PDA

View Full Version : Fun at the spa

Teri Jean
07-01-2009, 10:23 PM
after trying so many times to get my nails right I finally bit the bullet and made an appointment at my brother's sister-in-law's spa. I had my nails done with gel and my brows waxed. Fastforward three weeks. I made my appointment to have the nails filled and my back waxed, no big deal right? Well as I'm having my nails done in comes a co-worker for a hair cut. Now she is a very striking lady and kinda high maintenance but a nice gal, well when she sat down to wait for her appointment she's watching me. Although I seen her I didn't let her know I had seen her until she was off for her cut.

Now it gets interesting because while she is in getting trimmed I'm off to the spa for my waxing, right. When I come out of the spa who was there at the counter? Yep, my co-worker and after paying my bill we walked out together. Being a true lady she never said a thing or asked why I was getting my nails done.

Now I wait for the shoe to drop or she passes the episode with the guys in the garage and if that happens there will be hell to pay. So here is to ya, :drink::drink:.

I will keep you all informed. If you have been there and done that I would like to hear.

PS, what the he## was she doing there in the mid afternoon? I was off on my time but she should have been at work? :o

Huggs Keli

Kate17
07-01-2009, 10:30 PM
I am on the edge of my seat - can't wait to hear the outcome.

sissystephanie
07-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Keli, what a story!:rofl::rofl: Sorry, couldn't help that. That incident is a big reason to work for yourself! I never run into coworkers because I don't have any! But I have seen some ladies in the salon I go to (every two weeks) who know me! They usually talk to me, and ask what color I am going to have on my toes! My toes are always some shade of red or pink, usually bright! My fingenails are a very pale pink, which looks almost natural.

Let us know if she tells anyone else! BTW, maybe she took a late lunch to get her hair cut!

RachelDenise
07-02-2009, 05:01 AM
Funny, a similar thing happened to me as well. I go for a back wax every so often and usually have no issues. The last time, about 10 days ago, I go in for my appointment and at the nail dryer, I see a woman who I recognize from work. I'm sure see saw me and knew that I was going into the waxing room. Like you, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Teri Jean
07-02-2009, 06:31 AM
The thing that is out there is last halloween when I came to work as a wench. I had a long chemise, skirt, flat slippers, makeup, and long blond wig. Oh of course had my nails painted deep wine red. That hit the airwaves also, so there is a feeling that I'm not all man. Of course I have ear rings everyday and two pinky rings.

I will keep you updated and if I get to much flak maybe I will kick it a little.

Thanks girls. Keli

Teri Jean
07-02-2009, 12:30 PM
7:30 am update:

Well I was just walking into the building thinking if I am going to hear anything it will be before the weekend and as I rounded a corner of the hallway there is my co-worker. Heart skip #1. "Helen" spots me as I'm the only one in the hall and comes up with a big smile and says hi........... how are you doing today? We talked about the weekend and all the activities for the fourth but she didn't bring up the spa appointment. NUTS! I was kinda hoping she would go there as I would have had the opportunity to let her in on the secret. I like nice nails and skirts. LOL Anyway it still might come up but she must have felt she did not need to know or want to know.
I had told another co-worker who does know yesterday and she called me this morning to find out if "Helen" had talked with me so I filled her in over giggles and laughter. Julie then asked about the waxing and why I thought I needed it. I told her it doesn't look very feminine if you have back hair with a two piece swim suit. LOL on the floor. We talked for a while and then said goodby.
"Helen" is not shy so I think she's still mulling it over and may ask later. Well have a great 4th and keep safe.

Huggs Keli

5150 Girl
07-02-2009, 02:54 PM
When I come out of the spa who was there at the counter? Yep, my co-worker and after paying my bill

PS, what the he## was she doing there in the mid afternoon? I was off on my time but she should have been at work? :o

Huggs Keli

I think the PS ansers the first part....