PDA

View Full Version : pink fog at the mall

donnasweetheart
06-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Last night as my SO and I were out shopping for some new girly clothes for him, I was busy looking at dresses, he leans over and kind of whispers in my ear. I can't breath, I looked at him he then says I am choking, I asked him what is wrong with you, he says all this pink fog is choking me and I can't breath. We both laughed and laughed. I think the high light of his night was when he went to try on a green summer dress and the cashier didn't say a word to him just put him in the ladies dressing room. He was in drab, but guess she thought if he was going try on a dress might as well give him the thrill of his life and put him in the ladies room. All I could do was laugh, but we had fun and we both found some good bargains.

TGMarla
06-30-2009, 09:19 PM
It was very nice of you to take him shopping, dear! :battingeyelashes:

Miranda09
06-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Very cool Donna. Sounded like a fun time for both. :)

CD Susan
07-01-2009, 02:22 AM
Donna you really are a Sweetheart! I wish all the closed minded prudes out there could be more like you. Your SO is very fortunate indeed to have you. I hope he knows this.

Saika
07-01-2009, 04:05 AM
' all this pink fog is choking me and I can't breath.

Oh my I giggled when I read that :heehee:

pattyv
07-01-2009, 04:10 AM
Sounds weird to me.

Shelly Preston
07-01-2009, 04:27 AM
Glad to hear you both had fun shopping :D

RachelDenise
07-01-2009, 04:45 AM
Sounds like a great night out! You are so special to help.

Teri Jean
07-01-2009, 06:44 AM
I agree it sounded like you both had fun and the SA was some accepting. The thing I see is she probably did think it was a couple having fun and not so much the dress was for him. Oh well, the next time he's out by himself she may put it together.

Giggles Keli

Tasha McIntyre
07-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Very cool story Donna, you are awesome :)

Cheers

Tash :)

Rachel Morley
07-01-2009, 09:29 AM
LOL! :heehee: That's a cute story. Thanks for sharing. IMHO going shopping with your accepting SO is a heavenly experience. :)

I sometimes go dress shopping with my wife when I'm in drab. One time we were in JC Penney on a busy Saturday afternoon my wife and I lined up with dresses over our arms waiting to go to the women's fitting room (there was no men's fitting room for me to go to on that floor) and unbelievably, no one said a single thing. I guess my point is, sometimes being seen as a guy wanting to try on women's clothes is (seemingly?) no big deal for some people. :)

Please tell us all about your next trip when it happens :hugs:

xdbiker
07-01-2009, 09:35 AM
that just sounds like a great shopping trip jerzie

JoAnne Wheeler
07-01-2009, 09:47 AM
I wish you were my sweetheart - what a wonderful GG you are - your SO is one lucky "girl"

JoAnne Wheeler