PDA

View Full Version : How Sweet It Is...

Jessica Who
06-30-2009, 12:56 AM
My wife went shopping a couple of days ago, intending to buy a photo frame for my mother. She ended up buying jewelry, namely three rings. They are all very pretty, but the best part is, she says to me "these are size 8s, so you can use them whenever you want" and she smiled big at me.

She loves sharing jewelry with me and also mentioned that she will always be on the lookout for bigger sized rings when she's out shopping without me. We do shop together mostly, but I suspect that she enjoys her alone time, too.

The size 8s only fit my pinky, but they are so gorgeous and look very nice on me. I am so incredibly blessed, I love my wife so much.

Teri Jean
06-30-2009, 06:17 AM
The fact tat she is willing to shop for and with you is tremendous. I also wear a size 8 ring for my pinky and do so every day. Sometimes it is all I can wear openly but it reminds me of who I am. Congratulations.

Keli

Joni Marie Cruz
06-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Hi Jessica, good for you for having such a great wife.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-30-2009, 06:49 PM
Mighty cool of your wife, Jessica! :thumbsup:

I can hear the sweet sound of love and acceptance ringing in the air. :heehee:

You be sure to bring her some flowers soon - because she's awesome and deserves 'em. :)

KimberlyJo
06-30-2009, 07:13 PM
LUUUUUUU-CKYYYYY!!!! My SO is good too, but I wish she enjoyed my dressing, she just sort of tolerates it.