PDA

View Full Version : crossdressers 20 questions/stopped again

cdbethany
06-30-2009, 09:14 PM
finally decided tonight to go out while dressed as bethany,when i say out i mean into a public place before 1 am, as i go for late night walks 2-3 times a week.ive been chatting to an admirer of the last few months and finally decided to meet up(not in a sexual way)i told him i was still fairly closeted and he sugested one of the pubs on the edge of town that is never packed.
i got ready at my friends house(one of only 4 people who know i dress) i wore my pretty black dress(see the pic on my profile)with thick black opaque tights as to hide my hairy legs(i cant shave them without giving myself away)with a black thong and matching strapless bra(it wasnt originally strapless but looks better now)which helps create natural cleavage from my pecs(still gotta get courage to by some forms)i wore minimal make up just black mascara,eyeliner and a lil foundation with white pressed powder over it as the admirer clint liked the doll look as he put it.i wore no lipstick as my lips are a very bright shade of pink without it and the white powder brought them out further.after i was dressed i called a taxi not wanting to walk while it was still daylight even though the pub was less than half a mile away and put on my black heels and trashy blonde wig(its just a cheep novelty wig but best i can do at current) before leaving my friends for my ride into town.the cabbie was quiet as a mouse on the way to the pub so i guessing he doesnt get many dressers. once at the pub i met clint outside the door as arranged and went in.
he got us drinks and we sat in one of the corners,this bar wasa perfect meeting place cause except for 2 old boys and a couple of kids playing pool the place was deserted.
we were quiet for a while but it was a comfortable scilence then clint spoke.
what was a nice evening turned into a severe grilling him asking constant questions sometime not even letting me finish what i was saying.
he asked both about my personal experience(when i started dressing,what i wore,whos clothes,every been caught)crossdressing in general(why do they crossdress,what types of people dress to presonal questions including have i had sex dressed.
he seemed to run out of steam after that and started picking at every detail of my ensemble,wanting to know everything from where i brought it to what colour my underwear was which i didnt tell him and that seemed to p**s him off.it had only been about an hour which i was very patient for before i finally told him i was leaving.he practically begged me not to go at one point grabbing my arm which i pulled away from him and left him there.it was nearly dark now so i decided to walk back to my friends house to get changed back into male mode,as i walked into his street a police car pulled in next to me.
the officer was very polite and very intrigued by my dressing and after checking my details wish me on my way calling me miss which lifted my spirits after a poor evening out.

love and kisses
bethany xxxxx:battingeyelashes:

Intertwined
06-30-2009, 10:02 PM
as i walked into his street a police car pulled in next to me. the officer was very polite and very intrigued by my dressing and after checking my details wish me on my way calling me miss which lifted my spirits after a poor evening out.

love and kisses
bethany xxxxx:battingeyelashes:

I've crossed paths with our local sheriffs department while dressed at our local convenience store, they have always been kind.

The best was when I wore a skirt that had a lot of buckles and D-rings on it to Jury Duty once, I had to go through a metal detector, and with all the metal in the corset, and D-rings on the floor lenth skirt, of course the metal dector BEEPED, the sherriffs officer just looked at me, grinned, and said, lift it! I could hide a lot of weapons in that skirt, and they had to check, I was smiling and joking with them and they were cool about it. I am sure I was talked about a lot that day by the sherriffs, nope, didn't make it onto a jury :(

TG-Taru
07-01-2009, 04:48 AM
Nice end to the evening Bethany.

And cool outfit, Intertwined!

PaulaJaneThomas
07-01-2009, 06:06 AM
Bethany I should hope the police officer was polite to you. I was heavily involved in the diversity training for Staffordshire Police. Wandering around Police HQ in Stafford in skirt and heels and being treated as a normal human being was very interesting.

deja true
07-01-2009, 07:02 AM
Bethany, your date sounds like a frustrated dresser, I think... All the questions about everything you do and and have done and wear allow him to live his fantasy vicariously without having to give in to his urge. Makes for less guilt in his view, I guess...