PDA

View Full Version : Have u EVER FORGOTTEN how to dress??

docrobbysherry
07-01-2009, 07:40 PM
I hadn't dressed in nearly 2 months, until I did last nite!:doh:

The way I dress, (all the way, or NOTHING), requires getting piles of gear out, placing everything in logical order, then, put on layer after layer, one thing after the next, until I'm done!:eek:

Well, I forgot to get out my faces and wigs. Forgot how to put on my new latex corset, and my Flexees, that go over it!:sad:

A few other defugalties, too! Like forgetting nylons entirely! :heehee:

Has this EVER happened to u???:straightface:

Sharon
07-01-2009, 08:09 PM
I can honestly say I never forgot to get my face out. I did wish I could stow it away in a trunk a few times though. :p

trannie T
07-01-2009, 08:28 PM
We're not taking off in a 747, we are simply getting dressed.

Bra? Check.
Panties? Check.
Forms? Check.
Mascara? Check

FireFoxAngel
07-01-2009, 08:52 PM
make-up takes longer when out of practice, I'll agree with that.

MissConstrued
07-01-2009, 10:08 PM
I tried to tell that officer that I had simply forgotten how to dress. No luck.

Marisa_M
07-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Maybe I can forget how to breath but never never never how to dress :D:heehee::brolleyes:

sissystephanie
07-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Bra -Check
Panties - check
Top - check
Skirt - check
Shoes (with or without stockings) - check
This guy is ready to go!!:)

Tamara Croft
07-02-2009, 06:23 PM
I hadn't dressed in nearly 2 months, until I did last nite!:doh:Wow, 2 months... I'm surprised you didn't get a cold, or arrested for indecent exposure.... :eek:

(sorry... I couldn't resist lol)

Josie M
07-02-2009, 06:31 PM
As I've posted before, it's been a while since I've dressed and I'm having to re-learn how to create her look. It's coming back to me and tonight I'm starting to see Josie coming out again :)

I guess it's like everything else, if you don't practice, you get rusty.

docrobbysherry
07-02-2009, 10:09 PM
LOL. Since there are quite a few variations on a theme I keep a notebook as to what works best with what.

Deedee, great idea! I NEED to take notes! If I could ONLY CONCENTRATE on that when I'm dressing! :doh: Maybe I need a SECRETARY present?:heehee:
OOO! I can just IMAGINE the responses to the ADD I'LL RUN!:eek:

We're not taking off in a 747, we are simply getting dressed.

Bra? Check.
Panties? Check.
Forms? Check.
Mascara? Check

Dam, Tranny T! Reminds of the uncomplicated, GOOD OLD DAYS! About 10 years ago! Before Sherry showed up! When THAT was enuff for me/her!:brolleyes:

Wow, 2 months... I'm surprised you didn't get a cold, or arrested for indecent exposure.... :eek:

(sorry... I couldn't resist lol)

Why TAMARA! U DO have a sense of humor! :devil: ( Or, maybe you're drinking again tonite!?):drink:

Jennifer Lynndon
07-06-2009, 10:26 PM
I've gone for years at a time without getting dressed ... talk about having to relearn everything ... make-up, hair, clothes, voice, general behavior ... major procedure ... not to mention buying all new make-up!

dressed2chill
07-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Thats the fun part, I feel more fem with each layer. The make up for me is teh hardest part. Oh and the shaving, I hate shaving, wish it didn't grow back so fast.:Angry3:

Kate Simmons
07-07-2009, 05:10 AM
Nope, like riding a bike for me RS. I never will forget how no matter how long I'm away from it.:)