PDA

View Full Version : When The GF is Away, The CD Will Play

Hollyster
07-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Hey girls! I just thought I'd post......While dressed!!!!! YAY!!!! As you might have guessed, my girlfriend is gone for the weekend and I am totally taking advantage of this. Does anyone else have to wait until their SO leaves to dress? AAHHH, finally some relief. It's been almost three months since i last dressed. Maybe I'll try some outings later! I will let yall know how they go!!!

Kathi Lake
07-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Have fun, hon! I hope you are using your clothes and not hers. Let us now what fun adventures you have. We all like reading those.

Kathi

Kimmy55
07-01-2009, 01:55 PM
If I couldnt dress everyday,I'd go nuts.

Hollyster
07-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Oh yes!!!! I have my very own secret stash of clothes! Will share for sure! Thanks!!!!

Joni Marie Cruz
07-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Good for you, Holly! Make every minute count. Quality time, girl, quality time.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Jessica Who
07-01-2009, 02:20 PM
You wanna know something funny? I used to do this, too. Even though my wife knew about and accepted me dressing as a girl, I felt too shy and embarrassed to do it when she was home.

I would wait until she left then I would put some clothes on, and if she called saying that she was almost home I would change and put everything away.

She knew that I did this and for a while she kept encouraging me to dress around her, and now I do!

Cole
07-01-2009, 02:25 PM
You go girl! Strut your stuff!!

If I couldnt dress everyday,I'd go nuts.

Amen!

cdbethany
07-01-2009, 02:48 PM
enjoy yourself chick,i cant dress today as got a blood pressure monitor strapped to me till noon tomorrow but then bethany will be out again tomorrow night.

xdbiker
07-01-2009, 02:54 PM
You go girl have a great time with the time you have Jerzie

carolinewalker_2000
07-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Me too... the wife is away for two weeks and I am planning to spend most of that time "en femme"; wonderful!!! (By the way, I am typing this whilst wearing a green dress, brown hose and black court shoes; feels great!

MsSamanthaErica
07-01-2009, 06:05 PM
No one around is more than an ample reason to get dressed! You go girl and let us know what you're wearing!!

We like updates! LOL

Alice B
07-01-2009, 07:05 PM
I don't have to wait for my wife to leave to dress, but only when she is gone can I get out of the house and go out dressed. This is a very infrequent event, so those time are very special. So have fun.

Patty-Fay
07-01-2009, 09:42 PM
That's the way it is with my wife as well - she doesn't know about my hobby, and so I only get to dress when she's away. Sometimes there are months in between! Treat your precious girly-time like the rare treasure it is: enjoy!

Incidentally, a secret P.O. box is invaluable for receiving pretty things in secret.

tabby1975
07-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Hope you have a great time. Let us know how it went

Fondew2004
07-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Hey girls! I just thought I'd post......While dressed!!!!! YAY!!!! As you might have guessed, my girlfriend is gone for the weekend and I am totally taking advantage of this. Does anyone else have to wait until their SO leaves to dress? AAHHH, finally some relief. It's been almost three months since i last dressed. Maybe I'll try some outings later! I will let yall know how they go!!!
Well....that used to happen to me...when I had an SO. I no longer have one, so I can dress any way I want any time I want.

Nice!

mtnbikercd
07-02-2009, 08:19 PM
My wife and kids have been away for three days and I have dressed every night. This is my only time to fully dress, as the wife will only accept me in panties and occasionally in lingerie, not in clothing. She has seen me in pictures fully dressed but does not want to see it in person. I will take what I can when I can.

Pauline Lauren
07-02-2009, 09:14 PM
My wife and kids have been away for three days and I have dressed every night. This is my only time to fully dress, as the wife will only accept me in panties and occasionally in lingerie, not in clothing. She has seen me in pictures fully dressed but does not want to see it in person. I will take what I can when I can.
The arrangement I have with my GF is somewhat similar. I can wear panties, camisoles and lingerie when she is around (as long as we don't have visitors of course), but she prefers if I leave the make up, dresses, heels, wigs etc for when she is asleep, out of the house, or if I go out to one of my TG support events. So basically she is accepting of it, but doesn't really want to see it or be involved. This is pretty reasonable considering how she COULD be about it, so I am grateful. :) Still I look forward to my alone times when my make up kit can come out of the drawer :daydreaming:

>>>hugs<<<
Pauline

Pauline Lauren
07-02-2009, 09:17 PM

Good for you Hollyster! I hope you enjoy your girl time to the fullest, I think all of us here know just how precious that time can be. Would love to hear the updates! :)

:hugs:
Pauline

Jaclyn NM
07-02-2009, 09:54 PM
I can only dress when my wife is out of the house, but since she is helping to care for her elderly mother, she is usually gone for at least a few hours almost every day, and then Jaclyn and the clothes come out. I can't imagine going three months without dressing, so I hope it never happens.

Veronica Lacey
07-04-2009, 02:14 AM
Same here. My wife knows that I dress but I wait until she goes out to do it. She will be away for about 8 days this August and you can bet that from the minute I arrive home from work and shower to the next morning when I go to work I will be dressed in whatever I fancy dependingon the temperatures. I will likely put away all my male clothes except some work clothes.

Let us know what you get into :)

jckie
07-04-2009, 07:20 AM
I too have to wait until my wife is gone, I tried one time to let her know about wanting to dress and she didn't take it well at all, so I still have to keep hiding my true self