PDA

View Full Version : Has your World changed when your Neighbors found out?

KateSpade83
06-30-2009, 11:18 PM
I have been caught red handed in drag by my neighbor Kovona [old lady], Ritchie [old acquaintence], and the Post Mailwoman. Well, it's like no big deal to Kovona and Ritchie! I thought Ritchie would never ever talk to me the same but he treats me no differently!

And my lady Mailmen - she treats me like a Beauty Queen! I asked her how well do I pass and she said from far ok but up close the beard shadow shows... But whenever she stops by I show off my latest outfit and say, "Ain't I a Beauty Queen?"

So how did it turn out for you when your neighbors found out?

Miranda-E
06-30-2009, 11:23 PM
All my neighbors are great. they all found out within a few days of move-in.

boy2girl31
07-01-2009, 01:59 AM
My neighbors don't talk to me much but they are not rude either. As for my mailman he gives me a weird look whenever a package comes with a female company name on it but who cares what anyone else thinks as long as I am happy.

lesley jay
07-01-2009, 07:30 AM
its going to be hard for my neigbours to see me unless the are peeping toms,i live in a typical johannesburg home,6ft walls all around with 6 strands of electric fencing on top of it,6ft electric gate with a giant dog standing at it waiting to attack anyone who comes near it.

BethCD
07-01-2009, 07:48 AM
Wow, such timing ! :) Yesterday I dressed and my makeup turned out really good and so did my wig. (rare event :sad: )
Needed a few things from the garage out back and as it is fairly treed except for one neighbors side, I decided to just do it. No fear, just walked out he door. It felt fantastic!
As I'm heading back the neighbor drives into her garage. I don't think for sure she saw me so I go back and stall a second til I hear her door close. Now I head back and although we didn't speak, I'm pretty sure she saw me.
So the next couple days will tell. I'll come back to this thread to report.
Beth

karynspanties
07-01-2009, 08:16 AM
its going to be hard for my neigbours to see me unless the are peeping toms,i live in a typical johannesburg home,6ft walls all around with 6 strands of electric fencing on top of it,6ft electric gate with a giant dog standing at it waiting to attack anyone who comes near it.

WOW, nice neighborhood!

Suzy Harrison
07-01-2009, 08:41 AM
My neighbours are a lovely couple in their 60s. I told them all about me 9 months ago.

Both are very supportive and always call me by my feminine name. I've been out for meals with them and they even came to my coming out party.

I feel privileged to have them as neighbours

My neighbours are on the outside of this photo (My HR Manager to the left of me)

docrobbysherry
07-01-2009, 10:25 AM
I've NEVER been invited!:sad:

But, I don't mind. I'm NOT into yelling and screaming while waving torches and pitchforks around!:eek:

If they EVER found out I dress, MAYBE THEN I'd be invited!?:brolleyes:

Lainie
07-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Lots of positive experiences related here, but yet so many of us are afraid, and also ashamed of cross-dressing.
Many stories of acceptance by strangers & casual acquaintances, rejection by wives or girlfriends, mixed results with family.
I go out as a man in a dress where I expect to meet no one I know. I guess I am afraid of being reduced to a cartoon figure by friends, no longer a real person, but just a strange eccentric not acepted as a real friend.
Can't face being defined by this one feature, to the exclusion of all else.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
07-01-2009, 08:26 PM
and are accepting of me. I don't dress with forms anymore or wigs, As I am on hormones, I am trying just to be me. I dress in feminine clothes all the time now. My neighbors who know I'm TS call me Kimberly or Kim, the others just see me mowing my lawn in short skirts and no one gives me a hard time. I'm learning to accept myself more each day as me..

In time as my breast's develop I will go fulltime at work and change my name and start wearing dresses skirts vs just fem pants and blouse's. :battingeyelashes: