PDA

View Full Version : Thank you girls

lesley jay
07-02-2009, 07:44 AM
During the short period of time that i have been part of crossdressers.com i have learnt a great deal from a lot of you,the most important learning was that i had to be patient with my wife.she accepts that i am a crossdresser but never talks about it or asks me questions which is very frustrating at times.two nights ago i showed her this website and shared with her some of your stories,she really enjoyed the stories.the next day i recieved an sms while at work from her thanking me for being honest and open with her.when i got home yesterday she had bought me a pair of sexy black panties,the first time she has bought me any female clothing.the gift may have been small but taking that step to buy me someting is a huge posotive step for me,its the acceptance and willingness to want to share this life style with me that has made the step so special.thank you ladies for the advice i have been able to obtain from your threads,you are all true angels.

Kimmy55
07-02-2009, 08:29 AM
Glad to hear about your small step as you call it.On occasion my SO would buy small,but in my mind significant items for me which helped us understand each others view.Good luck and keep us posted on any new developments

sissystephanie
07-02-2009, 08:34 AM
Leslie, congratulations on that "small" step. As you have learned, take it slow and easy with your wonderful wife. Above all, Don't push her! Showing her this Forum was a great idea, since now she knows that you lots of company in CD'ing. Best wishes to both of you!

Sandra
07-02-2009, 08:50 AM
That is a big step for your wife. Did you mention that we have a GG forum here? it maybe something she would like to join in the future.

Keep taking it slow with her and enjoy things together.

Sarah Doepner
07-02-2009, 09:07 AM
I'm happy for you both. It is difficult to share this with our loved ones and all to often the result is less satisfying than your experience. I dont' know if it's how you delivered the news, how your SO was raised, the phase of the moon or what. It would be nice to have a formula so that everyone could follow your steps and find success.

In the meantime, she has opened a door that can hurt as well as please you both. Be thankful all the time and especially considerate of her feelings and needs when the pink fog sets in.

Angie G
07-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Well congrats Lesley you've got a great wife Just keep it slow girl.:hugs:
Angie