tops. ! want to see a photo Id asap lol Showme proff of it in some way ;hehe;

Okay, you want proof....here you go....My daughter is 31, lol....but, for being such a sweetie and saying that....you get flowers.....:love: and a hug :hugs:

Staciej
07-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Thak you for both:love: and the :hugs: remeber tho diamons are a girls best friend:heehee:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Thak you for both:love: and the :hugs: remeber tho diamons are a girls best friend:heehee:

Maybe....but a girl's best friend could be....TREY :D

(Hey, we made it to 100 posts in this thread.....keep it up....:)

Staciej
07-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Maybe....but a girl's best friend could be....TREY :D

(Hey, we made it to 100 posts in this thread.....keep it up....:)

Wow like this post says You guys are such.... Guys! :cute: shoud been you guys are such....Smoothies!:lol2:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 04:08 PM
Wow like this post says You guys are such.... Guys! :cute: shoud been you guys are such....Smoothies!:lol2:

We try.....:love:

Staciej
07-01-2009, 04:36 PM
No you don't try:heehee: you are:cute:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 04:40 PM
No you don't try:heehee: you are:cute:

Awwwwww....:koc: And YOU are a lovely, lovely lady....:rose:

Tamara Croft
07-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Jeez, get a room :puke:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Jeez, get a room :puke:

LOL....Hey, give us some credit, we are single-handedly keeping this thread going at the moment....and this is the longest thread we have had going in here for a while....:D

Tamara Croft
07-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Well I have absolutely no idea what it was about, but guess what I did today... I took pictures of guys with their pants down their butts showing their boxers :eek: and I didn't stare at one for long... honest :whistling:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Well I have absolutely no idea what it was about, but guess what I did today... I took pictures of guys with their pants down their butts showing their boxers :eek: and I didn't stare at one for long... honest :whistling:

Why do I NOT believe THAT? :tongueout Enjoy the photo session? :devil:

Tamara Croft
07-01-2009, 05:10 PM
Why do I NOT believe THAT? :tongueout Enjoy the photo session? :devil:I took video by mistake too.... and it was a mistake... stupid phone, you have to switch between the two... honestly!!! :angel:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 05:12 PM
I took video by mistake too.... and it was a mistake... stupid phone, you have to switch between the two... honestly!!! :angel:

Yeah, THIS from a woman who we KNOW understands technology very well...very suspicious.....:tongueout

Staciej
07-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Thatsw why I love my 3gs iphone. anyway the topic is there being such guys and they are so:tongueout

Tamara Croft
07-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Yeah, THIS from a woman who we KNOW understands technology very well...very suspicious.....:tongueoutYeah but there is such a thing as forgetting to switch to camera mode... I've done it many times lol.... see.. I was just being a girl :tongueout

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 05:20 PM
LOL....Tam, it's hard for Me to imagine you NOT being a girl....and Stacie....because we ARE guys, that's why it's so easy to get us off topic....as Tamara so aptly demonstrated.....:love:

Staciej
07-01-2009, 05:23 PM
....because we ARE guys, that's why it's so easy to get us off topic....as Tamara so aptly demonstrated.....

See so no mater what it stays on topic:D

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 05:27 PM
....because we ARE guys, that's why it's so easy to get us off topic....as Tamara so aptly demonstrated.....

See so no mater what it stays on topic:D

Gotta love a woman who can take logic and turn it around like THAT...wait, that IS what women do.....<<< god, I love women >>> :love::daydreaming::D

Staciej
07-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Nope just telling the truth I was a guy once just ouce:cute:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Nope just telling the truth I was a guy once just ouce:cute:

:love: Well, you certainly do pretty the place up in here, that's for sure....and, on that note, I am going to dinner and will BBL....Keep the thread going, guys...I'm SO glad to see so much going on in here, finally....TTYL :D

Staciej
07-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Am too hungry so ill bbl also

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Back from dinner....no posts for several hours...come on, guys....we need to keep this thread going, so....pick something along the lines of the "we are such guys" theme....and we can all comment on it...or....visiting girls....ask us anything (scary to offer that up, but go for it).....:D

Staciej
07-01-2009, 09:38 PM
No activety wow miss me that much makes a girl happy to be wanted :cute:

guess its up to us trey so what manly meal you have?

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 09:42 PM
No activety wow miss me that much makes a girl happy to be wanted :cute:

Yes, you are apparently the glue that is holding this thread together....Please don't leave.......:titanic:

Staciej
07-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Never only place im herd and dont waste time typing for nothing ( mj post) :cute:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Never only place im herd and dont waste time typing for nothing ( mj post) :cute:

Don't worry, we would never ignore a lady in this section...absolutely never happen....so, what else would you like to ask us guys? This is great because you were so kind as to start this thread and give us the opportunity to talk a little about who we are and what we're about...and, if anyone is reading it, that's a good thing, I think.....and, if they aren't, it gives us the rare privelege of hanging out with you and the other girls that choose to jump in and talk to us....:love:

(and, yeah, in some threads, people just talk and no one listens, generally not over here, though) :)

Staciej
07-01-2009, 09:55 PM
:cheer:Din't start it but do try tokeep it alive you guys deserve it:cheer:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 10:04 PM
:cheer:Din't start it but do try tokeep it alive you guys deserve it:cheer:

:) Awwwww, thanks.....was distracted, getting ready to feed one of My snakes.....okay, there's a topic....pets....who has what and why? I have two parakeets, a green cheeked conure (a type of parrot) and two snakes....one is three years old, 4 1/2 feet long (cornsnake) and the other is a baby....he's about a foot long and about a year old (but now he's starting to grow faster)....So....do you think men and women choose different pets, and, if so, why? Discuss.....LOL

Staciej
07-01-2009, 10:10 PM
arrrrg see on mj post I said took a trip to chcago stoped by MJ's house in gary in. Were his old childhood neighbors and friends showed me and told me storys of the family. Yet on mj post they type latoya and janet are MJ. Have to be blind not to see that there not the same.:cute: It's like I say positive things about him. Take time to type for nothing.

Yeah I think we do. You guys want something manly.such as a big dog,snake, or igauna. Girls want small dogs such as me toy fox terrior something we can fit in a purse.

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 10:18 PM
Yeah I think we do. You guys want something manly.such as a big dog,snake, or igauna. Girls want small dogs such as me toy fox terrior something we can fit in a purse.

Yeah, those little dogs that fit into purses crack Me up....I do like big dogs, though....labradors are nice dogs, smart....had a shephard growing up that was nice, too....And you are 100% right about iguanas, they are also very cool....:) Will post a pic of Crimson (the big snake) at some point, he's My baby...:)

Staciej
07-01-2009, 10:21 PM
do it manly around yer neck or curled on arm :hehe:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 10:26 PM
do it manly around yer neck or curled on arm :hehe:

Of course....will be arm, though....not a good idea to let a snake that big curl around your neck....They are very muscular and strong....and they tighten and untighten when THEY want to....in other words, when he wraps and wants to stay on My arm, he DOES until HE wants to untighten....almost like handcuffs....LOL

Violetgray
07-01-2009, 10:33 PM
HOLY CRAP! I leave you lot alone for 5 minutes...

Guess my work is done here!

::Straightens her cape & flies away::

Staciej
07-01-2009, 10:36 PM
The one that started it all returns :hehehe:

I wear the cape here :cute:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 10:45 PM
HOLY CRAP! I leave you lot alone for 5 minutes...

Guess my work is done here!

::Straightens her cape & flies away::

Hey Violet....I'm gone five minutes feeding My snake and you come in and take off already? Geez....LOL

(Oh, and Stacie is getting territorial) :D

Staciej
07-01-2009, 10:50 PM
No just im the one wearing a cape theres only 1 supergirl:tongueout

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 10:54 PM
No just im the one wearing a cape theres only 1 supergirl:tongueout

So what super powers do you have? (Besides the obvious flying ability) :D

Staciej
07-01-2009, 10:56 PM
do all you guys on here like baggy or tight pant and shirts?

So what super powers do you have? (Besides the obvious flying ability) :D

Have Multiple Sclerosis and fight it everyday 24/7:battingeyelashes:

Lorileah
07-01-2009, 10:58 PM
I am gone for a few hours and now I have no idea what is going on here

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 11:06 PM
I am gone for a few hours and now I have no idea what is going on here

Hey Lorileah...welcome back....:D
Stacie...Then you really ARE a Supergirl...:love:

Lorileah
07-01-2009, 11:24 PM
so back to the dogs... If yo can't wrestle with it or play with it or have it sitting in your car with it's head out the window what good is it? Never was a fan of land piranhas

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 11:30 PM
so back to the dogs... If yo can't wrestle with it or play with it or have it sitting in your car with it's head out the window what good is it? Never was a fan of land piranhas

LOL, I completely agree....Have you ever seen those miniature dogs that are so small you could step on it accidentally? And, half the fun of having a dog is watching people jump when it barks loudly, IMHO....great break in protection, too....although I wouldn't want one that would actually bite someone...Not people I like and actually WANT in My house, anyway....:D

Lorileah
07-01-2009, 11:32 PM
If i had a small dog it would be a corgi, they don't tip over easy :)

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 11:37 PM
If i had a small dog it would be a corgi, they don't tip over easy :)

Aren't corgis what the Queen of England has? (Thinking that's why I'm familiar with that breed)....I once had a beagle (here goes My "small dog" story....and tried to housebreak her....A guy I knew who had a farm said to Me, "that dog is as dumb as a box of rocks, you are NEVER going to housebreak a beagle"...I didn't believe him...Sure enough, every time I would try to show her something, she would give Me this blank stare or just look sad...She was cute and I hated to give her up, but I had to end up giving her to the guy with the farm, where she now lives happily with his beagles....in a bar where she is free to do her business wherever she wants to. LOL

Lorileah
07-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Beagles are pretty hard headed. Being pack oriented, I am sure she is happy with her new pack :) The baying drives me nuts.

I like a big old goldie or lab. the worst thing you could do to them is ignore them Any attention is good attention.

I have two moron dogs now that I inherited from my brother in law when he died. Don't care for them and they aren't totally housebroken either

Staciej
07-01-2009, 11:44 PM
:timeout:Well :tongueout for both my dog type is number 1 almost every year in westmenster dog show every year what big dog is?:lol2:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 11:49 PM
:timeout:Well :tongueout for both my dog type is number 1 almost every year in westmenster dog show every year what big dog is?:lol2:

LOL...oh, and to answer the question several posts up about loose or tight pants and shirts (which I totally missed before)....I wear baggy for both....Not a tight clothes kind of guy. :drink:

Lorileah
07-01-2009, 11:51 PM
You like teh spaniels? they win most often. For several years in a row big dogs did win there was Kerry Blue and a Neufie a GSP. They run the whole spectrum :)

Staciej
07-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Tight a girl likes to show what we got:daydreaming:

SirTrey
07-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Tight a girl likes to show what we got:daydreaming:

Yeah, I know....and that's why we keep looking.....:D Going to bed, ladies....Same time, same thread, tomorrow? :hugs::love: Nite :battingeyelashes:

Staciej
07-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Got 7 and yeah im heading that way too 4hrs be on im sure I can't sleep over it. That and shot time :sad:

Lorileah
07-02-2009, 12:02 AM
you two don't stay up too late now

onerous
07-02-2009, 01:09 AM
ooh, pets..

I like chickens. Well anything from the bird family really, as long as theyre not too noisy. Theyre warm, lol.

DanielMacBride
07-02-2009, 03:53 AM
:chuckles: yay, another chicken lover - I have three chickens :D I also have 8 cats - would have a dog (BIG dog like an English Mastiff or a Great Dane, I have a rule that if it is smaller than knee high it's not a real dog lol), but can't afford to keep one at the moment and my backyard needs some work to make it suitable for one.

PS: ask Trey about my chickens, he thinks they (and I) are nuts ;)

Seamus_Jameson
07-02-2009, 05:56 AM
Le'see. I don't got a pet right now (poor, poor soon-to-be-college student). Growing up I had three medium-size dogs; made friends with a great dane, two labs, several terriers, a boxer, a dalmatian, and a German shepherd; had nearly twenty cats, a rabbit, and two rats. Obviously, the rats and the cats didn't room together. :)

I like loose-fitting clothes, but I tend to be fastidious about my appearance. I sweat very little, except in the gym. Then I shower off afterwards.

TG-Taru
07-02-2009, 06:55 AM
Not really a pet person myself, had some tropical fish as a kid, and a turtle (stupid thing, walking againsts a corner till I turned it around!) for a couple of weeks. Wouldn't want something that'd nibble cables, eat my shoes and stuff, or be any bother really... Intrigued by something exotic (as a pet) though, like a fox, lynx, ant eater... :D

I prefer well behaved dogs, been a bit wary of them since one bit me accidentally - not at all badly and certainly without meaning to (snapping at a fly buzzing around), but it left a small mark, not in my hand but in my mind.

Very cool by the way seeing a thread go on a bit here too :)

Alana65
07-02-2009, 07:37 AM
RE: Pets.......
I'm another lover of larger-breed dogs........specifically Labrador Retrievers :daydreaming: :love:.

SirTrey
07-02-2009, 08:25 AM
I talked about My snake last night, but the pet I have the most fun with is probably My conure, DeSade....Mainly because, unlike most pets, he can communicate verbally....He has learned several phrases, among which are "Ahoy Matey", "Daddy's Sexy", and "Shut The F*** Up"....The funniest is how he harasses Me when I am not taking to him, he will repeatedly scream "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" over and over until I pay attention to him....(he also does this if I am in another room)....Kieron wants Me to get him doing it on video or audio so he can hear it, LOL.....I should really do that, it is pretty amusing.....Oh, and Dan DOES crack Me up with his many chicken stories.....:tongueout

Seamus_Jameson
07-02-2009, 08:30 AM
How can anyone possibly keep chickens? They are positively vicious.

Tamara Croft
07-02-2009, 08:36 AM
How can anyone possibly keep chickens? They are positively vicious.But they taste so good :devil:

I have 3 cats, did have 4, one died last year :sad: I've had many pets... but my fave was my doberman, he was so soft, yet so protective. At the same time, I had a Pekingese lol... it was kinda funny walking them both, I got some very strange looks ;) but she was more vicious than my doby lol... albeit she had no teeth lol....

John
07-02-2009, 08:43 AM
7 pages in the transmen section? isn't that one of the harbringers of the apocolips or soemthing?

Pets...
I have an eldaly spaniel with five teath and a brain that was sergicaly removed at birth and replaced with a second stomach; and I have an even elderlye cat who won't ever shut up!

Soon though I will be leaving them, and going to play uncle to Dave's (flameboy) three HUGE cats (one of which is actualy a tiger in disgise, and one that eats plasic bags) and singula dog.

SirTrey
07-02-2009, 08:44 AM
But they taste so good :devil:

I have 3 cats, did have 4, one died last year :sad: I've had many pets... but my fave was my doberman, he was so soft, yet so protective. At the same time, I had a Pekingese lol... it was kinda funny walking them both, I got some very strange looks ;) but she was more vicious than my doby lol... albeit she had no teeth lol....

Yeah, sometimes those little dogs are way more vicious than the bigger ones are....I am always wary of yippy little dogs like that....generally are MORE wary of ones with teeth, though.....LOL

Tamara Croft
07-02-2009, 08:50 AM
OOoooh.... 10 more posts Trey... and you hit 2k :w00t: I have no idea what my real count is :lol: ok I do... just no one noticed it lol :D

DanielMacBride
07-02-2009, 08:58 AM
How can anyone possibly keep chickens? They are positively vicious.

:chuckles: you haven't met my chooks then - they are three of the funniest, sweetest girls you will ever see, very tame and friendly and they LOVE being picked up for cuddles :) One of my girls is so tame that if you let her sit in your lap, she will get comfortable enough to lay an egg in it :) This is the same chicken that thinks she's a small, feathery human and wants to come into the house all the time so she can sit on the arm of the couch and watch TV with the kids :D

Tamara Croft
07-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Urgh.... my cat just walked down the garden, all proud, with a dead mouse in her mouth.... :puke: I just chased her out the garden with it....

Ze
07-02-2009, 09:24 AM
7 pages in the transmen section? isn't that one of the harbringers of the apocolips or soemthing?

That's what I was thinking. :D

So we've moved on to pets now, eh? I have a soft heart for the unwanted animals of the world, so my family home currently has an albino corn snake, a lovebird, four cats, and a fat Border Collie with one eye.

I'm actually a chicken lover, too, but we can't keep them in a residential neighborhood. :(

Staciej
07-02-2009, 09:26 AM
:tongueoutewwwwwwwww and good morning:heehee:

(I tried to change subject ) oh well I love my wittle baby tiny dog shes so cute minds me i say sit she does so

SirTrey
07-02-2009, 09:53 AM
:tongueoutewwwwwwwww and good morning:heehee:

(I tried to change subject ) oh well I love my wittle baby tiny dog shes so cute minds me i say sit she does so

Morning, beautiful.....:love: How did you sleep? :D

(9 more posts to go to 2K) :drink:

Tamara Croft
07-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Well our house is often like a zoo. With having 3 cats, they bring me gifts home often, most of these gifts are dead and if the baby cat (she's not a baby, but she's the youngest, smallest and evilest lol) brings one home, she generally gulps it down... it's kinda gross.... but sometimes, the lil birds are still alive... so it's a trip down to the vets. We've had numerous magpies, one which we raised until she was ready to go back into the wild, a jackdaw, which we had for 2 years... unfortunately, he supposedly got out in his new avary (I don't believe that for a second)... a snake, a baby woodpecker, which took great joy in hammering my hand :eek: and a tiny bird only last week, have no idea what it was...

Sheila
07-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Got two dogs at the moment, but gonna have to rehome em in the next week or so :sad:

one is a lurcher and our other is a staffie, bot fantastic with kids and are s funny tog

Staciej
07-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Not trying to get off ur subject honstly :lol: What are you guys and girls scaed off? me mice can't stand them. Caught two in a glue trap and wife had to let them go.

SirTrey
07-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Not trying to get off ur subject honstly :lol: What are you guys and girls scaed off? me mice can't stand them. Caught two in a glue trap and wife had to let them go.

I have only one real fear and that is that I am extremely clausterphobic....will literally KILL to get out of a tight space....and I am not kidding.
Other than that, I am really pretty gutsy and not afraid of much....but they had to give ME enough valium for a CT scan a few years ago to put Me in a coma. LOL

Staciej
07-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Morning, beautiful.....:love: How did you sleep? :D

(9 more posts to go to 2K) :drink:

Sleep as good as I could shake,toss and turn,itch,buzzing like im hoked to a electric wire. and to much ppppppaaaaaiiiiinnnnnn... A reg Ms nite so good lol

I have only one real fear and that is that I am extremely clausterphobic....will literally KILL to get out of a tight space....and I am not kidding.
Other than that, I am really pretty gutsy and not afraid of much....but they had to give ME enough valium for a CT scan a few years ago to put Me in a coma. LOL

And yeah forget that lol I have to be out cold a typical mri is 3hrs for me. voulume iI do for no more then a 30 min. That I never get much :cute:

SirTrey
07-02-2009, 10:25 AM
And yeah forget that lol I have to be out cold a typical mri is 3hrs for me. voulume iI do for no more then a 30 min. That I never get much :cute:

Yeah, they would have to knock Me out for that, too....I can't do two minutes in an enclosed space like that without fighting My way out. Not possible.

Lorileah
07-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Sheila I wrote the ad for you. One Staff terrier to a good home will eat anything loves children.

Staciej
07-02-2009, 10:45 AM
If anyone want's info on Ms ? It's not hard to explain for me most..some it is... Ms is like being wasted drunk 24/7. I drop things , no balance, short term memory loss, slur speech,would take a marathon run to feal the same as me just walking to restroom in my house. without ever getting sobber thats my Ms :(

SirTrey
07-02-2009, 10:49 AM
If anyone want's info on Ms ? It's not hard to explain for me most..some it is... Ms is like being wasted drunk 24/7. I drop things , no balance, short term memory loss, slur speech,would take a marathon run to feal the same as me just walking to restroom in my house. without ever getting sobber thats my Ms :(

How long have you known you had it? And did your symptoms start out extreme or did it get worse over time? :hugs:

Staciej
07-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Hard to say how it started honestly as I was male and was raised were if ur not ding You don't go to a hospital. Well I guess in a football game I was a hb was running for yards before was hit lost all sight in my eyes.that was when i was 16-17. Trainer and doctors said concusstion waited a bit cleared up. About 20 was working it hapen again this time got medical intntion and they said optical nuritis 9 years later was playing swg on pc everytime I put head down had like a eletric shot go up my spine. let it go for a year lived with it 6 months before diagnosed I was paralized in bed couldnt move. Mother had heart problems so made a deal with her she get surgury ill see doc. Did as she got it done my own way wasn't waiting a year for it, So made deal give me mri if im wrong you wont see me again. He did and i was diagnosed with it. started meds and been on them for 4 years...

Doesn't get better just worse as you get older.You go like up a ladder just never down it. Never the same some shakes some days like ants crawling on you others tierd and have no energy. Or like me have them pluss numbness in fingers and feet. ( If any of you was wondering thats why I edit a lot) Forget small things like spelling and names easy.

SirTrey
07-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Doesn't get better just worse as you get older.You go like up a ladder just never down it. Never the same some shakes some days like ants crawling on you others tierd and have no energy. Or like me have them pluss numbness in fingers and feet. ( If any of you was wondering thats why I edit a lot) Forget small things like spelling and names easy.

Do you have an arrhythmia and/or do you have an irregular heartbeat from it? Since the heart is a muscle?

Staciej
07-02-2009, 01:52 PM
No Ms isn't a mucle disease it's a nerve one. It is leistions eat the mylan (the casing around the nerves.) Ounce they eat through it never can be reparied. After so many gets destroyed. You lose all types of balance and fealings you have. ( called attacks) Need interferon ( steroid type ) A shot that verries avonex a weekly shot, beteaseron every other day, Rebif a daily shot, or khemo therapy once a month. Were The trick avonex is a manuel 6 inch neddle goes into muscle. Beteaseron 3.5 goes little lower then skin depth and uses a gun to inject. I tell everyone go betaseron hurts less easier to use without others. Side effects: Avonex locks body up the next day can't even sit up. Booth give you lower white bood count. Flue like sickness easy to battle with tylenol before injection. Any thing else love teaching others about it :)

SirTrey
07-02-2009, 01:58 PM
No Ms isn't a mucle disease it's a nerve one. It is leistions eat the mylan (the casing around the nerves.) Ounce they eat through it never can be reparied. After so many gets destroyed. You lose all types of balance and fealings you have. ( called attacks) Need interferon ( steroid type ) A shot that verries avonex a weekly shot, beteaseron every other day, Rebif a daily shot, or khemo therapy once a month. Were The trick avonex is a manuel 6 inch neddle goes into muscle. Beteaseron 3.5 goes little lower then skin depth and uses a gun to inject. I tell everyone go betaseron hurts less easier to use without others. Side effects: Avonex locks body up the next day can't even sit up. Booth give you lower white bood count. Flue like sickness easy to battle with tylenol before injection. Any thing else love teaching others about it :)

Anything you want to teach about it is good....I want to learn and I'm sure others are learning from it, too....you never know when any of us on the board might have to deal with this, as well.....you are definitely the expert here....How many different types of MS are there? And how do they determine which one a person has?

Staciej
07-02-2009, 02:11 PM
There is 4 types relapsing remitting (1 attack a month to a year), secondary progressive (atack weekly), primary progressive(attack 24/7 (i have) and progressive relapsing( you can die of veggie state) . The lestion damage and symptoms determines what type you have.

bTw..progressive relapsing is not common only a 1% avrage of 100years of Ms patiants get that.

For the record weed doesnt help anythang made it worse for me.

K back to subject: Do you guys find it hard to play a game as a fenale chr.? And do you play games?

Fab Karen
07-25-2009, 06:53 AM
is that like crows? You know what a group of crows is called?:)

victoriamwilliams1
08-03-2009, 10:17 AM

Kieron, now I know I am late with the response but I am the nice girl who will not lynch you "yet":heehee:

True:) or the bathroom thread!

aww:hugs:

Dang when did I become such a girlie girl:daydreaming: :)

SirTrey
08-03-2009, 10:25 AM
Welcome, Victoria....We do love it when girls pop in to visit us in Transmasculine....Nice to see your post....:)

victoriamwilliams1
08-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Welcome, Victoria....We do love it when girls pop in to visit us in Transmasculine....Nice to see your post....:)

I am enjoying my visit SirTrey:)