PDA

View Full Version : new feelings for me

JulieP
06-30-2009, 07:25 PM
no i am not on hormones at this time. for the last couple days i have had the same feelings/desire that just feels out of my norm.

I actually want a guy to just hold me. to feel his arms around me and make me feel safe and secure.

i'm sure others have the same feelings but like i said i'm not on hormones and have led a straight lifestyle for 41 years. it's like my true feelings and emotions are comming to the top.

BreenaDion
06-30-2009, 09:53 PM
like my therapist tells me, trd session. As long as your not out to hurt any one , just be true to your self. I also Have sexual desires of sex acts with a male. I am not gay an never have been but my brain is transitioning and I am along for the ride. being 54 most of that for thank god is behind me so dream on sister dream on im right with ya:hugs:

Aubrey Green
06-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Julie, I do not see that as odd. There is a thread that asks "straight, bi or gay" and the only way I could answer was, that I am straight. I do not think about bi or gay hookups at all, but Aubrey thinks of herself as straight also. She would be interested in a manly man. She thinks of herself as a woman with all the mommy parts and does not consider hookups with bi or gay men either. It is a strange feeling, but it has always been that way. For almost 40 years Aubrey has been nothing but a female. That is how she feels. I am sure I probably need years of therapy to figure this out, but this is just my feelings and her feelings. Just like two completely different people. Keep smiling!! :daydreaming:

JulieP
07-01-2009, 05:05 AM
if i were on hormones i would expect these feelings/desires. but not being on hormones, it's just catching me a bit off guard. i don't intend to fight or try to block these feelings, i guess I'm trying to rationalize them instead of just acepting them.

BreenaDion
07-02-2009, 08:07 AM
In retospect, ever really think that you are female. Mull it over, read the signs that your brain is given you. Other signs my therapist said I been having for years. Just acouple of days ago the question was ask. ( What are you )... couple of seconds of pause an I repleyed........Female.

After that statement and Validation from my therapist I stoped wondering what I am , trying to figure out why these changes an fealings
that been accoring for years , mostly passed few months. My brain was in fast mode changing way I do things, way I think, on an on.... Transitioning. I am just trying to keep up. But..... after that statement I am ... for the most part am in Pause mode.. This is a Major step . Exceptance... Validation. Two powerful fealings an totally different. This where I am right now.... But going back to full time male is Not an option.... So Im baby stepping forward... hormones are the next step. I have to fiind out deep inside is this the path..

Have fun with the good fealings ,embrace them. Acting apond them is a different matter . :love:

Kaitlyn Michele
07-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Julie...when that started happening to me, I started exploring my inner feelings more and it led to lots of changes in my life ..:heehee: those feelings intensified after i started hormones

The more I thought about it, the more i realized how unsatisfying and confusing my sexual life was...I was so mixed up and I never connected all the dots...primarily because I refused to accept myself..

The more open and honest you are with yourself, the more likely you are to reach a peaceful state of mind..your feelings are totally natural..

Carole Cross
07-02-2009, 12:31 PM
I have not started on hormones yet but I do think about what it would be like to be with a man. My brain has been in thansition for sometime and I have also lost the desire for things which I used to have before I decided to come out.

JulieP
07-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Oh am i gonna have ALOT to cram into one hour on tuesday when i go back to my therapist.

BreenaDion
07-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Way to go Carole Cross. Congratulations!!!
May the fealings flow threw... and the force be with you :love: