PDA

View Full Version : A question for other CDers.....

heathr1
07-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Was there/who was the prominant female in your life when you were growing up and do you now wear the same kind of clothes and make-up as her?

My answers...

Mother.

Don't wear the same kind, although I began on her items.

Deborah
07-10-2005, 03:49 PM
My sister who is 3 years older then me. We are basically the same size so i wore her clothes when she wasn't home. Seeing her recently she has a lot of outfits i would wear also and are like some that i have.

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-10-2005, 03:54 PM
when i was 12 i wanted to know what wearing pantyhose felt like so i got a pair of my sisters,, she is 3 yrs older ,,, and i have been OBSESSED with the feeling of pantyhose on me ever since...

just the thought of thinking about wearing any of my moms clothes makes me sick to my stomach....

Vivian Best
07-10-2005, 03:57 PM
I started in my mothers clothing. However, my fashion taste differed completely from her's (she is deceased). Her outer style was pretty bland and nondiscript. I tend to be somewhat contemporary and a little flashy.

Vivian

heathr1
07-10-2005, 03:57 PM
her skirts, lipsticks and nailpolishes.

JoAnnDallas
07-10-2005, 04:17 PM
I started with my middle sister's clothing, she is 4 years old than me. Older sister was married and out of the house by then. When my middle sister left home, by then her clothes no longer fitted me, but mother's did.

Nicole_Lasmedias
07-10-2005, 04:38 PM
before 1991, I didn't appreciate pantyhose too much... I more was into shoes, opera gloves, bras, dresses... but in 1991, I've met a girl, she was one year older, and I started to like her. I was 9 almost 10. it wasn't sexual attraction or anything like that, I was too young for that, but I loved the way she looked. Remember I saw her in pantyhose and short skirt. I was hooked on pantyhose since.

emmicd
07-10-2005, 09:06 PM
My mother was the most important female in my life!

I remember as a young lad my mother wore this real sexy black dress and posed with her hands on her hips! She was an incredible woman! I miss her very much!

My clothing style is different due to the passage of time but if I saw that little black dress she wore years ago I would definitely buy it because they never go out of style.

My mom also wore pants alot. I guess that's why I like to wear womens slacks and jeans.

I like really femme pants and probably try to wear capris in public if I get the nerve to!

Celebrity females I would like to learn a thing or 2 from about femininity would be Audrey Hepburn and Natalie Wood.

I admired them very very much! They both were such beautiful women!

Also 2 women humantarians who I admired very much were Mother Theresa, a saint, for her gentleness and compassion for the needy and Princess Diana who also was compassionate!

I also was touched by Anne Frank. I read her diary as a young boy. I cried and felt touched by her indominatible spirit!

Emmi

CindyT
07-10-2005, 09:19 PM
When I was in high school a buddy of mine had an older sister who was just about my size, and I always liked the way she dressed. I would look for clothes like what she wore and dress up in the same outfit. One time I slipped away with one of her dresses and tried it on and it fit perfect! That was how I figured out what size to buy!

wilma
07-10-2005, 11:07 PM
Like most my mother was most promenent in my life. My first dressing experience was wearing her clothes. I don't dress like her. I like younger looking clothes. I have a style all my own. LOL Wilma

Alison Anderson
07-10-2005, 11:22 PM
My sister is five years older and when we were younger and living at home I would raid her closet and draws "stealing" things I never thought she would notice :rolleyes: Then she left home and I had to resort to my mothers things when my parents would go away on some weekends. She still had some nice things back then.
Sometimes I look disturbingly too much like my sister, but that I guess is only natural :)

kymmieLorain
07-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Funny thing is I realy didn't have a female roll model. I how ever did start with my sisters cloths. I wasn't into what my mom wore.

Kymmie

misty_waves
07-11-2005, 12:11 PM
I look at pictures of my mom when she was in her 20s in the 70s, and we definitely have a similar style... at least when it comes to evening wear. However, when it comes to everyday/street wear, I think I got more of that inspiration from the older girls around me when I was growing up in the 80s. I fell in love with that girl-punk look and the attitude that goes with it.

Tristen Cox
07-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Was there/who was the prominant female in your life when you were growing up and do you now wear the same kind of clothes and make-up as her?

No, and no. I like to concider myself original :)

Clare
07-12-2005, 12:12 AM
As a very young crossdresser, i always wanted sisters so i could wear clothing close to my size and style.

Unfortunately, there was only my Mum and i never liked raiding her cupboard for clothes. Although her female clothes were enough to feed my desperate need for crossdressing, i was never comfortable about using her stuff.

Christine

jessiemillard
07-12-2005, 06:33 AM
When i was young i had used to wear all my sisters clothes bras, skirts e.t.c But then she started getting a bit 'male' in her dress sense i had to go get my own stuff. My female role models after that tended to be the girls i had crushes on at school. I always wanted to look like them.

Jessie