PDA

View Full Version : finding my true self

BreenaDion
06-30-2009, 07:06 PM
As I posted some 3 or so weeks ago about how messed up I was with depression an not knowing where I was. I had 5 question I needed to be answered cause I was totally lost. So depressed, so misserable I called out for help in what ever form I could. Then got hold of a family therapist and started letting it all out. This fealt weird at first talking about crossdressing to a woman you dont know. Two sessions an all about depression an not much about breena. As I asked in other web cites about her, the response was to report her to board of health. I couldnt do that . not at least till I got my fealings out about breena. So being so determined I stood my ground an told her about why I was really here for. I gave ,her last week a copy of my posts to read that I made in here. Seams I have trouble coming out with real big issues in life. This time I wasnt going to mess up . Made her pay attention to be, seams she blocked out some issues an statements I made in past sessions. I cried a few times cause I have had a hard an painful life. So said a sociol workler I saw few yrs ago on related issued. As we discussed what changes I have been having in past few months, my brain on an unconscious level is going threw transition. Past few yrs Many metal an emiontal blockers that make you feal part of the opposite gender have been disappairing. Quite A few blockers in my life , a whole lot of them really surpressed me. Wow I kept listing them one after another I name a quite a few as the tears ran down my face.

She told me to be true to my self an that I am a very good person. I told her that I finally answered my questions in the past 2-3 weeks. I also was doing the T.A.T. treament she advised me to do. It only works on baby steps for me at least an that I do it 1-2 daily. My brain is a driving force force to show me the way an I am up to the task of being true to myself. She also said I am doing alot of things that women do. I just never looked at it in such a way. Knew I wasnt gay , had no fealling of such. But lately I have the desire of the sex acts which seams so appealing. Thats for later. Told her I needed hormonoes an male blockers. thats her task at hand for she doesnt do TS work But I asked her I needed her for support an will help me . Now the next step is Hormoes. I have to see with my whole being deep inside that is this right for me. She is going to do the paper work need for me to transition. That is so great.
My questions
1 . what Am I Female
2 . who Am I Breena Denise ................... same last name
3. What am I going to do. Get treatment 2 forms advice , hormones
4, where am I suppost to go.. Totally gender reasignment.
5 who is coming with me . My last 2 children who I deeply love, hopefully my wife of 22 yrs who knew I was a cd from the start. All others are welcome with exceptions. Both brother an sister who I njever again want a relationship with . they are drug addicts in denile.

Told my therapist that Luthifer/ dark angels will care for my sister.
In short I am passed the dreams of putting a bullet in her head!

One thing I asked my therapist that I have been having lately is what women feal..... ACEPTANCE. great fealing I recoment it to all transitionors.
Thank you for listening an Hope I help some of you cds an such that read for you own peace of mind... dont be affair to ask questions on my transition. Glorious Day! :love: