PDA

View Full Version : Any last minute advice???

Miss Rachel
07-01-2009, 01:51 PM
I've finally decided to attempt my first ever photo session. I have no work or college tomorrow so I can remain enfemme for 24 hours. I'll have a few hours tonight to prep while the SO is at work so she can put the finishing touches on my makeup and wig when she gets home. I have a couple of different outfits in mind for some variety.
If any of you ladies have any advice or tips to improve the odds of knock out photos it would be very much appreciated... color suggestions or combinations.
So you know what I'm working with:
5'7" (barefooted) @ 135 lbs
Near pale complexion with green eyes.
I have purchased all the ingredients required by Gina-CD's thread on creating credible cleavage (Gina is my hero:) ) and have high hopes for some good results.

Thanks to all of you ladies and wish me lots of luck,
xoxoxo
Miss Rachel

Chrissie P
07-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Relax and enjoy is all I can say. Sounds like the perfect way to spend some time alone. I will tell you it does get tiring. If the first pics are not what you like keep trying... and have fun !!

Teri Jean
07-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Like Chrissie said relax and have fun. It's not the destination but the journey that counts. And if your SO is on board with you it could be a very fun journey.

Huggs Keli

trannie T
07-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Remember to smile.