PDA

View Full Version : cleavage troubles

silhouette
06-29-2009, 08:44 PM
hi!

First let me get this out of the way and say that I took the time to read through the other threads on cleavage in here!

still I am having problems and i'm feeling discouraged!
can anyone help me? please

I am skinny, but I have excessive breast tissue.. I don't know why. I guess my body produces too much estrogen, or something, but for whatever reason I have this shape so I am trying to take advantage of it.. a couple months ago I became really curious about trying to get some sexy cleavage and I've still been coming up short! =(

The problem is that if I just use my hands, I can push them up together and the cleavage is so hot! but I want them to look that way in a bra without needing my hands for the support!

I bought an underwire A-cup bra and stuffed it with some gel enhancers, socks..etc all kinds of attempts but the stuffing or support I need just isn't there. Should I be spending the money on full breast forms? They're like $160-200 or something for a pair. kind of expensive, and I'm not sure if I want to drop the money on that if I can't use them to push up my own tissue and make cleavage. I've never seen them used in that fashion, but if they're the right shape and fill out the whole bra it seems like it MAY work?

I'm just interested in cleavage primarily, so breast forms may do absolutely nothing for me..

The problem is that I know how good my boobs can look when I push them up with my hands, so I am getting really disappointed that I've been unable to produce that look hands free.. I tried tape too and reading through those descriptions of how to do it like 10 times but I still couldn't get it to work so maybe I was doing it wrong. it seemed pretty unclear.

Some sort of youtube video would be really helpful for that technique.. But anyway, please does anybody have any tips? As a man having boobs are a curse so I'm trying to turn this into a blessing I can enjoy and show off. Any help is very appreciated.

TommiTN
06-29-2009, 09:06 PM
"I guess my body produces too much estrogen..."

No such thing. consider yourself lucky! :daydreaming:

Google "cleavage creator". It's a modified bra that may be just the ticket for you.

As to breast forms, you can them get a lot cheaper on eBay. A friend of mine pays in th $50 to $70 range. These are "blems" but I haven't seen anything wrong with the ones my friend has.

Good luck!

silhouette
06-29-2009, 09:21 PM
thanks! I have seen those nubra things but I didn't know how well they worked..

I did not know about those hidden forums before I signed up to make this thread. i'm reading through some of the other cleavage posts that weren't accesible to me before

suchacutie
06-29-2009, 09:29 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91493&highlight=Gina-CD

I haven't tried it yet but Gina gets fantastic results!

tina

JenniferR771
06-29-2009, 09:31 PM
The Nubra cups are really very sticky. It would probably work for you. You stick 'em on and pull them together. Then snap the clasp the holds them together.

Patty-Fay
06-29-2009, 09:37 PM
Other options:

www.clcrv.com sells two products that create cleavage:
look for Candy Tarts, and Diva.

A cheap solution: use some wide, transparent packing tape - like you'd tape up a package for shipping. Apply the tape across both breasts, squeezing together just like you do with your hands. Be sure to clean your skin well, and dry it, or the tape won't stick. For more secure adhesion, first spray on a bit of craft glue to the outer portions of the breasts. I use Elmer's Craft Bond Multipurpose Spray Adhesive. Sold at craft stores and Wal-Mart. (none of this bothers my skin, but sensitive skin may have a reaction).

If you do try the nubra, let us know how well it works. I've been thinking about buying one. I saw someone selling on eBay for $30, including an AA cup size.

Good Luck!

silhouette
06-29-2009, 09:44 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91493&highlight=Gina-CD

I haven't tried it yet but Gina gets fantastic results!

tina

i just read all 5 pages :D
I am excited. Gina might just be my new hero :daydreaming:

can't wait to try it out! gina seems to have the same body type as me

Mistybtm
06-30-2009, 01:41 AM
NUBRA works great I have been using them and love them for my halter tops :D

GINA-CD
06-30-2009, 01:56 AM
i just read all 5 pages :D
I am excited. Gina might just be my new hero :daydreaming:

can't wait to try it out! gina seems to have the same body type as me
Sil,
Well, I don't want to be a hero, just wanted to share my ideas with you girls. The best thing you could do if it works is post some pics so other girls see I'm not the only one getting good results. Keeping that thread alive is good for others that are looking for answers or alternatives. Please let us know when you're satisfied with your sexy cleavage!

(...and I got all these ideas after thinking why my hands did such a good job and tape didn't.) :2c:

sissystephanie
06-30-2009, 02:02 AM
Using a cloth measuring tape, measure yourself around your chest, above your breasts and below your armpits. That is your Band size. Then measure around your chest directly across your nipples. The difference between the two measurements will give you the proper Cup size. If the difference is less then 2 inches you are an A Cup. If it is between 2 and 3 inches you are a B cup. For example, I have a 40 inch band measurement and measure 42 around my nipples, so I am a natural 40 B. You may be also!

To attain better cleavage, I buy a size 38 B push up bra. When I put it on, I lean over and gather all the tissue I can get hold of in each side and pull it to the middle of my chest! I get beautiful cleavage that way, and it stays in place as long as I wear the bra!!:love: BTW, I was taught to do it that way by a certified bra fitter in a major department store here in Atlanta. Good Luck!!

:hugs::hugs:

Sally2005
06-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Breast forms work for me. They need to be a little tacky on the back though (apply very light adhesive) and wearing a correctly fitting bra, stick the forms on extra wide so the bra pushes the whole mass to create clevage. Using strong adhesive is required if you sweat a lot and another way is to use cloth tape (athletic/medical) under each side of your natural breasts and use a strong elastic band to pull each side together.

HappyErica
06-30-2009, 01:05 PM
I have had good luck with the Fredricks of Hollywood water bra for giving me some cleavage

MissConstrued
06-30-2009, 03:58 PM
As a man having boobs are a curse so I'm trying to turn this into a blessing I can enjoy and show off. Any help is very appreciated.

I'm in the same boat -- enough boobage to not need the silicone, but needing some rearrangement. I went to Victoria's Secret and got fitted. I tried on 20 or so different bras until they found two models that worked for me -- both padded pushups. One of them just makes magnificent cleavage, and I couldn't be happier. You might have some luck with the "Miracle" bras... dunno if you have VS where you live, but you shouldn't be too far from a store that can accomodate you. But yeah, I do heartily recommend getting fitted and trying on... with all the variance in bras out there, doing it any other way is a crapshoot.

tricia_uktv
06-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Tit tape, just a thought, ask for it you lucky girl :)

silhouette
06-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Sil,
Well, I don't want to be a hero, just wanted to share my ideas with you girls. The best thing you could do if it works is post some pics so other girls see I'm not the only one getting good results. Keeping that thread alive is good for others that are looking for answers or alternatives. Please let us know when you're satisfied with your sexy cleavage!

(...and I got all these ideas after thinking why my hands did such a good job and tape didn't.) :2c:

that's great that you still post here!
(I noticed your thread was made last year)

I was getting really discouraged and I have a lot of renewed enthusiasm now so thank you!
Smart and good looking! :yrtw:

I am still really new to this and I was hoping to be much further along by now.

dawnmarrie1961
06-30-2009, 09:59 PM
There is also tape that can be used for creating more clevage. But that can be fairly uncomfortable. Word to the wise, don't fret about it. Be glad with what you've got and work with it.Breast clevage is just like Butt clevage, sometimes too much isn't a good thing!

dawnmarrie1961
06-30-2009, 10:01 PM
There is also tape that can be used for creating more cleavage. But that can be fairly uncomfortable. Word to the wise, don't fret about it. Be glad with what you've got and work with it.Breast cleavage is just like Butt cleavage, sometimes too much isn't a good thing!:D

silhouette
07-07-2009, 10:28 PM
I'm in the same boat -- enough boobage to not need the silicone, but needing some rearrangement. I went to Victoria's Secret and got fitted. I tried on 20 or so different bras until they found two models that worked for me -- both padded pushups. One of them just makes magnificent cleavage, and I couldn't be happier. You might have some luck with the "Miracle" bras... dunno if you have VS where you live, but you shouldn't be too far from a store that can accomodate you. But yeah, I do heartily recommend getting fitted and trying on... with all the variance in bras out there, doing it any other way is a crapshoot.

Victoria's Secret are all too small for me.
I'm supposed to wear a 42 band :sad:

silhouette
07-07-2009, 10:29 PM
I am still having some problems with this cleavage..
I think maybe I should move on and focus on something like makeup for a while. Not sure if I can give up on it.

silhouette
07-07-2009, 10:51 PM
I wish I could achieve this with real support.
Instead I have to use my hands and poorly photoshop on a dress :sad:

this is with no makeup

linnea
07-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Cleavage is a problem for many CDs simply because of the way our chests are constructed; however, tape and push-up bras seem to help for some. For me, underwire bras seem to do very well and the other type of push-ups to develop the pecs.

Helga
07-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Hi,

I have met a friend at the csd in berlin and I was astonished about his/her cleavage because she's of a slender build.

I asked her if she taped her Cleavage and how she tapes. She negates this and said she uses a new bra called "transwonder". We went out that night to dance in some clubs. After a long night of fun she has the same sexy cleavage as it was at the beginning of our tour.
I think i will give this bra a try in the next time and make a report.

greetings
Helga

Sarah Doepner
07-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Go to Amazon.com and take a look at the shapewear area. Look for this item.

BodyShaper Waist Cincher Corset Beige Shapewear

Summit Fashions made the one in this example, but there are other similar ones out there.

It is a waist cincher, but has shoulder straps that help push you up and hold the cleavage in place. I bought one and have gotten very positive comments in the past on the cleavage created. Unlike the photo at the sales site, I put mine on before my bra or forms. If I use nu-bra silicone enhancers, they go on first then the shapeware.

Good luck