PDA

View Full Version : Sorta caught/ update

Mya Summers
07-02-2009, 02:07 AM
It's been a while since I have posted on here but been w/out the internet 4 a while.
Well last week my SO and I went out and bought a 12'x3' swimming pool for our kids. Well we were all in the pool and my wife and I got out to smoke and get something to drink and food for the kids. While waiting for the kids to finish eating our neighbor shows up and starts talking to us and I look and he is staring right at my legs and I got kinda nervous fearing he would say something but he never did, and I have asked my wife if he said anything 2 her when I walked into the house and she said no. I am hoping he doesn't think anything of it and not say anything about it. There are very few pple that know that I shave my legs and the girls at the tanning place I go to know about it cause of my wife telling them..lol

Jessica Who
07-02-2009, 02:10 AM
I really don't think he would have noticed that, and if he did I'm sure he didn't pay much attention.

Lots of men shave their legs, including swimmers, bikers and even basketball players. Don't sweat it, I say :)

vivianann
07-02-2009, 02:26 AM
Maybe he was checking your sexy legs:D

Mya Summers
07-02-2009, 02:28 AM
Maybe he was checking your sexy legs:D

:D lol could have been

Shari
07-02-2009, 05:33 AM
Jealousy, perhaps?

APRIL0401
07-02-2009, 11:02 PM
I shave my legs and only one person has ever said anything. I'm a postal carrier and a lady on my route that lives in a retirement community commented that my legs look better than most women's. I told her it was because of the sun screen that I was wearing. I took it as a compliment. Only thing the lady is 86 years old. :o

Mary Jane
07-03-2009, 07:52 AM
SO, a man is shaving his legs. So what!!! Shaving your legs does not mean you are a CDer. Many more men are shaving their legs now. It is certainly preferable to very hairy legs. Keep shaving and do not be concerned what others might say. It is none of their business. Maybe he was jealous of the way your legs looked.

Sharon B.
07-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Was he wearing shorts?
If not maybe you have something in common, if not he was maybe he was wishing he could shave his.

Billijo49504
07-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Some ppl don't have hairy legs...BJ

Alaceann
07-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Some ppl don't have hairy legs...BJ

thats right I don't have hairy legs and no need to shave the fuzz off but it feels so much better.

Lauren Richards
07-03-2009, 02:59 PM
We've all been told that smoking is dangerous, but this is a new twist on that one. Don't worry, since you were in the pool, you have the perfect excuse for shaving your legs - faster lap times!

gender_blender
07-03-2009, 05:42 PM
First of all, you worry too much. There are a multitude of reasons why people shave their legs. Secondly, you shouldn't live your life in secret; it leads to unneccessary stress.

Angie G
07-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Maybe he was thinking Wish I could do that.:hugs:
Angie

CD Susan
07-03-2009, 10:54 PM
He was probably envious of your nice looking legs. I wouldn't worry about it.

Pauline Lauren
07-04-2009, 12:03 AM
I finally shaved my legs about a month and a half ago. I just love the way it feels. I live in an area that is pretty warm during the summer. At first I was a bit nervous about it, but read on this forum that no one really notices or if they do they don't care.

So I decided not to worry about it, and have been wearing my shorts as such out in drab just like I would have if I had not shaved them. You know what? Everyone here is right. No one has noticed, I have not seen anyone stare and no one has said a thing. And I decided if someone does stare, so what. You know if it's your legs someone doesn't like it will be something else. My advice on this is not to worry about it. Most likely if he stared very long at them he was either envious or liked them LOL.

And as others here have said, many men shave their legs for reasons unrelated to CDing, such as speed swimmers. It really says nothing conclusive about you.

Of course I also shaved my chest and front down to my beltline, so I haven't been out swimming this year yet in the apartment pool as a result. But I think maybe I should look at it the same way as I do my legs. I am also going to Las Vegas in a week and the pool at the hotel I am staying in are just so awesome I have to try them out! I guess I will just not worry about what others think about my shaved chest, if they don't like it it is their problem not mine! :)

So enjoy it girl! And try not to worry too much!

>>>hugs<<<
Pauline

dawnmarrie1961
07-04-2009, 12:44 AM
I would worry about it. Some guys shave their legs for sports.

Mya Summers
07-04-2009, 01:10 AM
I guess I do worry to much, but I do believe that I am to the point of not caring what pple think. It's my body and if someone doesn't like it they don't need to look.

Mya Summers
07-04-2009, 01:44 AM
I had a post on my neighbor possibly seeing my legs shaved the other day. Well the same neighbor was over tonight wanting to use my computer since he doesn't have a computer and he started to type in the site he was going to and as he did this site address popped up and he stopped typing for a brief moment :doh: he didn't say anything about it though, but I know he seen it. Here is the kicker I have to take him to pick up his new kitchen stove tomorrow I just hope it's not an awkward ride.. If he says anything i guess I'll just tell him the truth and pray that everything goes smoothly.

Midnight_Minx
07-04-2009, 01:49 AM
eeep -- I hope that he doesn't get weird over the whole thing. Shaving legs, you could pass off as just hygiene related. As to the site though, best bet would probably just to tell him straight out to his face.

Hell, if it means anything, you've got more balls than he does to talk about it. :) :hugs:

Good luck hon!

~Minx~

Mya Summers
07-04-2009, 02:17 AM
lol ty Midnight, I'm just hoping it doesn't get brought up tomorrow..lol

Marissa
07-04-2009, 02:22 AM
Even if he puts it all together..seems if it crossed (dress..lol) his mind, seems he's okay if you are still taking him tomorrow.. most would just run like hell.. :eek:

let it take its course and say what you feel at the time.. maybe it will be out and you can breath easy after that..

Hugs,

Mya Summers
07-04-2009, 03:28 AM
That is very true Cassey, I just hope I don't jump out of the truck if it is brought up..lol Who knows maybe he is a closet dresser himself:heehee:

Marissa
07-04-2009, 03:36 AM
That is very true Cassey, I just hope I don't jump out of the truck if it is brought up..lol Who knows maybe he is a closet dresser himself:heehee:

or an admirer :D or just a guy who says to each his/her own..

Mya Summers
07-04-2009, 03:40 AM
lol oh boy an admirer..lol

BabyPink
07-04-2009, 05:17 AM
He probably has things to hide himself, Mya, so I wouldn't worry about it!

karynspanties
07-04-2009, 07:23 AM
I think you have either an admirer or he is a cd or interested in cd'ing. Just be cool and see how it plays out.

Dana Lane
07-04-2009, 07:27 AM
Maybe he will be joining us on the site soon! :)

jenna_woods
07-04-2009, 07:28 AM
well good luck hun, be interested in hearing how it works out, seaaams to me he would had said something then if he was going to.

Dressing Jill
07-04-2009, 07:42 AM
You are probably giving him to much credit for intellengent thinking he is only a man.

SherriePall
07-04-2009, 07:44 AM
Let me get this straight. You let him use your computer. You take him to pick up his stove. And you're worried about what he thinks? I don't think so!

Jocelyn Quivers
07-04-2009, 07:59 AM
Maybe he will be joining us on the site soon! :)

I was thinking the same thing. He probably out of "curiosity" may decide to check this site out.

curiouslooker
07-04-2009, 08:04 AM
he started to type in the site he was going to and as he did this site address popped up and he stopped typing for a brief moment

That happened when the phone company came out to fix my line for my internet once. I figured @#$@# him. I never told him he could use it anyway. I stopped caring along time ago.

girlintraining
07-04-2009, 08:09 AM
I'm sure he's reading your post right now, don't say anything you may regret.

Deborah G
07-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Please let us know how it turns out. My bet is that he'll be more concerned about the stove and won't say a word.

Mya Summers
07-04-2009, 06:12 PM
ok just got back from taking him to pick up his new stove, nothing other than ordinary chat took place, so I think everything is ok, and tomorrow him and I are going to my mom's to work on her house. If he ever brings it up I'll just tell the truth, but I don't think it will get brought up because if anything was to be said it would have been brought today when it was just him and I. So I believe everything is ok for now, just thought that I would let you gal's know.

SuzanneS
07-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Thank you for letting us all know, Mya. I was betting that your neighbor is more of the 'live and let live' type of person. There's nothing wrong with that, either.:)

Suz