PDA

View Full Version : A Day with my Daughter

linnea
07-01-2009, 05:05 AM
Today I told my daughter about my being TG/CD. It was a wonderful experience for us both. I have posted a new album of some of the pictures that she and her husband took of me. I am thrilled with how this went.

Noxvictum
07-01-2009, 07:07 AM
Wow! Congrats! Always glad to hear good news!

gretchen2
07-01-2009, 07:51 AM
That's cool, what a good feeling.

Deborah Jane
07-01-2009, 07:53 AM
That's really cool, sounds like you had a good day :)

linnea
07-02-2009, 09:52 AM
My daughter and her husband are leaving this morning. They have been here for three days, and those have been wonderful days. They both have questions, particularly my daughter, but both of them have been incredibly accepting, supportive, and encouraging. I am so happy that I disclosed my crossdressing to them. I have been en femme the entire time of their visit (ever since I told them), and it has been fabulous.

Carola
07-02-2009, 04:41 PM
i'm happy for you because the connection you have with your daughter. She is the oly person that you should worried about to tell this and the best is that she still thinks about you as her dad. That also tells a lot about you because if you were a bad person, she woldn't accepted, crossdresser or not.

Rita D
07-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Congratulations, Linnea-
You can see in the pictures how happy you are. I hope it will bring all of you closer together in the months and years ahead.
I told my daughters 2 years ago, and I still believe it's the best thing I've ever done.
Wishing you the best...

Rita D

Sheila
07-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Congrats hun, am glad everything went so well :hugs: to you and loads of :hugs: for your daughter and son in law :)