PDA

View Full Version : Dating and the Single CD

Jenny
07-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

Jenny here asking for advice. Since I have allowed Jenny to become more an active part of my life -- wearing panties, girl's jeans, etc. pretty much every day -- I have discovered my dating/romance life has almost come to a standstill. (You would think someone with a bi-sexual orientation would have a worldful of people to choose from, wouldn't you? Ain't happening. I know, some of you are thinking I must be one ugly person either in drab or in femme. :o) Spontanous pick-ups are a no-no because I am usually wearing panties and don't know how my potential partner might react. :eek: If I intentionally don't dress with the idea of picking someone up, I feel both extremely calculating and dishonest in hiding such a significant part of myself. All of this has led to quite a drought in the romance department for yours truly. I don't seem to know how to get to first base safely.:confused:

Any ideas before I go crazy from lack of human companionship (other than my own.;))?

Cher
07-25-2004, 08:59 PM
Hi Jenny...If you lived in San Francisco, I'd accompany you to a few places where you'd have to fight guys off with a stick...there are nightclubs in the two gay districts in SF (the Castro and Polk Street) where guys go to meet CD's...there's also a nightclub with a BIG (sorry for shouting) dance floor where you can ask a cute guy to dance...that's a great way to break the ice...of course, all this is predicated on being in San Francisco, which is a long way from Montana...maybe you might place a personal ad in a local paper...gee - not much help, huh??

Shy Charlotte
07-26-2004, 03:07 AM
I find that the more I dress, the less likely I am to try to pick up a girl. Don't know if it's just the fem side of me making me less agressive, or some hidden shame knowing that if I'm found out I'll be rejected, or even just the fem eclipsing the masculine... where I see girls as icons of how I want to be, or as (women forgive me) walking clothes hangers. Surprisingly, if I do see someone that really just knocks me off my feet, I suddenly feel very foolish, kind of feeling like less of a man because of being a CD, and at the same time foolish for thinking I could compete with someone like that. Dunno, guess I just have issues.

The way I look at it Jenny, we go through phases, where sometimes the fem comes to the forefront, and other times the masculine comes to the forefront. While you're still in your fem cycle, just enjoy it. When your masculine side comes around, you'll know what to do.

Oh, btw Cher, what was the name of that club in Frisco? Went to a fairly large club down there one time... think it was called 1100? Or was named after its address. Went up there maybe 5 years ago, and the club scene was off the hook. Wasn't in drag at the time though, and didn't see too much going on when I drove through the Castro district, so ah well.

And don't want to deviate from the original thread, girls, but I was just curious. Have you ever felt like you've stayed with someone just because they accept your fem self? There've been times when I've wanted to break up with my g/f due to unrelated problems, but then think "well, who else is going to accept me being a CD?" She and I are on good terms right now, but this was an issue up until a couple of weeks ago.

Just curious and want to see what you girls have to say.

Jan Silk
07-26-2004, 03:22 AM
Location helps - I spend a lot of leisure time in TV-friendly venues where you are more likely to meet someone who won't be surprised at your choice of lingerie.

X Jan

chloe
07-26-2004, 06:34 AM
Hi Jenny.........Have you thought about going comando..Or it would take nothing to slip into a toilet and take the pantys off if you do score...I personaly always go comando( its better than ugly boxers)..........Of course I'd love to wear pantys continuously............I'm going through a supper femme spell at the moment but actualy ended up with a girl I've knowen for a while. (I was so female at the time another female friend actualy asked me about her make up ( with a knowing smile)..This girl seems to apreciate my female side with out actualy knowing the full truth.....I go through tremendously long spells with out a girl though..............Anyway good luck.......Chloe xxxxxx

Collette
07-26-2004, 03:49 PM
Jeeze ladies I've been on the femm cycle since last Sept 03. Kinda hard to round second base with the nubbs. Dating has for me dropped like a lead balloon. Collette

Jenny
07-27-2004, 08:17 AM
Thanks, everyone, for your comments. It appears what I am facing is not so uncommon. So in a weird way, I suppose misery loves company.

Cher and Jan, I wish I were in a place where there were bars or clubs where cds are accepted. Montana unfortunately is not on the cutting edge of social progressiveness (although there is a fledging gay rights movement here). A cd is probably more likely to get her head kicked in than find someone in some of our bars. I guess we all make choices on where we live and for me right now Montana is my choice. I may change that (been thinking about it a lot lately as our political climate gets more and more conservative -- Canada anyone?) but for right now, Montana is my home.

I do think it would be so fun to date as Jenny every once in a while. Maybe have to plan a trip to San Francisco, Cher. ;)

MistyCD
07-27-2004, 12:51 PM
Hi Jenny, I am new to this site, may I recommend something online such as adult friend finders.com

Please forgive me if I don't know (male or female) companionship you are looking for. If you are looking for a man, there is always gay.com